PDA

View Full Version : Medical Devices to be Taxed!!

Sev
10-08-2009, 06:02 AM
The new health care bill contains legislation that will target medical devices with a new federal tax.
Women will pay the price in this area as the equipment to be taxed includes breast pumps and paps kits. Lucky for women tampons feminine hygiene products are so inexpensive or they would be paying are so inexpensive or they would be paying more than their "fair share".
Basically every piece of medical equipment that costs over 100.00 will be taxed. Wheelchairs, pace makers etc etc.

Somebody has to pay for this monster. They want to nail you when you get sick or require personal equipment.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2009, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new health care bill contains legislation that will target medical devices with a new federal tax.
Women will pay the price in this area as the equipment to be taxed includes breast pumps and paps kits. Lucky for women tampons feminine hygiene products are so inexpensive or they would be paying are so inexpensive or they would be paying more than their "fair share".
Basically every piece of medical equipment that costs over 100.00 will be taxed. Wheelchairs, pace makers etc etc.

Somebody has to pay for this monster. They want to nail you when you get sick or require personal equipment.

</div></div>
Do you EVER get anything right?

http://factcheck.org/2009/09/rnc-tax-attack-goes-too-far/

Sev
10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Well since I just watched it on the morning news I would assume it has some validity.
I am discussing the Baucus bill.

How about those wheelchairs?

Umm Umm Umm.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2009, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well since I just watched it on the morning news I would assume it has some validity.
I am discussing the Baucus bill.

How about those wheelchairs?

Umm Umm Umm. </div></div>

As you can readily see at the link I provided, your original post, is greatly exaggerated, but then you saw it on the news? Fox News?

And you also stated that reconciliation is unconstitutional, and has never been used before?

Annother lie.

As I asked, do you EVER fact check any of the preposterous posts you write on here before you post them?

You are now back on total ignore, so don't bother with a response.

Sev
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM
I am on total ignore now???

As opposed to semi ignore???

This site sure has some interesting features.

Sev
10-08-2009, 08:58 AM
On another note.

Fact check was from September. The details of the Baucus bill was just released this month. The data is outdated.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2009, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On another note.

Fact check was from September. The details of the Baucus bill was just released this month. The data is outdated. </div></div>

FYI, no bill has been settled, nor chosen, nor voted in. Had you read the entire link I provided for you, you have have seen that much of what you have addresed, has already been changed, or altered.

Your post is still exaggerated and incorrect.

eg8r
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL, so you call him a liar and he tells you that your data is old...your response..."no bill has been settled". Don't you ever fact check?

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm wondering why he would even be upset about that, were it true, since he is against any national health ins, and without it most people then won't be able to buy these devices.....
Just another agent provocateur here

Sev
10-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Well since they are considering it in the proposition then I should think it highly likely that will attempt to enter it in the the final draft of the legislation.

Oh and lets not forget the VAT tax that is under consideration. That will place a tax next to those taxes.

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
He " heard it on the grapevine" and embellished it as usual.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He " heard it on the grapevine" and embellished it as usual.
</div></div>

Yeah, the usual M.O.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
10-09-2009, 08:25 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/e4668fad.jpg