PDA

View Full Version : Al does it again

Qtec
10-10-2009, 03:03 AM
link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/cspanjunkie/graysoni-will-not-apologize-america-doesnt-care)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Grayson: Maddam Speaker I have words for both Democrats and Republicans tonight. Let's start with the Democrats. We as a party have spent the last six months-- the greatest minds of our party dwelling on the question, the unbelievably consuming question of how to get Olympia Snowe to vote for health care reform. I want to remind us all... Olympia Snowe was not elected president last year. Olympia Snowe has no veto power in the Senate. Olympia Snowe represents a state with one half of one percent of America's population </div></div>

OUCH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">America doesn't care about your feelings. </div></div> LOL
Q

pooltchr
10-10-2009, 10:57 AM
It sums up the attitude of the democrats very well. "We won. We can do whatever we want and nobody can stop us!"

So much for trying to work with the other side!

When the backlash comes, and it will come, do you think they will even understand where they went wrong, or will they find another GW to blame it on?

Steve

wolfdancer
10-10-2009, 02:51 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
you are, unintentionally....the funniest guy on the board....always good for a laugh!!!!
In fact when I see you originating a post....and I'm awaiting the
predictable replies from the usual suspects....I'm thinking ..."send in the clowns!!"
There is no shortage of "GWs" on the wrong side of the aisle
"Work with the other side".....that brain storm never occurred to you during the 8 year blight???

Sid_Vicious
10-10-2009, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
you are, unintentionally....the funniest guy on the board....always good for a laugh!!!!
predictable replies from the usual suspects....I'm thinking ..."send in the clowns!!"
"Work with the other side".....that brain storm never occurred to you during the 8 year blight???
</div></div>

Doesn't "Three Stooges. Wub-wub-wub-wub-wub" fit here" Dancer? ;-) It's is hilarious! sid

Gayle in MD
10-10-2009, 06:38 PM
I LOVE Grayson! So glad he is speaking out!

G.

pooltchr
10-10-2009, 07:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
</div></div>

And once again, you add nothing to the forum but another of your useless personal attacks. I suppose it makes you feel somehow superior to someone when you do this. If that's the case, then I am happy to be able to assist you with your self-esteem issues.

It woule be nice, once in a while, if you actually contributed something of substance, but if your limited mental capacity keeps you at this level, so be it.

Steve

wolfdancer
10-10-2009, 08:10 PM
you don't really want me to reprint the probably 35 of your last 50 posts where you did nothing but insult the person that you were replying to?

eg8r
10-12-2009, 08:09 AM
So you agree Grayson is a self-serving idiot.

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2009, 08:10 AM
So you think it is ok to blast someone for doing the same thing you do? Two wrongs make a right in your twisted mind?

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-13-2009, 12:26 AM
what I think is of no f***en business of yours. You, and Steve post more "hate" commentary on this site then any two others combined. Then You both just get your feelings hurt when you are called on that. You are sure to be a #1 pick to be drafted by the denizens of AZB, where your particular talents would be appreciated, applauded, as the author is, of this:
" I want to be sure as many as possible read this,my most important message to date, etc, etc "

eg8r
10-13-2009, 07:32 AM
LOL, just another example of the lappy dog acting like a child.

eg8r