PDA

View Full Version : another coincidence

wolfdancer
10-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Seems the Bush Family is full of them beginning with Prescott Bush
Heil !! (http://mediabloodhound.typepad.com/weblog/2008/05/gop-slogan-the.html) ....and GWB in partnership with the Bin Laden family.......
and then there is this "what are the f*****g odds" ....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Neil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.
</div></div>
Neil (http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm)

LWW
10-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Another coincidence is that Gayle is taking a vicious beat down on the facts so you appear as her sock puppet proxy reposting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party,that have been dis-proven countless times, to cover the fact that ye and she have been busted for parroting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party again.

Nothing coincidental at all ... in fact, I predicted it a few days back.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-19-2009, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems the Bush Family is full of them beginning with Prescott Bush
Heil !! (http://mediabloodhound.typepad.com/weblog/2008/05/gop-slogan-the.html) ....and GWB in partnership with the Bin Laden family.......
and then there is this "what are the f*****g odds" ....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Neil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.
</div></div>
Neil (http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm)
</div></div>

Nothing surprises me when it comes to any of the neocons, so meny of them former communists in their college days.

As for Bush, we all saw him kissing the Prince, and we all know that the Bush's have been in bed with oil for decades, flew the bin Ladens out of the country, built the family business doing business with Hitler, and looked the other way as Saudi Arabia has financed terrorism for decades, and is still doing so to this day, while thousand of innocent young Americans gave their lives, and limbs, and brains, because the Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney/Rice administration tried to fight two wars on a shoestring.

Pre-emptive war is against the Constitution of the United States. It was an illegal war, because Saddam never did, nor ever could have attacked us here, and they knew it.

The guys who were really financing bin Laden, all live in Saudi Arabia, and are STILL financing them. A disaster which would have been diverted, had Ronald Reagan not suspended the quest for safe, renewable energy, and succeeded in destroying Carter's very accurate, prophetic, warnings about the threats involved in our continued dependence on foreign oil, and the lynch pin of the Neocon philosophy, hidden in deciet, long included in their rhetoric about Pre-emption, invading Iraq, etc.

British Memo:

"The Administration is fixing intelligence to fit policy."

Hence, anyone who refuses to admit that W. launched a war on lies, or kept America safe, is NUTS! AND not worth even trying to engage with in a debate about anything, ever.

Bush's legacy? The worst attack since Pearle Harbor, ON HIS WATCH.

Two Quagmires in the Middle East, ON HIS WATCH.

The Worst Economy since the Great Depression, ON HIS WATCH.

The franchising of al Qaeda, ON HIS WATCH.

The resurgence of the Taliban, ON HIS WATCH.

Expanded nuclear advances by Middle Eastern threats, ON HIS WATCH.

Loss of respect all over the world, ON HIS WATCH.

Lowering of cafe' standards, ON HIS WATCH.

Blocking of efforts to address Climte Change, ON HIS WATCH.

Planting fake reporters in the Press Room, ON HIS WATCH.

Outing a Covert CIA Agent, ON HIS WATCH.

Growing distrust of the American Government, ON HIS WATCH.

Largest corporate and financil baill out in our history, ON HIS WATCH.

Worst exploitation of religious fundamentalism and breaking with the Separation of Church and State, ON HIS WATCH.

First American President to break foreing treaties, ON HIS WATCH.

Wasting a surplus, and doubling our deficit, ON HIS WATCH.

Fastest incease in the chasm between the rich and the Middle class, ON HIS WATCH.

First time a President had to delet lies from a State OF The Union Address, ON HIS WATCH.

Worst FEMA failure in our history, ON HIS WATCH.

Most policy lies, by appointees, and p[residential lies, about more issues, (all on video) ON HIS WATCH.

As usual, ones gets tired before one ever reaches the end of the list. And as usual, insults will fly whenever we remind others of the roles of poor judgement, and multi disasters left over from it, which they played in creating the very emergency requirements we must adopt to reverse the damaging results.

Denial personifed, = the angry right wing nutjobs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Legends in their own minds, burried in ignorance and denial.

Who cares what they think, say, or write. they still deny the findings of 16 National Security Agencies, as we view our current President trying to get us out of the Many, many quagmires left over from Bush's Cowboy Diplomacy...aka, insult and piss off the whole world.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another coincidence is that Gayle is taking a vicious beat down on the facts so you appear as her sock puppet proxy reposting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party,that have been dis-proven countless times, to cover the fact that ye and she have been busted for parroting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party again.

LWW </div></div>

Have you not figured out yet that there is a mutual admiration society of two hanging around here. Wolfie posts something, and Gayle jumps in to tell him what a wonderful post it was. Someone with a brain challenges Gayle, and her number one fan jumps in with his insults and attacks.

They are two of a kind, and truely deserve each other. The blind leading the blind.

Steve

Kerbouchard
10-19-2009, 11:36 AM
There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that denies the federal government the authority for a preemptive war.

It is ridiculous to have the opinion that because the Constitution does not mention preemptive wars that it is against the constitution, and to also believe that the government has the authority or responsibility to provide health care.

Pick one, you can't have it both ways.

Either the government is limited by the Constitution or it isn't. Personally, I am for the former.

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Again, while you are not part of the conversation, you can't pass up the opportunity to jump in with an insulting post, that comically, is also complaining about someone else's insults.
Since I see no merit to your posts; the insults are easily dismissed....but if they are helping you to build up your image ....."carry on"
It does seem that lately you feel compelled to back up lww's posts,
odd, that!!

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, while you are not part of the conversation, you can't pass up the opportunity to jump in with an insulting post, that comically, is also complaining about someone else's insults.
Since I see no merit to your posts; the insults are easily dismissed....but if they are helping you to build up your image ....."carry on"
It does seem that lately you feel compelled to back up lww's posts,
odd, that!! </div></div>

What a wonderful post! You are so special. You know so much and the rest of the board is so ignorant. Good job, friend!

(There, I saved Gayle the necessity of responding to you!)

Steve

LWW
10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another coincidence is that Gayle is taking a vicious beat down on the facts so you appear as her sock puppet proxy reposting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party,that have been dis-proven countless times, to cover the fact that ye and she have been busted for parroting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party again.

LWW </div></div>

Have you not figured out yet that there is a mutual admiration society of two hanging around here. Wolfie posts something, and Gayle jumps in to tell him what a wonderful post it was. Someone with a brain challenges Gayle, and her number one fan jumps in with his insults and attacks.

They are two of a kind, and truely deserve each other. The blind leading the blind.

Steve </div></div>

They are either one and the same person or wolfie is a sock puppet.

I don't know which it is, and in the end it is irrelevant.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-19-2009, 02:22 PM
http://mediabloodhound.typepad.com/weblog/2008/05/story-of-the--2.html

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm not the one that runs around posting things like "why can't the left see that" "what the left don't understand", etc....these are the type posts that infer that you/the right have some kind of special knowledge, superior intellect that others do not. I'm satisfied that I am reasonably intelligent, and therefore do not have that same pathetic need to brag about it, nor feel compelled to challenge others to some form of dick length measuring contest, in this case an IQ test.
What difference does it make if I am smarter then you, but not as smart as Ed, or Dee? It's only relevant if one is outside the normal range of intellect.....either way below, or way above.
You, and lww seem quite concerned about your own high intellect, but only as it compares to others here...in other words....you can come across as smart, only by trying to make it seem that others are dumb. AND the more you try to do that......the dumber that you look....but that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
It really doesn't matter who is smarter than someone else. Intelligence doesn't always parallel common sense.

You can spout your intellectual analysis of other posters here all you want. In the end, it means nothing. Being able to see what is going on around us. Now that is a useful skill that many seem to be lacking.

Some people go to a pool table and know what needs to be done, and just do it. Others over analyze, over think, and then can't quite get it right anyway.

You have made countless comments about me, referencing your belief that I am intellectually inferior to you. If that's what you need to think in order to feed your ego, be my guest.

Steve

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
actually, my comments were made just to counter your continuous tirades about how dumb the left is. I don't ever remember writing anything derogatory in the past along those lines until you and lww began writing about the left's apparent lack of intellect.
I could care less if you graduated from Wharton, or were a Rhodes Scholar....neither one reduces my own intelligence...
BUT, since you bring the topic up.....while you infer that I, being a part of the intellectually inferior left, must therefore be dumb.....I believe that I am at the least as smart as you are, and not interested in proving that....it means nada to me.
I will admit being in awe of really intelligent, super intelligent people, and think we have that same brain, but not that same "wiring".
Now, you probably got me re: common sense....if i had any *******
sense, I wouldn't be wasting my time on this board arguing with
"idjits", and thereby losing my own brain cells in the process

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Actually, you may be correct. I had a very long discussion with someone who voted for Obama last night at the pool room. He had some well thought out ideas, but at the same time, he was quick to point out the economic falacy of the stimulus plan and the various healthcare plans floating around Washington. (He is an economics major at the local university) We exchanged ideas, intelligently and civily, and when all was said and done, we shook hands with a smile.

Oh yeah, one other interesting thing. He never once mentioned Bush, Iraq, 9/11. or the secretary. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Maybe I have been too quick to judge all lefties based on the representation I see on around here.

Steve

LWW
10-19-2009, 07:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, you may be correct. I had a very long discussion with someone who voted for Obama last night at the pool room. He had some well thought out ideas, but at the same time, he was quick to point out the economic falacy of the stimulus plan and the various healthcare plans floating around Washington. (He is an economics major at the local university) We exchanged ideas, intelligently and civily, and when all was said and done, we shook hands with a smile.

Oh yeah, one other interesting thing. He never once mentioned Bush, Iraq, 9/11. or the secretary. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Maybe I have been too quick to judge all lefties based on the representation I see on around here.

Steve </div></div>

You should try AZB ... we have high IQ lefties there.

Wolfie's arse is chapped because they saw through his inane banter and gave him quite the beat down.

Classic comedy ... even led him to come here claiming he was banned just so he could escape the drubbing.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 12:02 AM
I wrote that I was banned because my I.Q. was too high....if you couldn't figure out that I was kidding, well.....
This tremendous put down.... I believe when people insult others, as you do, just to show off, for their posse....it shows their own poor argumentative skills....also says a lot about their character.
If I just wanted to trade insults with people, I could find a better site then that, say myspace. Besides, I don't like you, ergo, I don't like any of your wolf pack over there. And why would I want to go over there, just to be subjected to that kind of immature nonsense and veiled physical threats?
You spent a lot of time posting crap about both Gayle And myself over there, before either of us ever posted there,poisoning the water so to speak....and that just to build up your rep points. She has never posted there, yet, because of you, she is hated, and would be "gang-banged" there, just for her political beliefs, well that, and the fact that she is better read, and more up to date on current events then the lot of you.

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 12:37 AM
I believe that you can have it both ways...Congress has the right to pass HC legislation, independent of any rulings concerning wars. Seems to me that Medicare/medicaid fall into that HC category.

LWW
10-20-2009, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that you can have it both ways...Congress has the right to pass HC legislation</div></div>

What specific section of the COTUS authorizes them to do this?

I'll be waiting.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-20-2009, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that you can have it both ways...Congress has the right to pass HC legislation, independent of any rulings concerning wars. Seems to me that Medicare/medicaid fall into that HC category. </div></div>

They certainly do, and it is also a felony for the president to intentionally lie to, or conceal, war plans.

The Administration began to set in motion their pre-election plan and used 9/11 by creating and cherry picking "intelligence" in order to invade and occupy Iraq within hours of the 9/11 attack.

11. Pursuant to the constitution, their oaths of office, their status as Executive Branch employees, and their presence in the United States, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and Powell, and their subordinates and employees are required to obey Title 18, United States Code, Section 371, which prohibits conspiracies to defraud the United States.

12. AS used in Section 371, the term "to defraud the United States" means "to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful government functions by deciet, craft, trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest." the term also means to "impair, obstruct, or defeat the lawful function of any department of government" by the use of false or fraudulent pretenses or representations."

13 A "false or "fraudulent" representation is one that is: (a) made with knowledge that it is untrue: (b) a half truth: (c) made without a reasonabnle basis or with reckless indifference as to whether it is, in fact, tru or false: or (d) literally true, but intentionally presented in a manner reasonably calculated to deceive a person or ordinary prudence and intellilgence. the knowing concealment or omission of information that a reasonable person would consider imortant in deciding an issue also constitutes fraud.

14. congress is a "department of the United states" within the meaning of Section 371. In addition, hearings regarding funding for military action and aurhorizatin to use military force are "lawful functions" of congress.

15 Accordingly, the presentation of information to Congress and the general public through deceit, craft, trickery, dishonest means, and fraudulent represenations, including lies, half-truths, material omissions, and statements made with reckless indifference to their truth or falsity, while knowing and intending that such fraudulent representations would influence Congress' decisions regarding authroization to use millitary force and finding for military action, constitutes interfering with, obstructing, impairing, and defeating a lawful government function of a departm,ent of the United States within the meaning of Section 371.

27. Shortly after the fourth planes crashed in Pennsylvania, United States intelligence agencies determined that 9/11 was the work of the terrorist organization al Qaeda, spear-headed by Osama bin Ladne. fifteen of the nineteen hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, two from Yemen, and two from Lebanon. This information, along with the conclusion that no evidence linked the attacks to Saddam Hussein or al Qaeda, was immediately communicated to Bush, Cheney, rice, rumsfeld, Powell, and others.

28. Bush-cheney administration members began discussing an invasion of Iraq immediately after 9/11. Bush, rumsfeld and others also assigned various subordinates, including former counterterrorism czar Richard clarke, CIA Director George Tenet, and General Richard Meyers to look for intelligence that could justify attacking Saddam Hussein's regime.

29. On September 17, 2001, Bush secretly ordered the formulation of preliminary plans for an invasion of Iraq, while admitting to his aides that no evicence existed to justify an attack.

30. On or about September 18, 2001, in response to Bush's request, Clarke sent Rice a memo that stated: (a) the case for linking Hussein to 9/11 was weak; (b) only anecdotal evidence linked Hussein to al Qaeda; (c) Osama Bin Laden resented the secularism of Saddam Hussein; and (d) there was no confirmed reporting of Saddam cooperating with Bin Laden on unconventional weapons.

31. On September 20, 2001, Bush informed British Prime Minister Tony Bl;air that after Afghanistan, the United States and Britiain should return to the issue of invading Iraq.

32. U.S. Intelligence community Assessments of Risk from Iraq in Effect on November 2001. on occasion, Executive Branch officials request assessments of current intelligence on risks posed by WMD in a given country. Although such assessments are coordinated by the Central Intelligence Agency ("CIA"), the final product incorporates the analyses, including dissenting opinions, of the intelligence branches of the Department of State, energy, Defense, and the National Security Agency, and others, which are collectively called the Intelligence Community ("IC").

33. As of November 2001, the most recent assessment on Iraq was a December 2000 classified Intelligence Community Assessment ("ICA") called "Iraq: Steadily Pursuing WMD cpapbilities." This ICA was a comprehenfive update on possible Iraqi efforts to rebuild WMD and weapons delivery systems after the 1998 departure of International Atomic Energy Agency ("IAEA") representatives and UN weapons inspectors, who are collectively referred to as the United nations special Commission ("UNSCOM").

34. Regarding Iraq's possibly nuclar program, the December 2000 NIE unanimously conclulded that:

(a) The IAEA and UNSCOM had destroyed or neutralized Iraq's nuclear infrastructure, but Iraq still had a foundation for future nuclear reconstitution;

(b) Iraq was continuing low level theoretical research and training, and attempting to obtain dual-use items that could be used to reconstitute its nuclear program;

(c) If Iraq acquired a significant quantity of fissile material through foreign assistance, it could have a crude nuclear weapon within a year; if Iraq received foreign assistance, it would take five to seven years to produce enough weapons-grade fissile material for a nuclear weapon; and

(d) Iraq did not appear to have reconstituted its nuclear weapons program.

35. Escalation of Military Activity and Planning for Invasion of Iraq. On November 21, 2001 Bush secretly ordered preparation of a formal war plan for invading Iraq. thereafter, for sixteen months, the Bush-cheney administration expended substantial U.S. government funds in military activity and planning for invasion of Iraq, all without notice to, or approval by, the U.S.
Congress.

36. Bush did not receive an extensive briefing about possible WMD in Iraq before ordering a war plan, nor did he discuss the legitimacy of grounds for war with anyone. Bush received no such briefing until December 21, 2002.

37. On or about November 27, 2001, Rumsfeld asked General "Tommy" Franks, head of Central Command, which supervises Middle East operations, to immediately prepare an Irq war plan in response to Bush's order.

38. thereafter, Franks discussed numberous revised Iraq war plans with Rumsfeld. Between December 2001 and August 2002, Bush Cheney Rice, Rumsfeld, Powell, and others held at least five lendthuy meetings about Franks' plans. In August, Bush ordered Franks to prepare to invade Iraq using the "Hybrid Plan," a combination of the "Running Start" and "Generated Start" plans developed previously.

39. During 2002, the United States and Great Britian increased air strikes in order to degrade Iraqi air defenses and began deploying troops to areas around Iraq.

40. On or about July 30, 2002, without approval by, or notice to, Congress, Bush caused the diversion of &700 million from Afghanistan war funds into Iraq invasion preparations.

41. On September 5, 2002, without approval by, or notice to, congress, Bush caused approximately 100 United States and British aircraft to launch ballistic missiles at Iraq's major western air-defense facility.

42. By September 12, 2002, witnout approval by, or notice to, Congress, Bush had caused the movement of 40,000 military personnel and over 350,000 tons of equipment to areas around Iraq. Franks also ordered Central Command to be moved to AI Udeid Air Base near Doha, Qatar.

43. Behind-the-Scenes Strategizing with British Officials: On or before March 2002, Bush Rice wolfowitz, and others secretly began discussing waays to persuade the public and foreign allies to accept bush's goal of invading Iraq, with British prime Minister tony Blair and his advisers.

44. On March 12, 2002, in Washington, D.C., Rice met with Blair's Foreign Policy Adviser Sir David Maning and informed him of Bush's problems with persuading "international opinion that military action against Iraq was necessary and justified."

45. On March 17, 2002, in Washington, D.C., British Ambassador Sir Christopher Meyer advised Wolfowitz that the two countries should "wrongfoot" Saddam Hussein by seeking a UN resolution that would require the readmission of weapons inspectore with the expectation that Saddam would create a justification for war by obstruction the inspections.

46. On Paril 6 2002, in Crawford, Texas, Bush and Blair descussed strategies to sway public opinion regarding military action in Iraq. blair agreed to support a United States invasion if the two countries obtained a UN resolution first.

47. In mid-July, 2002, in Washington, D.C., White HOuse officials discussed Iraq with visiting Bitish officials. Upon their return to London, these officials reported the talks to Blair in a meeting at 10 Downing St. on July 23, 2002. Among other things, Blairs advisers suggested that he urge BBUSH to devise a more realistic political strategy for attacking Iraq, because a desire for "eegime change" would not justify military action under international law.

48. In mid-July, 2002, in Washington, D.C., CIA Director Tenent and others talked about the Bush administration's intentions regarding Iraq with Sir Richard Dearlove, the head of British Intelligence.

49. On july 23, 2002, during the Downing St. meeting described above, Dearlove informed Blair that in the United States "Military action was now seen as inevitable. BUSH wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. BUT the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."

LWW
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
I can't believe someone claims it's illegal to keep war plans secret.

With that mindset ... I can begin to see how your convoluted and disjointed from reality posts make sense to you.

LWW

pooltchr
10-20-2009, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe someone claims it's illegal to keep war plans secret.

With that mindset ... I can begin to see how your convoluted and disjointed from reality posts make sense to you.

LWW </div></div>

I suppose we need to stop encrypting military communications...wouldn't want to have any war plans being kept secret now, would we?

Over and over again, she continues to prove that she lives in a different world.

Steve

llotter
10-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Yes, it's right there in the 'general welfare' clause, the 'necessary and proper' clause, the 'commerce clause' and the 14th Amendment. Are you totally blind to what was clearly written and was clearly intended by the Founders? Even those who strictly construct the Constitution should be able to understand that the original intent was to give to the federal government the power to do whatever they deem necessary and proper to provide for the citizens general welfare. After all, who knows what's best for the population any better than our elected officials?

Qtec
10-20-2009, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another coincidence is that Gayle is taking a vicious beat down on the facts so you appear as her sock puppet proxy reposting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party,that have been dis-proven countless times, to cover the fact that ye and she have been busted for parroting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That is cute coming from you. You consistently give a ' right on' to posts that I have consistently shown you not to be true, but does it make a difference?

Not once have you ever admitted that you were wrong.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-20-2009, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another coincidence is that Gayle is taking a vicious beat down on the facts so you appear as her sock puppet proxy reposting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party,that have been dis-proven countless times, to cover the fact that ye and she have been busted for parroting moonbat crazy lies told to you by the party again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That is cute coming from you. You consistently give a ' right on' to posts that I have consistently shown you not to be true, but does it make a difference?

Q </div></div>

58. On September 4, 2002, BUSH also falsely and fraudulently claimed he was beginning an "open dialogue" with the AMerican public, with Congress, and with the United Staates alies to decide how to respond to Iraq, while concealing the material facts that h: (a) had requested a formal plan to invade Iraq nearly a year before; (b) had been conducting significant military and non military planning and attacks against Iraq for a year; (c) had directed significant military deployment to areas around Iraq; (d) was planning a massive ari assault against Iraq's air defense facility for the next day; and (e) intended to work with the UN only to create a justification to sue military force against Iraq.

59. Thereafter, the defendents and WHIG executed a calculated and wide-ranging strategy to deceive Congress and the AMerican people by making hundreds of false and fraudulent representations that were only half -true, or literally true but misleading; by concealing material facts; and by making statements without reasonable basis and with reckless indifference to their truth, regarding, among other things:

(a) their true intent to invade Iraq;
(b) the extent of military buildup and force used against Iraq without notice to or approval by Congress;
(c) their true purpose in seeking a congressional resolution authorizing the use of military force against Iraq;
(d) their tru intent to use their involvement in seeking a UN resolution requiring Iraq to cooperate with weapons inspectors as a sham; and
(c) their cliamed justifications for invading Iraq, including but not limited to:

The alleged connection between Saddam Hussein and the attacks of September 11, 2001;

The alleged connect between Iraq and al Qaeda;

the alleged connection between Saddam Hussein and any terrorists whose primary animus was directed towards the United States;

Saddam Hussein's alleged intent to attack the United States in any way:

Saddam Hussein's possession of nuclear weapons and the status of any alledged ongoing nuclear weapons programs;

The lack of any reasonable basis for asserting manufacturing chemical and biological weapons; and

The alleged urgency of any threat posed to the United States by Saddam Hussein.

It was treason, and it was an illegal, immoral war of choice, for oil. he lied to the Congress, the country, and the world.

Sid_Vicious
10-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Well at least he didn't get a BJ in the Whitehouse from an assistant. All the other crimes are forgivable. What an AH we had in Bush. There should be a Nobel Prize for being so stupid and inept. He'd been king, or maybe queen. You can't tell with these republicans these days. ;-) sid

Bush's legacy? The worst attack since Pearle Harbor, ON HIS WATCH.

Two Quagmires in the Middle East, ON HIS WATCH.

The Worst Economy since the Great Depression, ON HIS WATCH.

The franchising of al Qaeda, ON HIS WATCH.

The resurgence of the Taliban, ON HIS WATCH.

Expanded nuclear advances by Middle Eastern threats, ON HIS WATCH.

Loss of respect all over the world, ON HIS WATCH.

Lowering of cafe' standards, ON HIS WATCH.

Blocking of efforts to address Climte Change, ON HIS WATCH.

Planting fake reporters in the Press Room, ON HIS WATCH.

Outing a Covert CIA Agent, ON HIS WATCH.

Growing distrust of the American Government, ON HIS WATCH.

Largest corporate and financil baill out in our history, ON HIS WATCH.

Worst exploitation of religious fundamentalism and breaking with the Separation of Church and State, ON HIS WATCH.

First American President to break foreing treaties, ON HIS WATCH.

Wasting a surplus, and doubling our deficit, ON HIS WATCH.

Fastest incease in the chasm between the rich and the Middle class, ON HIS WATCH.

First time a President had to delet lies from a State OF The Union Address, ON HIS WATCH.

Worst FEMA failure in our history, ON HIS WATCH.

Most policy lies, by appointees, and p[residential lies, about more issues, (all on video) ON HIS WATCH.

Qtec
10-20-2009, 11:03 AM
.....and on and on and on.......!

Q

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you totally blind to what was clearly written and was clearly intended by the Founders? </div></div>
Are we now having dissension amongst the ranks? What's happened to the "unified field" theory

LWW
10-20-2009, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are you totally blind to what was clearly written and was clearly intended by the Founders? </div></div>
Are we now having dissension amongst the ranks? What's happened to the "unified field" theory </div></div>

He was belittling the moonbat crazy left over their completely illiterate and spoon fed interpretations of the limits of power of the state ... and, amazingly, there are some on the moonbat crazy left who lack the intellectual skills to realize they were being belittled.

Like shooting fish in a barrel with a thermonuclear device ... that's how easy it is to outsmart an Obamatron.

LWW

pooltchr
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

Just yesterday I admitted I was wrong to judge all lefties based on the pittiful representation of them on the forum.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Q, the interesting part of that post is that Steve is the one that complains, that he is being attacked, not to mention that while constantly claiming that others are of low intelligence, he also protested that I, moi, had dared to make disparaging remarks concerning his own ability to add 2 + 2.....
He also is upset that I enjoy Gayle's posts, and checking out the interesting links that she provides....while at the same time, he is elated at the condescending posts of his brother-in-arms, El Rocky...er, wait....they just talk expertly on the war; not sure either one has actually served over there...although one of them keeps trying to be linked heroically to:
http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g18556/hero18104/g18556_u15090_patton_strict.gif

Sev
10-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Dude. Nobody but a few know who Gayle is on AZ. And could care less.

Your perpetuation of the myth that AZ talks about nothing but BD is quite ridiculous.

pooltchr
10-20-2009, 10:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, the interesting part of that post is that Steve is the one that complains, that he is being attacked, not to mention that while constantly claiming that others are of low intelligence, he also protested that I, moi, had dared to make disparaging remarks concerning his own ability to add 2 + 2.....
He also is upset that I enjoy Gayle's posts, and checking out the interesting links that she provides....while at the same time, he is elated at the condescending posts of his brother-in-arms, El Rocky...er, wait....they just talk expertly on the war; not sure either one has actually served over there...although one of them keeps trying to be linked heroically to:
http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g18556/hero18104/g18556_u15090_patton_strict.gif
</div></div>

Here is an entire post from you, directed to someone else, and the entire post is about.......You guessed it....Steve!

I think you are almost as obsessed with me as Granny!

Steve

LWW
10-21-2009, 12:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude. Nobody but a few know who Gayle is on AZ. And could care less.

Your perpetuation of the myth that AZ talks about nothing but BD is quite ridiculous.

</div></div>

The truth of the matter is that BD members came to AZB challenging the conservatives their to come here and get their arses handed to them by the intellectual giants on the left ... who immediately peed their selves and ran under the couch like scared poodles.

The closest AZB has to a BD liberal ... not counting dual members such as hondo, wolfie, Q, and superstar who routinely get bloodied on AZB and then return here to whine of their inhumane treatment ... is hippiepool.

The hipster came here for a bit and bailed because the lefties were far too nutty even for him.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-21-2009, 01:22 AM
I never made that statement, DUDE....BUT, when I decided to check out that site one day,... there was a derogatory thread about Gayle, who had never posted over there.
What I was commenting on, Dude, was strictly that....your #1, dragging her name through the muck over there...and it doesn't matter how many times he did that, DUDE...once, was too many.
If you disagree...tough...go complain over there, and win yourself some more rep points. Or, keep on defending your fearless leader lww, here...Lord knows, he needs all the help he can get.It's one thing to comment on the news, but trying to interpret the news for others, because they jes "ain't as smart as as he iz"....now that's a hard sell...even with you seconding his posts........I still can't figure out why you are over here arguing with just Gayle and myself, since you believe we "ain't worthy".Not enough acknowledgment on the other site for your really important posts?

LWW
10-21-2009, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never made that statement, DUDE....BUT, when I decided to check out that site one day,... there was a derogatory thread about Gayle, who had never posted over there.
What I was commenting on, Dude, was strictly that....your #1, dragging her name through the muck over there...and it doesn't matter how many times he did that, DUDE...once, was too many.
If you disagree...tough...go complain over there, and win yourself some more rep points. Or, keep on defending your fearless leader lww, here...Lord knows, he needs all the help he can get.It's one thing to comment on the news, but trying to interpret the news for others, because they jes "ain't as smart as as he iz"....now that's a hard sell...even with you seconding his posts........I still can't figure out why you are over here arguing with just Gayle and myself, since you believe we "ain't worthy".Not enough acknowledgment on the other site for your really important posts?

</div></div>

Sorry dude, but that's a lie dude, because dude ... I had never heard of Gayle before members of this forum brought her up on AZB.

The first time I ever mentioned her is linked below ... and it was only mentioned because I quoted hondo mentioning her. The second time I mentioned her was in response to hondo mentioning her. Those were both over 2 years ago.

The first mention of her in AZ NPR was in June, 2006.

The first mention of her, as the great liberal thinker here, on AZB by hondo was on 5 September, 2006 ... more than a full year before I ever mentioned her name.

SF warned me the same day about this forum being a "moonbat circle jerk" ... and I should have listened.

The next 4 times she was mentioned on AZB was by hondo.

When I mentioned her first ... it was after coming here and reading her wish that Bin Laden would bomb the American Enterprise Institute.

I mentioned her once more, that she ... after her monstrous buildup hy hondo ... refused to engage in a fact based discussion. You, as you always do, then leapt into the fray on AZB with a trolling post.

Now, wolfster, an honorable man would apologize to the forum for their deception.

Are you an honorable man?

OH DEAR! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=76940&highlight=gayle)

OH MY! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=76366&highlight=gayle)

GOOD LORD! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=34423&highlight=gayle)

WHAT! NOT HONDO! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=40209&highlight=gayle)

NOT WOLFIE! (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=891389&highlight=gayle#post891389)

LWW

wolfdancer
10-21-2009, 02:22 PM
ain't nothing to apologize for, my "friend". You done wasted your time pulling up those posts, as examples.....but they do serve a purpose...."you ain't right"
I thought you were just over here, boasting, bragging, strutting, (a range rooster that thinks he's a peacock); trying to become the #1 poster here........but now I see you in a different light....you mentally twist things around to fit your reality.
It's no wonder then, why you are able to claim so many "victories" over there an AZB, and add how you figuratively made your imagined foes, wet their pants. Of course, that's another story in itself; why one has this bizarre compulsion to believe they are putting down so many people, that chances are they will never meet????
I'm still left to ponder....you are #1 over there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif you knock this board, and it's members over there, yet continue to post your banal, venal crap here....the only reason that I can come up with is.....so that you can brag over there about how you are running the board over here.
Your posts are a total ******* waste of time, well, my time anyway...ain't nothing there, there....but at least you are keeping one member here "informed"
That is troubling....you should get some help before it's too late.

LWW
10-21-2009, 02:41 PM
We understand the truth hurts your head wolfie.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm happy for you then....an entire site that thinks exactly the same way you do, and that doesn't tolerate anybody not in the Bund.
Why do I keep thinking about that 1984 Apple ad, when I read your posts about RW nirvana over there.
Seems as though they are satisfied discussing current events, using the party guidelines, and don't feel the need to go over and disrupt other sites with their "chanting".....which leaves me to once again ponder...wtf are you and your faithful Indian companion, doing over here, where we get to hear both sides of the "story"?