PDA

View Full Version : A good birther article

llotter
10-21-2009, 08:19 PM
This is a fun read though a bit foreboding.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15788

LWW
10-22-2009, 05:52 AM
Eerily foreboding.

LWW

pooltchr
10-22-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't know if he is a natural citizen or not, but it seems it would be very easy for him to clear it all up. If, in fact, he is, there would be no reason not to provide a birth certificate. I can think of only one reason why he would not want the certificate made public.

But the article hits on a far more serious issue. When the people lose confidence in their government, there will be an attempt to change it. And if the government resorts to force to maintain their power, they give very few options to the people. That is when things will get ugly!

Steve

LWW
10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if he is a natural citizen or not, but it seems it would be very easy for him to clear it all up. If, in fact, he is, there would be no reason not to provide a birth certificate.

Steve </div></div>

There are plenty of reasons.

He has been Barry Soetero from Indonesia when that served him best.

He has been Barack Obama, half white and half black, when that served him best.

He has been Barack Hussein Obama, half white and half Arab, when that served him best.

He has been Barack Soetero, Muslim, when that served him best.

He has been Barry Obama, Christian, when that served him best.

The real Obama must never be seen by the electorate ... the harsh light of truth is seldom kind to mythological creatures.

LWW