PDA

View Full Version : Hot, just off the wire......

llotter
10-09-2009, 11:02 AM
It can now be revealed from an unnamed source inside the WH that on his first day in office, The Moron sent in his own application for the Nobel Peace Prize. Knowing it was a long shot didn't prevent him from paving the way with promises of incentives to the Committee courtesy of the American taxpayers. Lo and behold, the distinguished Committee awarded the prize to The Moron with believing they would be rewarded for their 'loyalty'. We will all have to keep an eye on just how that reward will be paid off.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Moron sent in his own application for the Nobel Peace Prize. </div></div>

Biggest lie you've told on here to date.

E pluribus unum

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Gayle, there is only one reason why one would make those kind of retarded, outrageous, juvenile, idiotic and moronic posts....he,
like the teens on myspace, wants to start a flame war, and you are his #1 target.
That post with it's petty, chicken-sh*t, lying claims......it isn't the kind of post an intelligent adult would make to discredit another person. It's obvious imo, that he can't stand the idea that a Black man is President, AND is twice as intelligent as he could ever hope to be "A man's got to know his limitations" (Dirty Harry)
Maybe if he would set aside the HS Sophomore type harangue, he could find some adult type valid issues to disagree with the leadership of our great President,or by the time he does have a valid issue to point out,he'll have lost any accreditation here.
I for one, believe the Lord has blessed us with Barack Obama. We have endured our "7 yrs of famine", and now look forward to "7 years of plenty" Praise Jesus !!!!
It's my belief that when you insult the President, you are also insulting the office of the President, or Presidency. This was hard to avoid with GWB in office, but now we have as POTUS a man, a natural leader,a man that commands respect by his own persona, that the world can look up to, and admire.
I would almost feel sorry for ll, to carry that much hate around on one's shoulders, but then when I reflect that the hate is probably fueled by something beyond mere politics.....
My main point here is that he has no main point....all he is trying to do is get you mad, and buy himself a little attention in the process....just another lww clone, and who knows....that might be another one of "Monty's" aliases???
Multiple personality disorder???

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Just another total waste of my time, reading, or writing anything to him, or the others you mention.

We intellectuals /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif will meet somewhere else, where we don't have to put up with the snarky little piggies around here.

It's a full time job, you know, being, what was it Deeman called me? A Wannabe elitist? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Love,
Gayle

Deeman3
10-09-2009, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another total waste of my time, reading, or writing anything to him, or the others you mention.

We intellectuals /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif will meet somewhere else, where we don't have to put up with the snarky little piggies around here.

It's a full time job, you know, being, what was it Deeman called me? A Wannabe elitist? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Love,
Gayle

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I probably should have called you an elitist instead of wannabe. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I saw you called stupid in another thread but, of course, never have thought you were that. I also don't think calling the President a moron is proper as I didn't when Bush was reviled like that. The office and our country deserve better than that.

If you do go, go in good health and know that while we disagree entirely on most subjects, I do respect you and wish you well. I am sorry that our collective conversation, from both sides, has deteriorated so much over the last ten years. Many of my commets are tongue in cheek and and many are silly as I don't take everything said to heart. I do beleive in civil conservation but will always be disrespectful to most on occasion.

Again, I wish you well in all things.</span>

</div></div>

Sev
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Dont worry Gayle.

If the White House cant keep a secret you wont be hard to find.
Somebody will squeak eventually.

Have fun.

See ya in the funny pages. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif