PDA

View Full Version : Penny Pinching Jews

Qtec
10-21-2009, 03:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GOPers like some "Penny Pinching Jews"
By John Amato Tuesday Oct 20, 2009 4:00pm

Do you want to know how Republicans really feels about "teh Jews" in the world?

Here goes:

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Two South Carolina County Republican Party chairmen</span> stepped up to rebut criticism of Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) in a newspaper editorial Sunday. But their defense of the senator might be overshadowed by their use of an anti-Semitic stereotype to praise him.

After a Democratic state senator wrote in The State that DeMint didn't bring enough money back home, Bamberg County GOP Chairman Edwin Merwin and Orangeburg County GOP Chairman James Ulmer responded that he was just looking after the nation's pennies -- like a Jew would.

"There is a saying that the Jews who are wealthy got that way not by watching dollars, but instead by taking care of the pennies and the dollars taking care of themselves," Ulmer and Merwin wrote in a joint letter published by The Times and Democrat.

They later apologized, but those quotes say it all. Anti-Semitic stereotypes like that reveal their true colors, because these clowns probably took hours to come up with their defense of DeMint.

Ulmer said in his apology:

Ulmer, the Orangeburg County chairman, said the remark was "truly in admiration for a method of bettering one's lot in life" and he meant nothing derogatory.

Yeah, using racial sterotypes as a compliment is not derogatory at all. I was going to come up with a few new quotes for these GOPers, but I was too busy over cooking my pasta. And talking to my Don.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jewish people have been stereotyped throughout the centuries as scapegoats for a multitude of societal problems. Antisemitism continued throughout the centuries and reached a climax in the Third Reich during World War II. Jews are still stereotyped as greedy, nit-picky, stingy misers. They have been often shown counting money or collecting diamonds. Early films such as Cohen's Advertising Scheme (1904, silent) stereotyped Jews as "scheming merchants. </div></div>

Love them Good ol Boys.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

It's a blast watching them cut their own throats!

LWW
10-21-2009, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anti-Semitic stereotypes like that reveal their true colors,

Q </div></div>

Good point ... and you and Gayle show your true colors and your true hypocrisy because neither of you had the testicular/ovarian fortitude to denounce any of <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>THIS: (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=287779&fpart=1)</u></span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"You f*ck*ng Jew b*st*rd!"</span>
Hillary Clinton

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"He's a g*dd*mn n*gg</span>*r"
William Jefferson Clinton
referring to the Reverand
Jesse Jackson

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Jew boy"</span>
Hillary Clinton

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"m*th*rf*ck*ng Jew"</span>
Hillary Clinton

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."</span>
Robert Byrd

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."</span>
Robert Byrd

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."</span>
Lyndon B. Johnson

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"President Truman's civil rights program "is a farce and a sham--an effort to set up a police state in the guise of liberty. I am opposed to that program. I have voted against the so-called poll tax repeal bill. . .. I have voted against the so-called anti-lynching bill."</span>
Lyndon B. Johnson

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."</span>
Harry Truman

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"The hymies in hymietown."</span>
Jesse Jackson

Racist comments one and all.

Far worse than those you bring in.

None apologized for.

Yet, you care not after shedding crocodile tears in your opening post.

Why is that Q?

LWW

Bambu
10-21-2009, 08:18 AM
LOL! Unreal, especially the truman quote.

Qtec
10-21-2009, 08:37 AM
The Clinton "quotes" are here say. I don't know if they are true.
Byrd was friggin KKK at the time....what would you expect him to say?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In his latest autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[13] Byrd also said, in 2005,
“ I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened. ”

— Robert C. Byrd </div></div>

The Truman quotes are from 1914!!!...... HELLO, there have been 2 world wars since then.

The thread refers to something said in the last week, ie Oct 2009. Only an idiot would say something like this [Penny Pinching Jews] and only the ignorant would think that it would not be offensive.
Q

LWW
10-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Nice deflection ... and you still won't denounce them, even though2 hold high positions of power in the democrook party.

LWW

eg8r
10-21-2009, 09:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, using racial sterotypes as a compliment is not derogatory at all. </div></div>

When did being a Jewish become a race?

eg8r

eg8r
10-21-2009, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Truman quotes are from 1914!!!...... HELLO, there have been 2 world wars since then.</div></div>So you are saying after some unidentified number of world wars, comments like these are deemed ok?

eg8r

LWW
10-21-2009, 09:04 AM
When the far left could use it as a brush to paint all conservatives with ... and, haven't you heard, if they had said "HYMIE" or "JEW B*ST*RD" or "JEW M*TH*ERF*CK*R" it would be more acceptable.

LWW

LWW
10-21-2009, 09:06 AM
No ... he's saying that when a demokook says it that it's OK.

Get with the program man.

LWW

Qtec
10-22-2009, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Truman quotes are from 1914!!!...... HELLO, there have been 2 world wars since then.</div></div>So you are saying after some unidentified number of world wars, comments like these are deemed ok?

eg8r </div></div>

No. I'm saying that quotes have to be taken in context, that includes at what point in history they are said. Truman just repeated what he had been taught, ie the general white opinion at the time ,in his state.

Sure, Truman's opinion was racist but it was formed out of fear and ignorance, taught to him by the white racist people he came into contact with......<span style='font-size: 20pt'>FFW almost a 100 years</span>.........2 GOP idiots come up with <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Penny Pinching Jews </div></div> ...and think its a compliment???????????

Those DUMB Republicans.......... Ten Commandments (http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/videos/colbert/2779236/steve-colbert-man/?p=3)

Q

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Clinton "quotes" are here say. I don't know if they are true.
Byrd was friggin KKK at the time....what would you expect him to say?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In his latest autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[13] Byrd also said, in 2005,
“ I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened. ”

— Robert C. Byrd </div></div>

The Truman quotes are from 1914!!!...... HELLO, there have been 2 world wars since then.

The thread refers to something said in the last week, ie Oct 2009. Only an idiot would say something like this [Penny Pinching Jews] and only the ignorant would think that it would not be offensive.
Q </div></div>

The right has no concept of the principle of "Under the conditions prevailing"

Hence, "Dead or Alive" "Bring 'em on!" "We're winning in Iraq"
"The fundamentals of our economy, are strong" "Just a bunch of Dead enders" "I don't know where he is, he's hiding. I don't think about him."

All of that is easily overlooked, and they persevere to search around for pointless, flawed, outdated information in order to "Appear" informed.

Here is what all of that has led them to:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even among Republicans, only 40 percent express confidence in the GOP congressional leadership to make good choices.
</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Celebrate! Celebrate!
Dance to the music! </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sack316
10-22-2009, 08:53 AM
and our democratic dominated congress is enjoying a remarkable 21% approval rating right now. Most notable is that the drop in approval of congress from democratic voters dropped from 54% in September to 36% this month. 18 point decline in only one month from their own supporters.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/123491/approval-congress-falls-21-driven-democrats.aspx

republican voters don't trust their own representatives, as pointed out by you. Democratic voters are quickly losing approval for their representatives handling of things. It's one thing when "the other side" drags your numbers down, and completely another when your own voters join them. The people rightly lost faith in republicans, and voted in something different because of it. And now those people are unhappy with this too... and you see this as reason to "celebrate, celebrate... dance to the music"?

Sack

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and our democratic dominated congress is enjoying a remarkable 21% approval rating right now. Most notable is that the drop in approval of congress from democratic voters dropped from 54% in September to 36% this month. 18 point decline in only one month from their own supporters.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/123491/approval-congress-falls-21-driven-democrats.aspx

republican voters don't trust their own representatives, as pointed out by you. Democratic voters are quickly losing approval for their representatives handling of things. It's one thing when "the other side" drags your numbers down, and completely another when your own voters join them. The people rightly lost faith in republicans, and voted in something different because of it. And now those people are unhappy with this too... and you see this as reason to "celebrate, celebrate... dance to the music"?

Sack </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Under the conditions prevailing, DAMN RIGHT!

Check out the poll numbers, when averaged, and compare them to other times in history when an economic crises, including massive job losses, was present, and you will see that the numbers for Democratics, and for President Obama, are quite high, given our circumstance, namely, Bush's Legacy!

The Party Of NO, is being attacked by their own senior statesmen. Further, there is no sign that they are learning a damn thing, from their massive lossesm and in fact, they are worsening them weekly, with their hateful, lies and rhetoric, and by supporting the radical element which is a good part of why they are going down the drink.

Democratic approval ratings ae higher than Republicans. That's pretty telling, given that we are in a deep recession, and Democratics are in control.

I guess that points to the fact that many understand how we got where we are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even among Republicans, only 40 percent express confidence in the GOP congressional leadership to make good choices.
</div></div> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-22-2009, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess that points to the fact that many understand how we got where we are.</div></div>

Obviously you aren't among them.

LWW

sack316
10-22-2009, 09:29 AM
yeah, your point is valid if not for the fact of their own supporters bailing now too.

All along this years timeline the approval rating of congress has been low... though as you say not as low as other times. That is fair enough, certainly. But along that same timeline democratic voters support and approval remained remarkably high (as high as 63% approval in may!). Then fell to the 50% mark immediately after and remained in that range for a couple of months, and now has taken another nosedive... among democrats... you know, the people that do "get it". That is what's most telling. Obviously republican voters will not approve, independents are iffy- but important- and their approval has been cut in half since june... but those democrats, the base supporters who understand your "conditions prevailing" and has (had) faith that their party is here to fix things, is seeing things differently. How do ya not get that?

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/6nyu6e_b50kiyrcqv4yeow.gif

This is not me disagreeing with your statements on republicans. I, in fact, do agree with your statements on their support and confidence. But it's not so bright for the left either. It's not about their numbers "conditions prevailing"... those conditions are not so different over the last ten months, were that the case the numbers would hold steady, especially among their base, over that timeline. But it's not, it's nosediving NOW. The country feels, right or left, that their government has failed them previously, and feels they are failing them now. Again, I hardly see that as reason to "celebrate" anything.

And saying that the democrats approval is higher than republicans is like saying that the Detroit Lions are a great football team because they have a better record than the Rams. Fact is, bottom line, both teams suck.

Sack

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, your point is valid if not for the fact of their own supporters bailing now too.

All along this years timeline the approval rating of congress has been low... though as you say not as low as other times. That is fair enough, certainly. But along that same timeline democratic voters support and approval remained remarkably high (as high as 63% approval in may!). Then fell to the 50% mark immediately after and remained in that range for a couple of months, and now has taken another nosedive... among democrats... you know, the people that do "get it". That is what's most telling. Obviously republican voters will not approve, independents are iffy- but important- and their approval has been cut in half since june... but those democrats, the base supporters who understand your "conditions prevailing" and has (had) faith that their party is here to fix things, is seeing things differently. How do ya not get that?

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/6nyu6e_b50kiyrcqv4yeow.gif

This is not me disagreeing with your statements on republicans. I, in fact, do agree with your statements on their support and confidence. But it's not so bright for the left either. It's not about their numbers "conditions prevailing"... those conditions are not so different over the last ten months, were that the case the numbers would hold steady, especially among their base, over that timeline. But it's not, it's nosediving NOW. The country feels, right or left, that their government has failed them previously, and feels they are failing them now. Again, I hardly see that as reason to "celebrate" anything.

And saying that the democrats approval is higher than republicans is like saying that the Detroit Lions are a great football team because they have a better record than the Rams. Fact is, bottom line, both teams suck.

Sack </div></div>

Repubs at 9% and Dems in the thirties? LMAO! Which team would you want to be on? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Barack Obama’s job approval ratings have remained stable over the course of the last several months. Currently, 52% of Americans approve of the president’s job performance while 36% disapprove. Eight-in-ten (80%) Democrats approve of the way Obama is handling his job, compared with 49% of independents and just 20% of Republicans. As with his overall job rating, Obama’s approval ratings within partisan groups are largely unchanged since July.

http://people-press.org/report/?pageid=1592

Under the conditions prevailing has everything to do with the polls at the present, IMO.

In the coming months, I believe that Democratics will pass the Health Care Bill, WITH a public option.

You will se a crack down on the crooks on Wall Street, and their practice of pumping up profits, and scooping them up for personal gain, while negatively impacting the economy, in general.

You will also see going forward a logical, reasonable concensus on our foreign policies, which will be approved by all but the nutty right.

Given that the stimulus money has save many jobs, but there is still more available which will be spend on both job creation, and slowing down the foreclosures, I expect approval ratings to be rising.

When I factor in that the majority of Doctors and Nurses, and Americans, do want a public option, and that the country has taken a turn toward the left, in general, and that Obama is extremely well liked by the vast majority of Americans, and that Republicans are at the lowest approval ratings in fifteen years, with only one in five saying they are even Republican, your party has a tough nut to crack.

People know how we got into this mess on the foreign and Domestic fronts. Most Economists have acknowledge that Obama has diverted disaster in the economy.

As he moves to reform the financial sector, and health care insurance, more average people will be approving.

If Republicans continue with hateful rhetoric, and obstructive voting tactics, and I see no signs of change on that front, their approval ratings will continue to drop, just as their own, recognized statesmen, have warned them. IMO, their radical media elements, and people like Sara Palin, will continue to hurt the Republican Party.

Palin's ratings, also plumeting.

Overall, when averaged, approval is still more with Obama, and the Democratics, than with Republikooks, and actually has shown some recovery, s evidenced in both the Washington Post poll, and the ABC poll.

sack316
10-22-2009, 10:19 AM
ah, the ol' "in the coming months we will see..."

Been hearing that a lot this year. Now we're gonna see health care by the end of the year. Months ago we were gonna see it before the break, for example.

Even SNL jumped on the "nothing done" bandwagon.

And again, I wasn't disagreeing with you on any of your points about republicans, their approval, their support, or the people's belief in them. Not sure why you need to keep mentioning them at this point. And really don't know why Palin is thrown in there either.

Yes, Obama's numbers are respectfully high, especially under conditions prevailing, as you said. And his numbers, his personal numbers about him are about the only positive thing in Washington. His policies, his party, his congress, his house, his people surrounding him (family excluded)... are all under fire... and not just from the right anymore.

So again I say, I see little reason to "celebrate, celebrate... dance to the music" when most of the country is dissatisfied right or left. Maybe when all those "when and ifs" start coming through we can revisit that. In the mean time, approval across the board is declining, we are still in recession (by your own words in the other thread), jobs are still being lost, wall street is still doing what it does, we're still wasting money in all the things we've been wasting money in over all these last several years--plus some, Guantanamo is still up and running, still in Iraq, Afghanistan is worse, the health care reform is running in circles, we still can't ask and can't tell, cash for clunkers stimulated the economy... of Japan, executive powers have not been limited, etc. etc. etc.

But we did get stimulus and omnibus at least! Woo-hoo!

So forgive me if I hold off on dancing to the music and celebrating. I won't even be doing that under a failure of democrats (or failure of any party for that matter). I'll save my celebration when somebody, anybody, succeeds.

Sack

LWW
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Repubs at 9% and Dems in the thirties? LMAO! Which team would you want to be on? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif</div></div>

The team coached by the Constitution of the United States of America.

It's sad that you have nor desire to come out for tryouts.

The fact that you see this as a team sport is quite revealing of your utterly vacuous nature.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ah, the ol' "in the coming months we will see..."

Been hearing that a lot this year. Now we're gonna see health care by the end of the year. Months ago we were gonna see it before the break, for example.

I haven't heard, "Mission Accomplished" so far.

Even SNL jumped on the "nothing done" bandwagon.

LOL, funny skit, and it IS a comedy show. Unlike bill Mahr's program, bashed regularly on here, where there are Congressmen, Senators, and some actual discussion of current events.

And again, I wasn't disagreeing with you on any of your points about republicans, their approval, their support, or the people's belief in them.

Yes, I read your comment.

Not sure why you need to keep mentioning them at this point. And really don't know why Palin is thrown in there either.

making my own point isn't allowed? Part of my cause for celebration, Hence, the mention, after your own question regarding my celebration. Seems logical to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Yes, Obama's numbers are respectfully high, especially under conditions prevailing, as you said. And his numbers, his personal numbers about him are about the only positive thing in Washington.

I beg to differ, and could list many other positive changes that I have seen, and good policies, which have already been passed, which are excellent, IMO.

His policies, his party, his congress, his house, his people surrounding him (family excluded)... are all under fire... and not just from the right anymore.

That is a reach. Most Democratics by a very large margin, approve of Obama, and his policies. congress? always under fire during tough economic times. the people around him, not under fire from drom his own party, to my knowledge. "Under fire" is a stretch, given that there is merely worries, questions and concerns, as there would be, under these conditions, regardless of who was in power. And, In fact, there is less anti-administration, or anti-President, as is historically connected to hard times, IMO.

That's the American Way, we question, at least when there is a Democratic President. The press was called Lap Dogs of Democracy, by the oldest White House Correspondant in history, with more time on the job than any other W.H. reporter, in the rush to war in Iraq. Would you prefer a return to propaganda only coming out of the White House? Fake Reporters, who are actually prostitutes?

So again I say, I see little reason to "celebrate, celebrate... dance to the music" when most of the country is dissatisfied right or left. Maybe when all those "when and ifs" start coming through we can revisit that. In the mean time, approval across the board is declining, we are still in recession (by your own words in the other thread),

I have stated over and over, the economists say the recession is over, and that jobs are the last to recover. This is still to some degress a recession era, as the recovery has not reached the job market.

jobs are still being lost, wall street is still doing what it does, we're still wasting money in all the things we've been wasting money in over all these last several years--plus some, Guantanamo is still up and running, still in Iraq, Afghanistan is worse, the health care reform is running in circles, we still can't ask and can't tell, cash for clunkers stimulated the economy... of Japan, executive powers have not been limited, etc. etc. etc.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>WHA WHA WHA! And how did we get into Iraq? Who made THAT mess? Who left it? How did Afghanistan fall back into chaos? Who made THAT mess? Who left it? Who Made the mess in at GITMO? Who left it? Who ignored the growing health care crises? Who Left it? This post of yours is self serving, unrealistic, and partisan as it gets, IMO. Eyore has nothing on you! Obama inherited the worst legacy ever left to a new president, to deal with multi disasters, foreign and domestic, and YOUR GUY MADE ALL OF THE MESSES! One would think, since you voted for Bush, twice, you'd show a little humility about the state in which he left this country, and have the generosity to give Obama a chance, at least a year...would be reasonble, but NOOOOOOOO</span>

But we did get stimulus and omnibus at least! Woo-hoo!

So forgive me if I hold off on dancing to the music and celebrating. I won't even be doing that under a failure of democrats (or failure of any party for that matter). I'll save my celebration when somebody, anybody, succeeds.

Sack </div></div>

Yep, you do that. If I was in YOUR POLIICAL PARTY, I wouldn't be dancing either. My personal opinion, is positive. Weekly, I see that Republicans haven't learned a damn thing about the messes they have made, or the failure of their policies, and in fact, they look more ridiculous to the public in general, than ever.

Cause for a celebration? YEP!

Are all the problems Bush left solved? No, and what reasonable person could expect that?

Has the American Public understood what party put us into this quagmire in the Middle East, Gitmo, a near depression, the job loss trend which we are still trying to reverse, but which is undeniably slowing, thanks to president Obama, and his stimulus. Yep!.

Do we understand who foments the on-going attack against gay rights, women's rights, and our rights to privacy? Damn right, the public knows who does that, nd Republican still who that, non stop, as we saw recently when thirty Republicans voted against a young woman who was gang raped by Halliburton/KBR, hence, as we see Republicans continueing to work to benefit the very P'sOS that have been robbing all of us for eight years, and fight against regulating thieves, and hence, only 9% approval for Republicans in congress, and only one in five remaining with the Republican party!

Whoopie!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Just what I was hoping for...

See, you don't get to tell me what I am "Allowed" to celebrate...Sack, and now if you like being Eyore, have at it. When I see good things happening, things I was hoping for, for eight years, Americans waking up to the devastating policies of Republicans, their lies, their hypocracy, and their policy failures, I celebrate.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Celebrate, Celebrate, Dance to the Music! </span>

pooltchr
10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Sack,
She has no concept of what is good for the country. As long as the thinks her team is in charge, she is blissfully happy.

When they fail to remain in power, she will revert to her bitter "I hate everybody" mode again.

Steve

eg8r
10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Repubs at 9% and Dems in the thirties? LMAO! Which team would you want to be on?
</div></div>What an idiotic statement. In May there was a 43% difference between the two, now there is only 27% difference. I guess if we give it a few more months they will be equal and our foolish granny will quit her singing and dancing.

I notice she is still refusing to use the Rasmussen poll numbers.

eg8r

eg8r
10-22-2009, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even SNL jumped on the "nothing done" bandwagon.</div></div>Why didn't we hear about this from gaylio? She jumped all over the Palin bit.

eg8r

eg8r
10-22-2009, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, Truman's opinion was racist but it was formed out of fear and ignorance, taught to him by the white racist people he came into contact with</div></div>You are a mind reader?

eg8r

Sev
10-22-2009, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GOPers like some "Penny Pinching Jews"
By John Amato Tuesday Oct 20, 2009 4:00pm

Do you want to know how Republicans really feels about "teh Jews" in the world?

Here goes:

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Two South Carolina County Republican Party chairmen</span> stepped up to rebut criticism of Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) in a newspaper editorial Sunday. But their defense of the senator might be overshadowed by their use of an anti-Semitic stereotype to praise him.

After a Democratic state senator wrote in The State that DeMint didn't bring enough money back home, Bamberg County GOP Chairman Edwin Merwin and Orangeburg County GOP Chairman James Ulmer responded that he was just looking after the nation's pennies -- like a Jew would.

"There is a saying that the Jews who are wealthy got that way not by watching dollars, but instead by taking care of the pennies and the dollars taking care of themselves," Ulmer and Merwin wrote in a joint letter published by The Times and Democrat.

They later apologized, but those quotes say it all. Anti-Semitic stereotypes like that reveal their true colors, because these clowns probably took hours to come up with their defense of DeMint.

Ulmer said in his apology:

Ulmer, the Orangeburg County chairman, said the remark was "truly in admiration for a method of bettering one's lot in life" and he meant nothing derogatory.

Yeah, using racial sterotypes as a compliment is not derogatory at all. I was going to come up with a few new quotes for these GOPers, but I was too busy over cooking my pasta. And talking to my Don.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jewish people have been stereotyped throughout the centuries as scapegoats for a multitude of societal problems. Antisemitism continued throughout the centuries and reached a climax in the Third Reich during World War II. Jews are still stereotyped as greedy, nit-picky, stingy misers. They have been often shown counting money or collecting diamonds. Early films such as Cohen's Advertising Scheme (1904, silent) stereotyped Jews as "scheming merchants. </div></div>

Love them Good ol Boys.

Q </div></div>

Pretty tame if you ask me.
But then I have a thicker skin than you libs.

Now if you were to throw a few Kikes in there I might get a bit testy.

Sev
10-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Just to keep it straight.
<span style="color: #000000">
Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.

Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement

Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement.

A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism). This Jewish identity stays with them throughout life even if they don't actively practice Judaism.

If a person is not born Jewish, he/she can undergo the process of conversion to become a Jew. A person who was not born Jewish or has not gone through the conversion process is not considered a Jew even if he or she believes in Judaism and observes Jewish practices. The conversion process is very meaningful because it is the only way for a non-Jew to become Jewish.</span>

LWW
10-23-2009, 02:52 AM
But ... the reverend Jackson can anoint you to be a Himey.

LWW

Qtec
10-23-2009, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, Truman's opinion was racist but it was formed out of fear and ignorance, taught to him by the white racist people he came into contact with</div></div>You are a mind reader?

eg8r </div></div>

Call it an 'educated guess' based on the KNOWN mentality of those involved, the documented history and the known facts.
Do you think he dreamed up these conclusions on the black /ex-slaves all on his own?
Was his thinking radical or par for the course amongst whites in his part of the country?

Q

Recently I saw a Docu on the history of American music. Did you know that in 1938, years after the Truman quotes, songwriters were openly talking about ' Coon songs' ?

Gayle in MD
10-23-2009, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, Truman's opinion was racist but it was formed out of fear and ignorance, taught to him by the white racist people he came into contact with</div></div>You are a mind reader?

eg8r </div></div>

Call it an 'educated guess' based on the KNOWN mentality of those involved, the documented history and the known facts.
Do you think he dreamed up these conclusions on the black /ex-slaves all on his own?
Was his thinking radical or par for the course amongst whites in his part of the country?

Q

Recently I saw a Docu on the history of American music. Did you know that in 1938, years after the Truman quotes, songwriters were openly talking about ' Coon songs' ?

</div></div>

This country has a Constitutional history of racism, and sexism.

The tragedy is that one of the major parties, want's to keep it that way.

Both women, and African Americans, had to fight for the right to vote, just as we now see gays, lesbians and transgender people, having to fight for thier rights.

All of it straight from the bible.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif.

Sev
10-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Yup.

You lib Stalinist would like to see the entire country in shackles for their own good.

You people are dangerous. Thank god for the second amendment. When the time comes we know who will fight for freedom and liberty and who will be on their knees.