PDA

View Full Version : Mahr's Version Of Republicans Comedy/Reality

Gayle in MD
10-18-2009, 06:33 AM
On ""Real Time" Friday night, Bill Maher decided to end his show by mocking all the Republicans who have become prime targets for jokes now that George Bush is no longer front and center. "It turns out there were plenty of ridiculous Republicans behind him that we just couldn't see," Maher said. "His stupid star doth shone too brightly."

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/17/bill-maher-on-the-year-in_n_324524.html

LWW
10-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Your "REALITY" certainly qualifies as comedy.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Evidently your usual shadow poster fails to see that you have just cited a comedy routine of Mahr's. Most adults would recognize this type of humor as exaggeration of something for it's comedic effect.
But, never passing by an opportunity to get a base insult in here .... to then claim another "victory" post, over on AZBlackHelicopter...

Gayle in MD
10-18-2009, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Evidently your usual shadow poster fails to see that you have just cited a comedy routine of Mahr's. Most adults would recognize this type of humor as exaggeration of something for it's comedic effect.
But, never passing by an opportunity to get a base insult in here .... to then claim another "victory" post, over on AZBlackHelicopter... </div></div>

Hey, the funny part of the video is that it's all true!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
10-18-2009, 05:16 PM
and that's what makes his post even more sophomoronic (see urban dictionary)

Gayle in MD
10-18-2009, 05:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that's what makes his post even more sophomoronic (see urban dictionary) </div></div>

I don't read his stupid posts. He's the no where man, living in his no where land, suffering from delusions. Let him go over to AZB and tell the rest of the nutcases about his imagined conquests. Those kind of RW nutcases don't even exist for me.

Bill Mahr has a nack for making total fools of Republicans, and the way he does it is by highlighting what they actually say and do!

He should run the next campaign. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I hear the Republicans are going to hold their next convention at Union Station. LMAO!

Yeah, Craig, the married, toe tapper knows everybody there, so he can probably get them a deal.

BTW, who was in that little singing group of Republicans?

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
10-18-2009, 09:16 PM
"I don't read his stupid posts"
Sounds like a great idea. I used to have a 110 IQ, but now after reading all those posts, it's down to about 65.
If only there were a 12 step program to rescue me from this land that time (and facts) forgot. "Beam me up, Scotty"