PDA

View Full Version : Att: Dems, Include This In All Correspondence!

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 10:35 AM
For all of my Democratic friends here, I ask that you include this horrific fact regarding "Republican Family Values" and their hypocritical voting record, in every e-mail and letter that you write for the next year!

Feel Free to use my own version at the end of all of your business and personal correspondence.

"The following Republican Senators voted against the Al Franken Bill, which would have provided the rights of a young woman in her early twenties, to have her day in court, after she was drugged, gang raped, and held at gun point, while hidden in a shipping container for over twenty-four hours, to prevent her recieving medical aid or being rescued. She managed to get one of her armed gaurds to take mercey on her, and allow her to call her Father, who contacted his state representative.

They voted to maintain George Bush/Dick Cheney, no-bid contract, immune from US law, immune from Iraqi law cabal, after the Halliburton KBR employees committed this horrendous act."

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Gregg (R-NH)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Bobbyrx
10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
I agree with you completely on this, they were idiots to vote against it. I think they were doing what the defense department wanted them to do. Obama's DoD opposes amendment (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/19/defense-department-oppose_n_326569.html)

Gayle in MD
10-22-2009, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with you completely on this, they were idiots to vote against it. I think they were doing what the defense department wanted them to do. Obama's DoD opposes amendment (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/19/defense-department-oppose_n_326569.html) </div></div>

Didn't all of the democratics vote for the Bill?

All the nays were Republicans.

I am definitely going to look into this about the DOD.

I will get back to you on it.

G.

pooltchr
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
What is there to look into?

It was on HuffPo!

Steve