PDA

View Full Version : Time out

wolfdancer
10-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm going to take about a week off to contemplate my navel, get a few financial problems in order. This will leave Gayle's "left flank" exposed and unprotected, but I trust that you will not take advantage of this, for as Sun Tzu is quoted:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War </div></div>
In the meantime...."be happy in your work" here (second time I've used that quote lately)

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to take about a week off to contemplate my navel, get a few financial problems in order. This will leave Gayle's "left flank" exposed and unprotected, but I trust that you will not take advantage of this, for as Sun Tzu is quoted:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War </div></div>
In the meantime...."be happy in your work" here (second time I've used that quote lately) </div></div>

Dear friend,

Enjoy your break. Not to worry about me, they've called me about everything they can come up with, already. I consider it a compliment, given their vast misinformation.

Recent polls are proving their tactics and policies have failed, and lets not forget, that Democratics have won the popular vote far too often to be off the mark with the American Public, and hence, their insults dirty tricks always rise to umamerican levels, when transformational leaders emerge from the Democratic Party, equipped to lead the country out of yet another Repulbican Quagmire, this one, the worst to date.

Hence,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even among Republicans, only 40 percent express confidence in the GOP congressional leadership to make good choices.
</div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif