PDA

View Full Version : the last election was rigged

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 06:31 PM
3 in a row now....
new allegations have emerged that the last election was unfair. It turns out that after the word got around that the fix was in re the 2000 election, Diebold, etc ..the Republicans made a deal with the Dems that they could take back the Presidency in 2004, if they didn't push for gw's impeachment. Seeing the problems Bush had created by 2004, the Dems decided unfortunately to wait until 2008, not realizing that he would create an even bigger mess for their candidate to inherit. Luckily, and by the grace of the Almighty, we have a man that can handle the situation given enough time...say two or three terms.!!!
The RNC did live up to it's word, offering up two candidates that despite one being from Alaska....had a snowball's chance in Hell, to win.
The entire story will be revealed as soon as I can find a reputable publisher...

Sev
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Cheney/Palin in 2012.

The saga could continue. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 07:14 PM
The DNC is paying them to tank the next election as well?
I'll give you credit for that when my book comes out.

Sev
10-05-2009, 07:26 PM
I get a foot note??

Oh goody. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I have often wanted a foot note of my very own.

hondo
10-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Palin/Limberger

Deeman3
10-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Jack,

Since we are back in 2008 in the threads I'll concede that the elections did turn out to be rigged in 2008! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey, we gotta find our complaints and victories where we can these days with Beck going off the air and all. Ah! We had Diebold and your side had ACORN. Who would have thought a rag tag bunch of inner city people would have put down their guns for not much more than minimum wage for a few months to get Obama elected? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congratulations on a good call in advance.....

Just kidding, you know..

pooltchr
10-07-2009, 04:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack,

Since we are back in 2008 in the threads I'll concede that the elections did turn out to be rigged in 2008! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey, we gotta find our complaints and victories where we can these days with Beck going off the air and all. Ah! We had Diebold and your side had ACORN. Who would have thought a rag tag bunch of inner city people would have put down their guns for not much more than minimum wage for a few months to get Obama elected? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congratulations on a good call in advance.....

Just kidding, you know.. </div></div>

ACORN - (n) a small nut that falls from the trees. They provide nourishment for squirrels.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Steve

hondo
10-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Beck is off the air?
I knew that many clear-thinking sponsors
were dumping him but I didn't realize he had been canceled.

Halleluia! God IS paying attention.

wolfdancer
10-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Praise Jesus !!!!!
That photo of him on his book cover in that pseudo military uniform shirt, that looked straight out of a Nazi catalog probably didn't help much....but I'm sure enough people threatened to boycott his sponsors...that something had to be done.

hondo
10-07-2009, 08:35 PM
I told the side swipers on AZ about this and they are openly weeping, throwing ashes on their head and tearing their clothes.

It's not pretty.

Sev's ranting about freedom of speech
and the new guy Max Carle is in denial
wailing, " Beck's no.1, Beck's no.1.

Oh, well, Hannity and Limberger are going to
have to pick up their pace.

wolfdancer
10-07-2009, 11:53 PM
I love the mental picture I have of it.
I don't think it was any coincidence that he choose to dress up like that....I'm just not sure that he wore the "right" (excuse the pun) color shirt
The Sturmabteilung, or brown shirts just helped Hitler come to power.
"the Fascist Blackshirts were organized by Benito Mussolini as the military tool of his political movement. The founders of the paramilitary groups were nationalist intellectuals, former army officers or members of the special corp Arditi, young landowners opposing peasants' and country labourers' unions. Their methods became harsher as Mussolini's power grew, and they used violence and intimidation against Mussolini's opponents."
Some people here would agree with that anti-union stance