PDA

View Full Version : a suggestion...

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 03:53 AM
before you post, and every 20 minutes or so after, stop and smell the roses, and listen to this. Pretty soon you will be able to post in the same calm, relaxed style that Gayle and I employ here:
Om my papa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jas1d_inzMg&feature=related)

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 07:35 AM
I have noticed that you and Gayle rarely if ever seem to get agitated or riled up on this forum.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
10-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Why are you playing invisible man again Wolfie?

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-19-2009, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">before you post, and every 20 minutes or so after, stop and smell the roses, and listen to this. Pretty soon you will be able to post in the same calm, relaxed style that Gayle and I employ here:
Om my papa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jas1d_inzMg&feature=related) </div></div>

Nice. It's just wonderful to be so happy. There is so much happening these days, for liberals to rejoice over. Above all, witnessing an intelligent President, able to reverse "Death to America" trend, left over from Noecon failed policies.

Good to know that we won't be involving our youth in illegal, pre-emptive wars, for oil, against countries which are not an immediate threat, or seeing him grow the real threats, through incompetence, deciet or negligence.

Life is good! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 10:26 AM
an amazing calm comes over me, when I log in

pooltchr
10-19-2009, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's just wonderful to be so happy. There is so much happening these days, for liberals to rejoice over.
Life is good! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I guess it's true what they say...ignorance is bliss!

Steve

wolfdancer
10-19-2009, 04:10 PM
when I pull up the site, I am auto...logged in....don't need to be invisible for any reason, least of all, you.
My sleeping habits have changed for some reason, lately....so I usually do not check the board until noon, your time.
Do you have a multiple monitor setup, so that you can simultaneously check on all 10 message boards, that you honor with your presence? If not, you really should look into that.....with people, your fan base, breathlessly awaiting for you next v.i.p.
(very important post)

LWW
10-19-2009, 07:04 PM
That explains why you post when you are showing off-line.

Here's a clue ... nobody believes your lame excuses.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-20-2009, 12:27 AM
If you stopped and read what you just said....it makes no sense....you can't post when you are showing off line, as a rule.
But...in this case you are correct.....there is a software glitch, at least at my end. I log in for the first time and it pulls up the old style screen, but shows I'm not logged in yet...Repeating the process, the screen is the new format and I am logged in.
Later on, I might make a post, only to get the message I am not logged in, and can't post. I log in again, re-post, and now I have two identical posts, and have to delete one.
So, if you see that i have posted, yet aren't logged in, it's not because I'm afraid that you will cause me to pee my pants, as you imagine and boast that you do......( and how immature is that? )
I wonder why, with such a low opinion of both Gayle and myself,that you and Steve have, and such a high opinion of your own postings....why would you two bother wasting your time reading and replying to us?
I can only surmise that you two both also feel you are vastly superior in intellect to everyone else here, and must therefore point out for their benefit, how erroneous our posts are, lest they be swayed?

You have then appointed yourselves as the board monitors, approving or disapproving each and every post....

LWW
10-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Not at all ... I'm just astounded that y'all are of the belief you are fooling anyone.

LWW