PDA

View Full Version : Proof once again ...

LWW
10-14-2009, 07:58 AM
that those on this forum who attempt to pass them selves off as fair minded intellectuals of the left are in fact nothing more than parrots of the their far left handlers.

As evidence I present, in their leader's own words, EXHIBIT A:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It isn't n(j)ust my opinion.

. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

Okay Rush, slavery was not a good thing for the millions of African Americans who were enslaved, raped and beaten. The streets weren’t at all safe for African Americans. Slavery not a bad thing? Someone should put Rush on a plantation for him to see how great it is. Keep on fear and race mongering Rush, you might get to Goebels status.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

Martin Luther King is a national hero, not a black hero. Everybody in the United States celebrates his birthday, children are taught to look up to him as a hero in school. He’s earned the respect and admiration of the world and you believe the man who killed him was a hero? This is beyond racist. This is evil, mean spirited, subhuman. Praising the assassin of one of our great American heroes is beyond the scope of regular racism ...

... IS RUSH LIMBAUGH RACIST

It shows that it s really pretty easy to trace the path from a legitimate social critique to Rush Limbaugh being a racist asshole.</div></div>

Actually Gayle, what this shows is that you are, at best, naive enough to believe and pass on leftist mythology blindly and obediently without ever even considering whether the myth might be a myth ... and at worst a willing and hate filled co-conspirator in sliming US citizens with damnable lies.

I now present, EXHIBIT B:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray…” Quotation attributed to Rush Limbaugh is a damnable lie
March 4, 2009 · 39 Comments

This is news that you will not see anywhere else.

First, the quote and the date that it was supposedly made by Rush: “You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed. [4/23/98]” Rush never said it. It was made up back in about 2005 and this article proves it.

I am no computer research guru, but I was able to track down enough to prove that this quote first arose back in the fall of 2005, and there is no evidence of the quote before that date. Bottom line, it is inconceivable that such a quote was made by Rush Limbaugh back in 1998 and then never got any attention on the internet or elsewhere until 2005.

Here is what I found, taken directly from articles found on the internet, with citations so you can look it up if you want.

The earliest mention of the alleged quote was on September 9th, 2005 by zedlappy who wrote this about what Rush allegedly said:

“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed. [4/23/98]”

”zedlappy” cited to a Wikipedia article as his source. For those newbys, Wikipedia is a cite that anybody can make shit up and it gets quoted as authority by idiots. Hereafter, every time I reference the Wikipedia article I am talking about this one. Unfortunately, it apparently has been edited many times since 2005, so we can’t know exactly what it said then. But now it attributes the quote to Rush Limbaugh, but lists it as “DISPUTED” because the article currently lists the source of the quote to a book “101 Persons who are really SCREWING up America“ by (2006) by Jack Huberman. Hereinafter I’ll call the book “101 Persons.” But note, the book came out in 2006 so it could not possibly be the source of the original Wikipedia article! ALSO NOTE: The Huberman book does not list a source!

On 9/22/05 [again before the book "101 Persons" was published] somebody calling himself “Cobra” lists the exact same quote and cited as his authority the exact same Wikipedia article!

“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed. [4/23/98]”

A few days later on 10/08/05, on another blog site, the same guy, “Cobra” made the same quote (hard to read because print is so small)! And guess what, he cited the same Wikipedia article that lists the quote as disputed! Again, this was before the book “101 People…” came out.

A week later, on a different blog, “Cobra” did the same thing!

On 11/12/05 [STILL before the book came out] someone calling themselves “Voter” wrote the exact same quote: “You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed.? [The Rush Limbaugh Show 4/23/98]

Evidently, “Cobra” was still making this exact same claim in 2006 ON A STILL DIFFERENT blog site, when he was contemporaneously busted for making this shit all up! Pay attention, the following is taken directly from a comment back on 7/31/06:

2/3 way down the site:

[Cobra wrote:] “myself find it hard to have sympathy for a guy who makes quotes like:

““You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed. [4/23/98]”

“Cobra

“It took me five minutes to research google on that quote and in several of the links on the very first google page it was cited by, guess who… Cobra himself. (And that is without adding “cobra” to the search terms.) And he’s been citing it going on a year now. If anyone is wondering why Cobra doesn’t provide a link, it’s not because he doesn’t want to. You see, he did often link, in the prior citations ( at LaShawn’s, for instance, on 10/08/06) to a Wikiquote article that now does not contain his cited quote. My guess is that someone edited a phony Limbaugh quote into Limbaugh’s entry and then Wikiquote removed it when they realized that it was a phony. No media source links. No transcript links.

“Limbaugh never said any such thing, obviously, or it would have been all over the media, and certainly I would not have found Cobra himself to be a main source on so many blogs if it was even considered a decent, if dishonest, slander against Limbaugh.”

“Limbaugh is a loud brash voice, one that I sometimes find myself in disagreement with, and one whose tone I quite often disagree with, but he would never falsely quote even his worst antagonist, especially with such ugly words. But such behavior seems to be within the bounds for Limbaugh’s critics.”

“I can’t say I’m surprised to see your fingerprints on something as despicable as this, Cobra. I’m not shaking off any sense of shock.

“I think that falsely quoting anyone, let alone a public figure, is scumbag behavior. And Cobra has been making a habit of doing it to Limbaugh for a year now.

[Cobra tries to defend himself, saying he was citing Huber the author and an article on HuffPo discussing the book and which cited it, but the writer was relentless, saying it was Cobra who first made up the quote and the author then put it in his book. NOTE: Cobra was trying to attribute the quote to "101 Persons" and a HuffPo article about the book but both the book and HuffPo article came out in 2006! And Cobra had been repeating the quote since 2005.]

“Cobra, I did a little search on that James Earl Ray quote from Limbaugh. What I see is you, over and over, quoting that temporary Wikipedia thing like it’s the Encyclopedia Brittanica, and spreading it all over the blogosphere.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.”

AND, as if that wasn’t enough, I found where two other people discredited the quote back in 2005!

First, one person did not believe the quote and did some research about it back on or before 10/13/05 (comment is not dated, but a comment about the comment is dated 10/13/05):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Smash!

“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed.” [4/23/98] – Rush on Martin Luther King’s assassin.

“I’m with Samurai in calling BS on this quote.

“To begin with, it’s so insanely bigoted on its face that I can’t conceive that there wouldn’t have been an uproar at the time. And that it would then take seven years for us to hear of it.

It doesn’t appear anywhere in the Google Usenet archives. That’s automatically suspicious. A Google web search (my specific search was “we miss you james” + limbaugh) produced a whopping 10 results. All of which are dated within the last three months, and most of which credit WikiQuote as their source.

“I checked the history for the WikiQuote page. This quote was added on July 20, less than three months ago. Whoever inserted it originally gave the date as “2/21/03.” Then a couple of minutes later it was changed to “4/23/98

.” That’s the day Ray died. The user who contributed is this guy. His contributions are limited to really nasty quotes attributed to Rush, Hannity, and Karl Rove.

And surprise: just minutes before he posted the Ray quote to Wiki, he also posted this quote of yours:

“I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”[3/14/03] Rush on slavery.

AND

this one:

“I’ll tell you who should be tortured and killed at Guantanamo: every filthy Democrat in the U.S. Congress.” — Sean Hannity again…

“Both of which, like the Ray quote, appear nowhere in Google’s Usenet Archive. Each has even fewer hits on a Google web search than the Ray quote, and both only in posts made since July 20.” END OF QUOTE FROM THAT BLOG.

“Well researched, Loren. I did Google searches too, and like you found that they only appear on Wikipedia. I didn’t know they were all from the same person, though… that pretty much clinches it IMO”

“All of those are fake.”

“Edit: Someone else has already removed the 2 Rush quotes and I just removed the Hannity one. I saw several others there that are highly suspicious, though I left them alone.”

Last edited by Samurai : 10-13-2005 at 05:22 PM.

End of quotes.

So, it appears to John Doe that this hullaballoo is all about a bogus quote that was made up back sometime in 2005, and has been repeated several times since then. It was recently quoted by Max Blumenthal thusly: he has called for a “posthumous Medal of Honor” for the assassin of Martin Luther King, Jr., James Earl Ray, The Blumental article was then mindlessly picked up and passed off as the truth by RockDem today.

I told those people at RockDem that it was a fake quote, but they have yet to take it down. Because it was false, I made a later post about Bubby being a hillbilly pedophile, just to show him how easy it is to make stuff up on the internet.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/12/09: Irish student intentionally made a false quote on Wikipedia and attributed it to a person who had just died. Newspapers around the world immediately began lifting the quote directly from Wikipedia and using it in the man’s obituary without in any way attempting to find if it was correct.

”I was really shocked at the results from the experiment,” Fitzgerald, 22, said Monday in an interview a week after one newspaper at fault, The Guardian of Britain, became the first to admit its obituarist lifted material straight from Wikipedia.

“I am 100 percent convinced that if I hadn’t come forward, that quote would have gone down in history as something Maurice Jarre said, instead of something I made up,” he said. “It would have become another example where, once anything is printed enough times in the media without challenge, it becomes fact.”

Wow. He just proved my point.</div></div>

And, EXHIBIT C:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the second time on Monday, MSNBC cited a dubious "quote" from Rush Limbaugh in which the conservative radio host supposedly said that "slavery had its merits." The source? A linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Discussing Limbaugh’s interest in owning the St. Louis Rams, News Live host David Shuster asserted that "James Farrior says Limbaugh should be denied the privilege of owning an NFL franchise for comments like ‘slavery had its merits.’"

An onscreen graphic appeared that read "Limbaugh remarks: Slavery ‘had its merits.’" In the bottom corner of the screen, the citation is simply this: "Cited by James Farrior Pittsburgh Steelers." So, that’s it? A linebacker for the Steelers says something and that’s enough for MSNBC?

MSNBC featured the "quote" earlier in the day on Morning Meeting. It can be traced to liberal author Jack Huberman, who featured the remark in his 2006 book 101 People Who are Really Screwing Up America. The tome is available on Google Books and the statement appears on page 232 with no air date mentioned. It’s also next to a "quote" in which the author asserts Limbaugh called for the Medal of Honor to be given to the assassin of Martin Luther King. Does anyone really believe that remark was ever uttered by Limbaugh?

Instead of asking for proof, co-host Tamron Hall repeated the line to columnist Stephen A. Smith: "Should a person who says there are merits with slavery be able to have this privilege of owning a team?"</div></div>

http://www.milehive.com/stories09/myth-busted.jpg

OH DEAR ... what a pantload! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=287315#Post287315)

OH MY ... the shiite some people will accept! (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2009/10/12/msnbc-s-source-dubious-limbaugh-quote-slavery-football-player)

OHHHH LAWD ... I have shoes too smart to fall for this bile! (http://maaadddog.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/quotation-attributed-to-rush-limbaugh-is-a-damnable-lie/)

Wolfie ... this is where you jump in and explain that just because it can be proven that the left believes in and perpetuates mythology doesn't mean that the left believes in and perpetuates mythology.

And y'all wonder why you can't be taken seriously other than in a circle jerk amongst yourselves.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
You are truly a joke in progress.

FYI, I don't read your posts, regardless of how your out of control ego slants your own judgement about that, but this is so ridiculous, it isn't funny.

First of all, would you like to see a list of Bush's lies?

I didn't think so.

Hannities lies?

Coulter's lies?

Cheney's lies?

Rice's lies?

O'Reilly's lies?

Limpballs's lies?

No, I'm Quite sure you'll be willing to skip all of that, but given that you have put so much effort into discrediting me, both here, and over at AZB, (in your dreams, BTW) this silly post of yours is really not the colossal victory into which you are attempting to blow it, with your usual unchecked, massive repulsive ego.

My judgement of Limpballs, results from video's which I have watched of him, and his insane hatespeak, equal to your own, including when he stated that he wants President Obama to fail, at a time when the president's failure could bring our country down.

He has also stated that he is on the side of the Taliban, and against Obama. How's that for being a terrorist lover?

I need not list every single repulsive statement he has made to date, because that would require a complete repeat of every minute he has been on the air. Suffice it to say, both his looks and his words repulse all but the nutty right, part of which you are just another misguided, uneducated, suffering, manchild, there are plenty more just you on in the internet.

I saw last night that there a few things that have been attributed to him, which he did not say, which were in my post, and with which you have rushed with glee to list here this morning. I knew you would do so, as you are so very predictable, and hence no one really needs to read anything you write on here.

So here is my one and only response to you....so savor it.

So what? I checked at least ten different sources, and they had all reported the same things, and there are still plenty in that list that he did say.

That still doesn't change the fact that you have denied consistantly a library of lies, which have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and which were committed against our country by your own RW pundits, and the Bush Administration, and which have caused our country great numbers of casualties, and lost billions in treasure, all because of on-going RW lies, incompetence, corruption and repulsive statements.

Also, I have proven YOU wrong quite a few times on here, but when I do, I notice you do not show up at all in the thread, again, no surprise. I've seen the same non reaction from you righties to posts by Jack, Q., Hondo and other people from the left who post here.

It isn't something I have sought to point out, just something that Jack, Dick, Martin and a few others of the educated people on here laugh with me about in private, but then, we don't post here due to a severe compulsion resulting from elephant ego, of which you surely suffer.

You have lied about me, and you don't even know me. I am not a high school drop out, for one thing, nor have I ever been on welfare, nor taken a dime from the government that wsn't mine to begin with.

OTOH, YOU are as big an A.H. as Rush Limpballs, a fact to which all of my friends would agree.

So go back into your hole, and lick your wounds, A.H. Your stench penetrates the internet, just as Rush's penetrates the airwaves.

Ignoring you is as easy as ignoring Steve, Ed, Sev, the Allycat, and the rest of your Merry Little Band of trolls, and hence, all of you have racked up hundreds of posts to me, while I, OTOH, have shown that I can and do ignore you all, most of the time. So now, don't get your hopes up that I intend to enter into any of your ridiculous posts in the future, due to your usual delusions of granduer, you are still a colossal waste of time, and hence, will be right back on total ignore.

Oh, and you should reconsider using the word, "proof" since you have failed to prove a single thing of any pertinence since you showed up on here, other than the fact that most of us who were here before you, would be thrilled if you left, and stopped trashing up the board with your juvenile little cartoons.

You are a non stop hate crime in progress, and much like Rush Limpballs, full of yourself.

I know some pretty bad things about you, like, for example we all know you eat fruit loops for breakfast every morning, and they are linked to elephant think, elephant ego, and yes, even The Dreaded elephant Flu, which is fatal in the world of academia!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
10-14-2009, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are truly a joke in progress.

FYI, I don't read your posts, regardless of how your out of control ego slants your own judgement about that, but this is so ridiculous, it isn't funny.</div></div>

The fact that you replied in the other thread, and in this thread, proves that I cannot trust you at your word and is prima facie evidence that you repeatedly lie ... in spite of your your brazen and ongoing accusations that others lie about you.

The true joke Gayle, is that nobody needs to lie about you. You prove yourself daily to be a puppet of the party.

Hence, I have accused you of being dishonest and of being a parrot ... and my evidence is your own words. Now ... laugh that one off sweetheart, and be sure to tell wolfie what to say so you can make yet another vain attempt to maintain deniability of the painfully obvious truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First of all, would you like to see a list of Bush's lies?

I didn't think so.

Hannities lies?

Coulter's lies?

Cheney's lies?

Rice's lies?

O'Reilly's lies?

Limpballs's lies?</div></div>

Irrelevant to the point at hand, and you have proven a willingness to ... knowingly or not ... parrot lies, so any "LIES" posted by you must be assumed to be dishonest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm Quite sure you'll be willing to skip all of that, but given that you have put so much effort into discrediting me, both here, and over at AZB, (in your dreams, BTW) this silly post of yours is really not the colossal victory into which you are attempting to blow it,l with your usual unchecked, massive repulsive ego.</div></div>

Actually ... blasting a hole in the side of your dishonesty is remarkably simple. As much as you would love to right me off as an egomaniac who believes he is smarter than everyone else, you can of course present no such quote. But ... you already knew that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My judgement of Limpballs, results from video's which I have seen of him, and his insane hatespeak, equal to your own, including when stated that he wants President Obama to fail, at a time when the president's failure could bring our country down.</div></div>

Your judgement of Limbaugh is based on the out of context snippets presented to you by the party hypocrites who in fact wished Bush to fail on 9/11. It is also based on the blatant and demonstrable lies spoon fed to you by the party. You are demonstrably completely incapable of forming an opinion based on non biased research in a quest for truth.

Furthermore, you hypocrisy on wishing the POTUS to fail was further proven by the poll I posted showing that a majority of dems still were hoping Bush to fail in 2006 ... and an opinion you championed all through that admin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has also stated that he is on the side of the Taliban, and against Obama. How's that for being a terrorist lover?</div></div>

I don't believe that, and neither do you. We both know it's more leftist pap. If you can't back it up why spread the lies ... other than your spiteful, petty, and hateful nature?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need not list every single repulsive statement he has made to date, because that would require a complete repeat of every minute he has been on the air. Suffice it to say, both his looks and his words repulse all but the nutty right, part of which you are just another misguided, uneducated, suffering, manchild, there are plenty moe just like on in the internet.</div></div>

Actually, you couldn't list any because you have never listened to the man's show ... other than spoon fed out of context spoon fed snippets presented to you by your party master ... and we both know this. Please, don't embarrass yourself by arguing that point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw last night that there a few things that have been attributed to him, which he did not say, which were in my post, and which you have rushed with glee to list here.</div></div>

Actually ... I waited till today to see if you had the integrity to correct yourself. You didn't. Your excuse is both lame and insulting to the collective intelligence of the forum members.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what? I checked at least ten different sources, and they had all reported the same things, and there are still plenty in that list that he did say.</div></div>

I doon't believe that either, but it has no relevance and actually proves my point. You checked 10 moonbat crazy party approved sites and they all gave the same moonbat crazy lies ... well D'UH!

Did you ever think of checking for the truth ... how silly of me?

These shiite filled lies have been out there and proven to be crap countless times ... but, the moonbat crazy liars continue to repeat them. I have no doubt that you will parrot them again on your private blog to your sock puppets. That won't make them true ... but truth is a malleable concept to the far left.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That still doesn't change the fact that you have denied consistantly a library of lies, which have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and which were committed against our country by your own RW pundits, and the Bush Administration, and which have caused our country great numbers of casualties, and lost billions in treasure, all because of on-going RW lies, incompetence, and repulsive statements.</div></div>

Completely dishonest and another lame attempt to deflect from the dishonesty of your post. But ... you already knew that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, I have proven YOU wrong quite a few times on here, but when I do, I notice you do not show up at all in the thread, again, no surprise. It isn't something I have sought to point out, just something that Jack, Dick, Martin and a few others of the educated people on here laugh about in private, but then, we don't post here due to a severe compulsion of elephant ego, of which you suffer.</div></div>

And, again, you prove your dishonesty. How could you ever prove me wrong when you don't read my posts? Gayle, surely someone cares for you ... aren't you concerned that they might be embarrassed for you to read such pretzel logic gibberish?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have lied about me, and you don't even know me. I am not a high school drop out, for one thing, nor have I ever been on welfare, nor taken a dime from the government that wsn't mine to begin with.</div></div>

And again with the dishonesty. I have never said any of those things about you ... nor do I care if they are true or not ... nor would you even know if I had or not if you were telling the truth about not reading my posts.

So, instead of facing up to the dishonesty that you posted ... you smear me with lies in a vain attempt to gain sympathy as a victim. Have you no dignity maam? Have you no honor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OTOH, YOU are as big an A.H. as Rush Limpballs, a fact to which all of my friends would agree.

So go back into your hole, and lick your wounds, A.H. Your stench penetrates the internet, just as Rush's penetrates the airwaves.</div></div>

Knowing that the truth agitates people like you to this degree is the motivation that keeps me posting sweetheart. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ignoring you is as easy as ignoring Steve, Ed, Sev, the allycat, and the rest of your Merry Little Band of trolls, and hence, all of you have racked up hundreds of posts to me, while I have ignored you all, most of the time.</div></div>

Yet you prove daily that you lack the self discipline to do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, and you should reconsider using the word, "proof" since you have failed to prove a single thing of any pertinence since you showed up on here.</div></div>

I feel honored. I thought you would send wolfie out to explain hat just because it can be proven that the left believes in and perpetuates mythology doesn't mean that the left believes in and perpetuates mythology. Instead, you chose to do it yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif</div></div>

Agreed, but being a patriot and a believer in the greatness of the American republic I defend your right to be so and to parrot what your masters spoon feed you.

I will never support the state trying to silence the far left ... what else would I have for comedic entertainment?

LWW

Sev
10-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Truly a mind so small she can she through a key hole with both eyes.

Its truly sad to see what was once such potential wasted in hate.

Fear breads contempt and from contempt comes hatred. One has to wonder what would cause a person to live in such fear that hatred of the nature that we witness continually here should be created.

Truly very sad.

wolfdancer
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
even though you weren't involved in the exchange, you just couldn't pass up an opportunity to smear Gayle, and get some cheap , uncalled for insults in. Are those rude, hate based comments already posted on AZB as another "Victory"?

Sev
10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
You have to have your fun where you can.

Besides I knew you would arrive to heckle me on.

To bad your fascination with AZ doesn't extend to actually posting over there. It must be tough being a lone wolf howling in the night.

wolfdancer
10-15-2009, 03:30 AM
I'm officially banned from posting on AZB....it seems my IQ is way over the limit there.
WTF would I want to post again over on AZB......it's "myspace" for adults that still have raging teen aged hormones. It's apparent that one isn't welcome if they do not buy into the entire Republican schemata...I'd be safer posting on the Aryan Nation message boards...I'd at least understand their ideals and goals.....and be aware of their "triggers"
on azb, if you remark that's it's going to be a nice day....they think you are claiming global warming and may threated to "off" you.
No I'm glad that they have their own site and think you and lww should spend more quality time there, also issue special invites to Steve and llotter .....they will be outstanding additions to the site.

LWW
10-15-2009, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm officially banned from posting on AZB....it seems my IQ is way over the limit there.
WTF would I want to post again over on AZB......it's "myspace" for adults that still have raging teen aged hormones. It's apparent that one isn't welcome if they do not buy into the entire Republican schemata...I'd be safer posting on the Aryan Nation message boards...I'd at least understand their ideals and goals.....and be aware of their "triggers"
on azb, if you remark that's it's going to be a nice day....they think you are claiming global warming and may threated to "off" you.
No I'm glad that they have their own site and think you and lww should spend more quality time there, also issue special invites to Steve and llotter .....they will be outstanding additions to the site. </div></div>

More proof that you also love the lie and abhor the truth.

You are on the active list at AZB.

What happened is you left the Gayle nest and went to the intellectual and was then intellectually beat down from pillar to post by right, center, and lect members there ... it was brutal.

LWW

hondo
10-15-2009, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm officially banned from posting on AZB....it seems my IQ is way over the limit there.
No I'm glad that they have their own site and think you and lww should spend more quality time there, also issue special invites to Steve and llotter .....they will be outstanding additions to the site. </div></div>

Are you forgetting our little "deal" already?

Gayle in MD
10-15-2009, 05:41 AM
Check the time on his post. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Today is the day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
10-15-2009, 06:32 AM
Banned my arse. It checked.
As was told to Obama. YOU LIE!!!

I did try to get Hondo to include you in his AZB greatest poster thread, as your literary skills quite obviously exceed that of the rest of us.

Fear of having to actually defend you view is such a limiting handicap.
Hey I know. Perhaps you could start a gardening thread. Might I suggest, "The art of growing pansy's", would be a good place to start.

Sev
10-15-2009, 06:35 AM
What's this?
A conspiracy??

I am shocked, stunned and appalled.

LWW
10-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Isn't it astounding that our leftists here think they can prove that they aren't small minded, petty, dishonest, and hateful people by being small minded, petty, dishonest, and hateful when it is proven by their own words that they have been small minded, petty, dishonest, and hateful?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-15-2009, 11:36 AM
good idea, maybe you could lend me your book on the subject, since you brought it up.

wolfdancer
10-15-2009, 11:44 AM
No, but I stay up late here on the best coast....which makes daylight in the swamp, the dawn up a new day, for me ...around 12-1pm your time. So this is now officially ...day #1
Gayle sent me copies of the rules of engagement:
#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

LWW
10-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Why are you repeating these "DOCUMENTED STATEMENTS" as valid again when you now know them to be lies?

Notice, I said "NOW" which is being very kind and giving you the benefit of the doubt in that it is possible that you were simply parroting things while having no desire to check their veracity since they advanced your agenda of hate.

BTW ... the question as to why you are doing it is entirely thetorical in nature and no actual reply is needed as we all know why.

As I predicted, you are repeating what you now know beyond a shadow of a doubt to be lies for the sole purpose of spreading hate.

I'm sure you've made dearest leader proud of you.

LWW