PDA

View Full Version : Any pool players on this npr site?

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I don't know if any of you swift boaters/Gayle boaters, actually play pool, or just spend all your time ranting about the injustice of having to share your Amerika, with non-Republicans.
BUT, there is a great....it should be great match.....Dan Louie Vs Glenn Atwell, free to view....on Sept 17, courtesy of "On The Break" pool newsletter/ publisher.. Don "Cheese" Akerlow:
http://onthebreaknews.com/CHEESE-T.GIF ....details on:
OBT (http://onthebreaknews.com/)

Don's free pool newsletter is a good read here in the great northwest.!!

Sev
10-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Oh I play.
See my Cue Gallery thread.

Ope I forgot. I am on ignore.

Somebody please quote this for the gentleman so he might see it.

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 01:21 PM
"Ignore" just allows me to skip over most of your posts, and makes the site a little more readable/enjoyable.....now, you replying to a pool post of mine....piqued my interest.....(how is he going to f*** this up?)
Nice cues.....
from one gentleman to another

Deeman3
10-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Jack,

I think actually playing the game is so overrated now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey, when I post, I go back to the original white screen which means I am logged out. Is this some diabolical scheme to keep me from posting or have I got some settings set wrong on my end? I put it all down to the changes they made but would appreciate any feedback form someone who might know. Anyone else had this problem?

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm having all kinds of screen problems....black and white, then black and blue, and it takes awhile for the text to appear after I type it out....just now though, it seems to have cleared up, resolved itself....."it's a miracle"
Playing the game overrated? Not judging by the "purses" out there.
Tough to make a legitimate living in the game.
I play it for the enjoyment of competition, and having a home table, is a great way to unwind....especially after spending time on the NPR.
I am looking forward to that match...and think Dan has a slight edge, if his health permits.

Deeman3
10-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Dan looked pretty good at Derby this year. Of course, never showing your age helps. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
10-05-2009, 02:26 PM
No need to worry. Its not politics but rather a common hobby. There is a vast difference. Most people get along just fine if religion and politics are not the object of discussion.

Thank you.
I take a lot of pleasure in designing my cues with builders. Of course I enjoy the ones I buy second hand as well. But still brain storming in the design phase is a lot of fun.

I have a lot more pics to post but am going to add them slowly. I have a few that people consider to be quite nice.

I am hoping other members participate in the thread.

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">never showing your age helps. </div></div>
I have the same problem....don't look a day over 70

Chopstick
10-06-2009, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
http://onthebreaknews.com/CHEESE-T.GIF
</div></div>

Hey Deeman. That's ras314, remember. Wonder what happened to him.

Deeman3
10-06-2009, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
http://onthebreaknews.com/CHEESE-T.GIF
</div></div>

Hey Deeman. That's ras314, remember. Wonder what happened to him.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Not sure. Hell we have many missing in action now. How about Spiderman? I havew not seen him post in a lng time. I think some may drop out if they lose their computer connection or chage jobs or get a life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>