PDA

View Full Version : Bashing America, GOP style

wolfdancer
10-13-2009, 01:32 AM
"When we heard Rush Limbaugh say this morning that President Barack Obama "may have been the second Kenyan" (!!??) ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize, we knew it was time to start the countdown: how quickly would the partisan warfare erupt over the (presumably) good news that the U.S. President has been awarded the prestigous honor?

"It can and should be debated if Obama's record of accomplishments after only nine months in office merit the prize. But with today's news, will the conservative talk fest pundits hit the mark of what some progressive critics suggest has become full-fledged America bashing?

Limbaugh called it a "greater embarrassment" for the country than losing the Olympics.

RNC chair Michael Steele has wasted no time sending out fundraising letters to bash what he called the "Nobel Prize for Awesomeness." He said Republicans should be alarmed because the honor shows how "the Democrats and their international leftist allies want America made subservient to the agenda of global redistribution and control. And truly patriotic Americans like you and our Republican Party are the only thing standing in their way."

Not all GOPers have gone the route; take Arizona Senator John McCain, who issued a statement congratulating Obama today. "I join my fellow Americans in expressing pride in our president on this occasion,'' he said."
Gop bashing America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e28D4vxsU)

Gayle in MD
10-13-2009, 07:30 AM
I don't think I've ever witnessed a video that is such a picture of hatred, in my lifetime.

I am currently organizing to boycott all of the sponsors of the Miss America pagent.

You can express your outrage over their selection of a former drug addict, hate mongering, antiamerican radio host who has stated that he wants our President, and hence, our country, to fail, at:

http://www.missamerica.org/organization-info/sponsors.aspx

This link will provide you with contact links to the state and national Miss America pagents, and to the sponsors of the pagent.

G.

pooltchr
10-13-2009, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You can express your outrage over their selection of a former drug addict, hate mongering, antiamerican radio host
G. </div></div>

Yet, we should give our full support to a self admitted former cocaine user who happens to get elected as POTUS?

Steve

LWW
10-13-2009, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You can express your outrage over their selection of a former drug addict, hate mongering, antiamerican radio host
G. </div></div>

Yet, we should give our full support to a self admitted former cocaine user who happens to get elected as POTUS?

Steve </div></div>

Now, now.

We both know that Gayle opposed Obama when the party told her to oppose Obama.

Now that the party tells her to love Obama she loves Obama.

What else would you expect of her?

LWW

Deeman3
10-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Good Point, if Rush is a drug addict, then so must Obama be. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This name calling is not good but it seems like that is all anyone has anymore.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2009, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Point, if Rush is a drug addict, then so must Obama be. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This name calling is not good but it seems like that is all anyone has anymore. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Rush isn't a former drug addict? I beg to differ with you. Bush was the admitted addict, alcohol, they call the alcoholics for a reason, they are addicted.

Obama dabled in drugs, as you yourself once admitted, right here on this forum, but he was never addicted.

Also, only someone without any "Copmmon sense" would deny that Rush Limpballs, spews hatred non stop on the ari waves. That last clip of his, bashing our President, and our country who voted for him, for winning an honorable prize, shows more hatred than I have ever witmessed.

So you are fine with a selection of a hate mongering radio commentator, who is on the side of the Taliban, and against The President Of The United States, serving as a judge for the Miss AMERICA Pagent?

I'm sure, if obama was a Republican, you're opinion would be the same.

</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-14-2009, 12:10 AM
As I remember it GW was a <s>former</s> cocaine user......

Gayle in MD
10-14-2009, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I remember it GW was a <s>former</s> cocaine user......
</div></div>

He was actually a burn out before he ever got into the Governor's office.

But you know, the right never found any <span style='font-size: 20pt'> Proof! LMAO! Just every single person who resigned, outraged over all the Bush/Rice/Cheney lies, incompetence and corruption, and about a thousand books full of documentation, not to mention live, sworn testimony.</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif