PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to lww !!!!

wolfdancer
10-16-2009, 12:30 PM
A new board record of 22 replies to his own post, thereby breaking his older record of....
Out of respect, no one has yet interrupted this amazing "conversion with myself" with a reply.
This is either him trying to make sure as many peoples as possible read his important post....or........it's a cry for help.

LWW
10-16-2009, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A new board record of 22 replies to his own post, thereby breaking his older record of....
Out of respect, no one has yet interrupted this amazing "conversion with myself" with a reply.
This is either him trying to make sure as many peoples as possible read his important post....or........it's a cry for help. </div></div>

Thanks again for proving that you are dishonest and schizophrenic.

You swear you don't read what I post ... yet cannot resist reading it ... yet still recoil in horror at the truth.

Now, why not address the point ... that the far left is on a panties in a wad jihad to accuse anyone who disagrees with dearest leader of racism, while harboring and glorifying racists who help promote their statist agenda?

LWW