PDA

View Full Version : US Open-Whose going, from when to when?

Eric.
08-12-2002, 01:25 PM
Looks like it's around the corner and I'm looking forward to doing a little partying, shooting some pool and raising a little hell(not necessarily in that order). Just wondering whose going and when you're getting there. This way, we can all try to look each other up. Good food, some drinks, good company... Sounds good, right?

Eric > Sept 27-29

DEADSTOKE32
08-12-2002, 01:34 PM
HAY ERIK I'LL BE THERE FORM THURS.THRU SUNDAY ..IF YOU SEE LORRI SHE'LL SHOW YOU WHO IM I GUESS. IF SHE REMEBERS ME ...

Kato
08-12-2002, 01:45 PM
Hey bro. Voodoo and I will be there from Wednesday to Sunday. Looking forward to doing pretty much everything you are.

Kato~~~just trying to stay away from the trunk.

08-12-2002, 07:46 PM
How could I forget?! You going to Murphy's Sept. 8-9?

Tom_In_Cincy
08-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Staying at the Holiday Inn.. from Thrusday morning until Monday morning.. can't miss the Finals Champagne drink.. and all those great pictures..

When at the Holiday Inn front desk.. Leave a message for Tom In Cincy.. and a room number for me to call.. I am sharing a room with 3 other drunks.. and no telling what they would say if they answered the phone.. LOL

Thierry Layani
08-12-2002, 11:10 PM
I will be there the whole week, but I'll probably be staying near the beach and not at the tournament official hotel. I'll be storing up some sun and heat for the coming winter.

Thierry Layani
www.layanicues.com (http://www.layanicues.com)

Eric.
08-13-2002, 10:16 AM
The Behrmans, Harold Acosta and HarryDC generously kicked in for the CCB Open. Thanks! Well, they built it, I guess we should come!

Eric >See ya there

John in NH
08-13-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi Eric,

My wife and I expect to arrive on Wednesday, depart on Monday a.m., can't miss the finals. We will be staying at the Wellesley Inn across from the Chesapeake Convention Center. I plan on spending some time at Q-Masters (when I'm not at the open) prior to the Saturday Tournament, my wife is not attending the open, she will be spending time at the Beach, incidentally if you hear of any other non-pool players she would be interested in discussing an itinerary with them.

Regards,

John and Terry

Eric.
08-13-2002, 12:07 PM
Almost forgot- I think Voodoo is setting up a CCB dinner on Fri nite. If I remember right(CRS), it goes like this:

Meet in the front lobby of the Chesapeake Ctr at 6:00PM, leave from there. Don't expect to be home early.

Eric

Kato
08-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Yes, Voodoo wants us to go to some fancy digs. Something about him wanting to wear his new tuxedo.

Kato~~~what can I tell you, Voodoo is crazy, I can't stop him.