PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrite Bush Sr. Attacks Olbermann, Maddow

Gayle in MD
10-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Angry that his own party being defined by the radical righties like Beck and Limpballs, Bush Sr. aka "Don't do as I did, so as I say now" attacks Olbermann and Maddow, after calling for civil discourse?

What a hypocrite!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/16/george-hw-bush-olbermann_n_324466.html

llotter
10-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Though Both Bush Sr. and son George raise the bile in my gut at the thought of them, the Left entire life is that of hypocrisy and contradiction. Always spouting about the virtues of diversity and free speech, they are first to demean and diminish and even legislate against all ideas the do not agree with their own. Those on the Left are the first to label others as fascist when they themselves are the fascists.

LWW
10-18-2009, 09:32 AM
HEAR HEAR!

LWW

wolfdancer
10-18-2009, 09:44 PM
I viewed the clip, and hearing Keith talk about "Bush, the elder"
I was reminded of the saying "damned with faint praise"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A blind spot the size of a galaxy </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-20-2009, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I viewed the clip, and hearing Keith talk about "Bush, the elder"
I was reminded of the saying "damned with faint praise"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A blind spot the size of a galaxy </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah, what a dried up old turd, after he practically invented the politics of personal destruction against Dukakis, now, he goes out there supposedly to speak to the damage to his own party from the RW radical NUTS on radio and on cable, and instead he attacks two of the best liberal reporters on cable.
maddow and Obbermann have exposed more lies and corruption than practically anyone else on cable, other than Charlie Rose, and the Frontline documentaries. Every single night, they expose right wing lies and exaggerations, with proof, while Faux Noise keeps up the RW propaganda non stop, Rachael and Keith, shoot them down.

Man, this country has been so BUSHWHACKED it's not funny. Two damn idiots! Both of them experts on the politics of personal destruction.

Hypocrites.

G.

Qtec
10-20-2009, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Always spouting about the virtues of diversity and free speech, they are first to demean and diminish and even legislate against all ideas the do not agree with their own. </div></div>

GIVE ONE EXAMPLE.

Q

Qtec
10-20-2009, 08:54 AM
You guys complain about freedom but you are quick to tell a woman what she can do with her own body!
Or who can get married.
Or who is allowed to state their sexual orientation.
Or what books should be used in schools.....etc etc etc.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-20-2009, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys complain about freedom but you are quick to tell a woman what she can do with her own body!
Or who can get married.

Q </div></div>

Yep, and the president is attacked for doing what every other president has done for decades, speak to our school children. Bush Sr. having said the same things Obama said, but when Obama said them, it was called indoctrination! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Beck is now trying to paint volunteerism as some kind of secret plan to take over the country. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Writing about a recent documentary which includes the revelation of how many republicans in Congress are gay, and remain in the closet, while voting against gay rights, is twisted into homophobia, by others who clsim to have common sense! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

BUT! When bush censored scientific studies, that we all pay for, oh, that was just logical.

When he lied us into a war which he had planned in secret, fixed intelligence to justify, and moved troops into place, taking them away from Afghanistan, moved tons of equipment into a different theater, in secret from the Congress, and against Constitutionality, oh that was fine.

When he lied to the country in a State Of The Union Address, no problem, then they try to say that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I </span> don't understand the Constitution? LMAO!

Lemmings.

Chopstick
10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys complain about freedom but you are quick to tell a woman what she can do with her own body!
<span style="color: #000099">It ain't her body that is being killed.</span>

Or who can get married.
<span style="color: #000099">Not who. What.</span>

<span style="color: #000099">We don't care about anyone's sexual orientation as long as they shutup about it.</span>

<span style="color: #000099">Books that have to do with education not indoctrination.</span>

Q </div></div>

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 05:56 PM
weak !!!

Sev
10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yeah, what a dried up old turd

G. </div></div>

Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

LWW
10-21-2009, 12:20 AM

Q </div></div>

Sorry, but completely untrue.

What most all conservatives protest is that she does not have the right to a taxpayer funded abortion.

What a smaller segment argue is that life begins at conception and therefor the unborn child has rights as well.

Please, pay attention.

LWW

LWW
10-21-2009, 12:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or who can get married.

Q </div></div>

Most conservatives don't really care that much about the gay marriage issue ... and, besides that, dearest leader is well to the right of me on that issue.

IMHO the fix to gay marriage is that it brings gay divorce to the table.

LWW

LWW
10-21-2009, 12:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or who is allowed to state their sexual orientation.

Q </div></div>

The only person I know fascinated with that is Gayle.

LWW

LWW
10-21-2009, 12:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or what books should be used in schools.....etc etc etc.

Q </div></div>

Completely off base.

It is the far left who is attempting to control the school curricula and keep out undesirable ideology and textbooks.

Again, and I know it's hard for you, but please try to pay attention.

LWW