PDA

View Full Version : forum now...

sack316
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
just wondering if anyone is having any issues since the forum is back up.

For me, well usually when I go to a thread it would automatically take me to the first new response that I had not read within the thread. It no longer seems to do that for me. Not a big deal, but sure was nice to not have to scroll around and seek out the newer posts.

Also, while logged on, if I go back to the forum view it does not show me unread posts. (like usually if I finish reading a thread, and then go back to the NPR page any new posts that have happened in that time will show up next to threads, now it does not). But if I exit out of the CCB, when I come back later it still shows threads with new content like normal... problem seems to only happen while I am on here.

Otherwise I haven't noticed any real issues, and suppose I should be glad that it's just working at all now.

Sack

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 02:04 PM
I see the same thing. It's a bit of a pain, but if you just use your back button to get back to the NPR page, it will still show which threads have unread posts. But if you click the button tat the bottom of the page, the little red numbers will be gone.

Steve

sack316
10-09-2009, 02:08 PM
yeah, for now I'm just opening things in a new tab and working through that way. Not a big issue, was just more convenient the way it was working before.

Sack

Sev
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I cant get to the next page of threads so I set the threads per page to 50.

pooltchr
10-09-2009, 04:40 PM
I just found another funky quirk. I opened a thread and it took me to page 5 of 4 !!!!! Of course, there was nothing on the page.

Steve