PDA

View Full Version : I have resigned

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 02:32 PM
myself to the fact that as long as these de facto HUAC committee members here, remain on this board spouting off their "we are the only true Americans" bs, this board serves no other purpose then to let them rid themselves of the guilt feelings that they must have concerning our war wounded and dead, unless they are so jaded by now that these are only "acceptable losses" for them. It's one thing to sit on your couch and believe... "if it wasn't for these hemorrhoids, or my key job as quality inspector for Victoria's Secret,or time-study overseer at WalMart, I'd be enlisting myself"....and, actually being over there.
I've decided enough is enough...I can't read any more of this Nazi style postings from the keyboard kommando's.
Beam mr up Scotty....

pooltchr
10-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Another empty promise?

Steve

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 03:12 PM
no, just stating that I won't be reading much more of your bs, and if you have a ****ing problem with that...go inform the admin, again.
I didn't say I would resign from the board (try reading ...anything, beyond the first few words)
....I'm just going to avoid most of yours and your "packs" here lies, assumptions, allegations, hate mongering, etc.
Replying to any of you attention seekers, just plays into your hands, anyway.
BUT, I can honestly say, and I write this without rancor, yours are the dumbest, most illiterate, posts on this board, and as is usually the case....the dumber they are, the smarted they think they iz

Sev
10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I am speechless.

For the moment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Thank God for small favors...now if only He could get the slow one here, to STFU.....it would take a minor miracle though, and I'm sure He has much more pressing matters to attend to: like helping our nation's President, Barack Obama, extricate the country from the ******* mess that the criminal administration of Bush/Cheney left us with.
They will still be laughing at that, when they become honorary Emirates, in Dubai, or Saudi Arabia.

Sev
10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-08-2009, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">myself to the fact that as long as these de facto HUAC committee members here, remain on this board spouting off their "we are the only true Americans" bs, this board serves no other purpose then to let them rid themselves of the guilt feelings that they must have concerning our war wounded and dead, unless they are so jaded by now that these are only "acceptable losses" for them. It's one thing to sit on your couch and believe... "if it wasn't for these hemorrhoids, or my key job as quality inspector for Victoria's Secret,or time-study overseer at WalMart, I'd be enlisting myself"....and, actually being over there.
I've decided enough is enough...I can't read any more of this Nazi style postings from the keyboard kommando's.
Beam mr up Scotty.... </div></div>

What do you know about the HUAC hearings? Who was behind those HUAC hearings?

LWW

Kerbouchard
10-08-2009, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">myself to the fact that as long as these de facto HUAC committee members here, remain on this board spouting off their "we are the only true Americans" bs, this board serves no other purpose then to let them rid themselves of the guilt feelings that they must have concerning our war wounded and dead, unless they are so jaded by now that these are only "acceptable losses" for them. It's one thing to sit on your couch and believe... "if it wasn't for these hemorrhoids, or my key job as quality inspector for Victoria's Secret,or time-study overseer at WalMart, I'd be enlisting myself"....and, actually being over there.
Beam mr up Scotty....</div></div>

I did enlist...served 6 years, spent 14 months in Iraq, and have since been honorably discharged...How about you?

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
No combat duty, just 4 yrs active and another 4 inactive.
What are you trying to insinuate?
My comments were intended for the ones here that never served, but have all the answers re the war. some here even made light of Gayle visiting the wounded at Walter Reed.
We all owe a debt to everyone that did serve, and I'm glad that you made it back safely.
Does your service validate any of these charges that the Democrats are trying to replace democracy, with communism. The older generation in my family served in WWII, Korea .....and voted Democrat...My Uncle Ed is still alive at age 92, I'll write and ask him if he is a Communist.

pooltchr
10-08-2009, 05:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no, just stating that I won't be reading much more of your bs, and if you have a ****ing problem with that...go inform the admin, again.
I didn't say I would resign from the board (try reading ...anything, beyond the first few words)
....I'm just going to avoid most of yours and your "packs" here lies, assumptions, allegations, hate mongering, etc.
Replying to any of you attention seekers, just plays into your hands, anyway.
BUT, I can honestly say, and I write this without rancor, yours are the dumbest, most illiterate, posts on this board, and as is usually the case....the dumber they are, the smarted they think they iz

</div></div>

And yet, here you are, reading my post and responding to it.
You will never change. You can't help yourself, I understand. We son't expect intelligent comments from you, just your smart a$$ typical bs. You rarely disappoint.

Steve

Kerbouchard
10-08-2009, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No combat duty, just 4 yrs active and another 4 inactive.
What are you trying to insinuate?
My comments were intended for the ones here that never served, but have all the answers re the war. some here even made light of Gayle visiting the wounded at Walter Reed.
We all owe a debt to everyone that did serve, and I'm glad that you made it back safely.
Does your service validate any of these charges that the Democrats are trying to replace democracy, with communism. The older generation in my family served in WWII, Korea .....and voted Democrat...My Uncle Ed is still alive at age 92, I'll write and ask him if he is a Communist. </div></div>

My point was it is an online forum and you have no idea what the background is of the people on it. Just because they may disagree with you does not mean they don't know what they are talking about.

llotter
10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Now that the subject has been raised, I think it would be a good idea to crank up that old unamerican activities committee and hull The Evil One down there to answer a few questions. I don't think 'executive privilege' extends to community organizers, does it? And maybe they could check out Gayle's place for bomb making materials but I'm confident that her lap-puppy would be given a pass as being irrelevant.

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Too late, tonite was my league night and I missed your reply before i sent my friend, age 78, who enlisted in the Marine corps with his brother and did combat duty in Korea, that as a democrat, he is a commie. Nice guy who has his M1 on display in his gun case, and whom I kid about his lounge pants, blue with a red stripe down the side, to which he replies "Semper Fi" A 30 yr running joke with us now.
He said to tell your friend he did not know that, to which I replied....ain't no friend of mine

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 02:03 AM
they wouldn't have to bother checking you out either since you are just an insignificant loudmouthed bore, who admires the cowardly killing of others; hero worships them for doing something you dream of doing ......

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 02:08 AM
this isn't AZB, rocky, where I have to explain things to you on your demand..
Here I can tell you to go p*** up a rain pipe.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 02:26 AM

Jack,
I'm in the midst of launching my own political blog. When it's up and going, you, Hondo, Martin, Naz, Wendy and a few others, will be notified.

Like you, I've had it with this bunch around here. I think they're dangerous people actually. Accuastions about bombs, from Llotter, of all people, and then that pm I told you that I got, informing me that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STEVE </span> is on here writing that I have ever been involved in making my money by filing lawsuits!

Honestly, these people around here live in a fantasy world.
Lies, threats and slander are just their method of manuevering around in the world, and I have gotten all three from Steve.

I'll pm you with the web address, when it's up, but anyone who gives it to any of the RW NUTS from here, will be banned.

I'd prefer debating our current events with reasonable, intelligent people, who actually read books, and have something of value to offer. This bunch on here is really a waste of time.

G.

LWW
10-09-2009, 04:23 AM
Nobody expected that you actually knew anything about HUAC. I was really curious to see what moonbat site has loaded your keyboard for you.

LWW

LWW
10-09-2009, 04:25 AM

Why aren't you keeping you "WOE IS WOLFIE!" rant to your own thread designated for such rants?

LWW

LWW
10-09-2009, 04:26 AM
BUH-BYE.

LWW

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ and then that pm I told you that I got, informing me that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STEVE </span> is on here writing that I have ever been involved in making my money by filing lawsuits!

G.
</div></div>

Please tell me where I made that statement.
But since you bring it up, had someone accually made that charge, would you deny it?

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ and then that pm I told you that I got, informing me that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>STEVE </span> is on here writing that I have ever been involved in making my money by filing lawsuits!

G.
</div></div>

Please tell me where I made that statement.
But since you bring it up, had someone accually made that charge, would you deny it?

Steve </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Yes, you did, make that insinuation/accustion, and the sentence in which you made the accusation, was cut out from the rest of your rant, and sent to me by a friend, who advised me not to read the rest of it because it was so horrible. It is a complete lie, and I have never in my entire life gained one single dollar from sueing anyone.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 09:00 AM
How about quoting the entire post where you claim I made the accusation. If not, just shut up.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about quoting the entire post where you claim I made the accusation. If not, just shut up.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suppose collecting on lawsuits would be a more respectable way of making a living????

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>YOU shut up, LIAR. </span>

sack316
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Favre /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about quoting the entire post where you claim I made the accusation. If not, just shut up.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suppose collecting on lawsuits would be a more respectable way of making a living????

</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>YOU shut up, LIAR. </span> </div></div>

I don't see any accusation there. Perhaps you are reading more into the comment than was intended. Or perhaps, it may have struck a nerve. I don't know, but you sure seemed to take it very personally. Is there something more we shoud know?

Steve

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm trying to figure it out....did Gayle sue you, or a friend perhaps?
Otherwise your accusation makes little sense.

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Did I make an accusation toward anyone about anything?

I see a rhetorical question...but I don't see any accusations.

Somebody seems just a bit overly sensitive, and I am trying to figure it out myself.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to figure it out....did Gayle sue you, or a friend perhaps?
Otherwise your accusation makes little sense. </div></div>

Does a follow up question like this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Indicate no accusation?

If only the rest of the world were as stupid as this liar thinks we are, his BS might just fly somewhere.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
That comment came AFTER you went off the deep end and charged me with making accusations...which I did not do.

Is there a reason you are so touchy about this subject?

Steve

Deeman3
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll pm you with the web address, when it's up, but anyone who gives it to any of the RW NUTS from here, will be banned.

I'd prefer debating our current events with reasonable, intelligent people, who actually read books, and have something of value to offer. This bunch on here is really a waste of time.

G.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Gayle,

I could not agree more with you. It is so much easier to have a debate on a site or blog when all of your audience agrees 100% with you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Best of Luck and have fun. We will miss you. </span>

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
The plot gets thicker, (I'm a conspiracy fan) "the game is afoot".....Your statement indicates to me that you have some info about her that she might not want to be publicized here....and you are letting her know.....that you now have the power over her......what a class act you are.
I sued somebody once; a business transaction that went bad, and I felt I had been cheated......I also won, as they agreed to settle before going to trial. You think I shouldn't have done that.....'cause it jes ain't right...it's some liberal thing, and not the way real peoples handle matters.
Why don't you pick on someone besides Gayle???.....she isn't ever going to buy into yours,lwws, etc....political beliefs, nor ever accept either of you two as some kind of gurus on current affairs. I'd think after several years of her showing you up,"eating your lunch"..you might get the idea that you got a losing hand....

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll pm you with the web address, when it's up, but anyone who gives it to any of the RW NUTS from here, will be banned.

G.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Gayle,

I could not agree more with you. It is so much easier to have a debate on a site or blog when all of your audience agrees 100% with you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Best of Luck and have fun. We will miss you. </span> </div></div>

Thanks Dee, for the insult. I've always said the purpose of conversation is not agreement, however, there are people who have no desire whatsoever to converse, and seek only to be insulting.

G.

jayalley
10-09-2009, 01:18 PM
OMG !!!!!
Gayle is starting her own political blog.....and leaving this forum....Oh,no! You go girl...literally. Is that a promise? What will we do without your bloated self-righteousness? Your remarkably pretentious moral superiority layered upon intellectual inanity?

Seriously, Gayle, why not just disappear now? Why wait for your official launch?

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The plot gets thicker, (I'm a conspiracy fan) "the game is afoot".....Your statement indicates to me that you have some info about her that she might not want to be publicized here....and you are letting her know.....that you now have the power over her......what a class act you are.
I sued somebody once; a business transaction that went bad, and I felt I had been cheated......I also won, as they agreed to settle before going to trial. You think I shouldn't have done that.....'cause it jes ain't right...it's some liberal thing, and not the way real peoples handle matters.
Why don't you pick on someone besides Gayle???.....she isn't ever going to buy into yours,lwws, etc....political beliefs, nor ever accept either of you two as some kind of gurus on current affairs. I'd think after several years of her showing you up,"eating your lunch"..you might get the idea that you got a losing hand.... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a reason you are so touchy about this subject?

Steve
</div></div>

This is a good example of what they call getting down into the mud with a pig, and why I avoid this juvenile.

And yes, and this same juvenile jerk, some time back threatened to reveal some daydream he thought he had on me, supposedly something he "heard" from who knows who and who the hell cares, I told him then, "Bring it on, I have nothing to hide" but condescending, malicious cowards always prefer operating on these insinuative levels.

Gee, I wonder, does he have something to hide about himself? Wonder why everytime I write that I'm I'm not out peddling pool lessons, he takes it so personally? Does he think he's the only pool teacher on this forum? What's he hiding anyway....so sensitive about it?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I never claimed I knew anything about her or her personal life. But my statement seems to have drawn a response from her that might make one wonder if there is something behind it that none of us know.

I never made any claim or accusation. But an off hand comment that draws that strong of a reaction does make me start to wonder.

First, she jumps all over me about it, and now she has you jumping up and down as well. Maybe you know something you would like to share with the rest of us???

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never claimed I knew anything about her or her personal life. But my statement seems to have drawn a response from her that might make one wonder if there is something behind it that none of us know.

I never made any claim or accusation. But an off hand comment that draws that strong of a reaction does make me start to wonder.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are so full of it you stink.

"I know some things about Gayle that I'm sure she wouldn't want told, but I'm too much of a gentleman... </div></div>

Blah blah blah...

You're truly disgusting.

Juvenile, malicious and disgusting.

Back to ignoring you...not hard to do at all.

G.

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Back to ignoring you...not hard to do at all.

G.

</div></div>

By all means. Help yourself!

Steve

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 02:01 PM
I wouldn't share anything with you gossip hounds....but in this one case I will. Years ago while driving drunk down the highway, she ran over a group of people holding Bush signs, then sued them in court for damaging her car.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 02:04 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

You are too funny!

Love ya, jack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG !!!!!
Gayle is starting her own political blog.....and leaving this forum....Oh,no! You go girl...literally. Is that a promise? What will we do without your bloated self-righteousness? Your remarkably pretentious moral superiority layered upon intellectual inanity?

Seriously, Gayle, why not just disappear now? Why wait for your official launch? </div></div>

She is about to receive the lesson of Air America.

hondo
10-11-2009, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am speechless.

For the moment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I'm fed up, also.

I pray that all the wingnut ranters on both
boards aren't indicative of the direction America is heading.

AZ especially is just a beatdown for the few who agree with the sideswipers and this board isn't much better.

I'm weary of reading all the Beck and Limberger-inspired bullshit.

wolfdancer
10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm afraid that this board is now AZB-lite, but soon will read about the same. They ran most of the opposition off there, with the pack attack...and there's only so much lww one can take, without feeling the urge to puke.

eg8r
10-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

I have heard this type of lie from you before so I guess time will tell.

eg8r

hondo
10-12-2009, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

I have heard this type of lie from you before so I guess time will tell.

eg8r </div></div>

Typical mean, hateful response from the egg.

pooltchr
10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Well, he gets on here and complains about all the people he seems to think can't match his intellect, that don't agree with his leftist views of the world, and dare to challenge him, and how some posters make him want to puke. If something bothered me that much, "common sense" would dictate that you might choose to avoid going there.

That is what he indicated...so why is he still here????

I guess it must me the intellectual way of handling things.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

eg8r
10-12-2009, 11:47 AM
I thought I was giving friendly advice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Really these types of posts from him have come before and he keeps crawling back.

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
He is probably waiting with gayle for that super duper leftie blog she is putting up.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM
But if I'd ever leave here,
It couldn't be in autumn.
How I'd leave in autumn I never will know.
I've seen how you RWNs sparkle
When fall nips the air.
I know that it's autumn
And I must be there.

wolfdancer
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
It's posts like that, him just trying to be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead, while also suffering from the dreaded "diablo 2" plague. But that's his shtick; like his attention starved underling, lww....it's how he gets to be noticed here.
Take his ***** claim of it being a lie, for starters...I was probably pissed off when I wrote it; probably just read one of his poison pen messages, or that of his posse's. Then, I probably decided F*** them, it's a free country....they want to talk sh*t, I'll talk sh*t back.
AND, WTF would it really matter if I go, or stay?....I'm guessing because they could then concentrate on their #1 target, Gayle, who has enough info at her disposal to offset the untruths that they are parroting from Fox News.
In short, just like over on azb.....they want to silence any dissent....
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." Nietzsche
in the end, while whatever "really important information" that lww, or llo, put out here for the rest of the members here , to bring them up to speed....might draw a raised eyebrow or two, the sheer gall of them believing they alone; are the harbringer of vital news and forthcoming events....is downright both absurd and comical...as well as, troubling....

eg8r
10-12-2009, 02:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing because they could then concentrate on their #1 target, Gayle</div></div>Sorry "wannabe bubba", but you definitely do not offer much in the way of interference for gayle. LOL, you are just hypocritical noise.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-12-2009, 02:46 PM
you ain't that much yerself,Dickweed, as a spear carrier, for llw & llo.

pooltchr
10-12-2009, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's posts like that, him just trying to be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead, </div></div>

If ever there was a case of the pot calling the kettle black, you just nailed it to the wall!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
10-13-2009, 12:06 AM
AND just because I happen to disagree with them , and especially you.....
the same goes for your insinuation that I am a communist, an atheist, a welfare recipient....wait, you got me there, I do the Un-American, non-right wing thing, and draw Social Security....and
must really be a socialist, cause I am eligible for Medicare benefits as well, even.... gasp .... used it once when I broke my ankle.

LWW
10-13-2009, 04:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you ain't that much yerself,Dickweed, as a spear carrier, for llw & llo. </div></div>

Such talk from a man who claims to be peaceful and a perpetual victim.

Please tell me you don't eat with that mouth after talking like that.

LWW

eg8r
10-13-2009, 07:35 AM
LOL, another example of lappy dog acting like a child.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-13-2009, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's posts like that, him just trying to be a dickhead for the sake of being a dickhead, while also suffering from the dreaded "diablo 2" plague. But that's his shtick; like his attention starved underling, lww....it's how he gets to be noticed here.
Take his ***** claim of it being a lie, for starters...I was probably pissed off when I wrote it; probably just read one of his poison pen messages, or that of his posse's. Then, I probably decided F*** them, it's a free country....they want to talk sh*t, I'll talk sh*t back.
AND, WTF would it really matter if I go, or stay?....I'm guessing because they could then concentrate on their #1 target, Gayle, who has enough info at her disposal to offset the untruths that they are parroting from Fox News.
In short, just like over on azb.....they want to silence any dissent....
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." Nietzsche
in the end, while whatever "really important information" that lww, or llo, put out here for the rest of the members here , to bring them up to speed....might draw a raised eyebrow or two, the sheer gall of them believing they alone; are the harbringer of vital news and forthcoming events....is downright both absurd and comical...as well as, troubling....
</div></div>

Since our political discussions began, history has proven that none of the righties were correct about anything.

Hence, their hatred has grown.

Reasonable people with any "Common sense" know this.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Gayle, you should read the "enlightening" thread...
I can't put a name to their collective psychosis, but as a caring, concerned person, I recommend they seek immediate professional help.
As Carl Jung wrote " [Contemporary man] is blind to the fact that, with all his rationality and efficiency, he is possessed by "powers" that are beyond his control. His gods and demons have not disappeared at all; they have merely got new names "
http://www.totalwallpapers.com/cartoons/wallpapers/looney-tunes-the-untouchables.jpg

LWW
10-14-2009, 05:40 AM
The question was about HUAC.

I know this is expecting you to perform beyond what you have shown to be your level of competence ... but since you brought HUAC into the discussion, edify us of the astounding depth and breadth of your knowledge on HUAC.

LWW