PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery Burns

hondo
10-25-2009, 06:41 AM
How many of you remember when LWW got the boot and came on as Montgomery Burns?

Please respond to this thread.

Dub has got the name erased and Sev is playing along.

Sev
10-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Oh there your are old chap.

Breaking ranks I see.

You are now guilty of talking about BD on AZ and by Wolfi logic bragging about the beat downs that BD is taking and all the hatred against Gayle that is apparently being rampantly spread.

Watch out Wolfi. Hondo is playing both ends against the center.

Snausage???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
10-25-2009, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh there your are old chap.

Breaking ranks I see.

You are now guilty of talking about BD on AZ and by Wolfi logic bragging about the beat downs that BD is taking and all the hatred against Gayle that is apparently being rampantly spread.

Snausage???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You're little jokes aren't funny anymore.
You've been outed as a liar with no integrity.

You and Dub have proven you will lie to save face.
What else is there, Sev?

How can either one of you be taken seriously
when you have clearly shown you are dis-honest?

I'm serious. What else is left?

You've always come across as a little silly at times but I always felt there was strong moral fiber to you.
Dub, I believed, was at least some kind of Christian,
and believed in his own mind he was an honest, decent person.

I was wrong.

He's a deceitful liar and you are no better, sucking up to him.

52 year old Dayton sausage, Sev????

Sev
10-25-2009, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh there your are old chap.

Breaking ranks I see.

Snausage???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You're little jokes aren't funny anymore.
You've been outed as a liar with no integrity.

You and Dub have proven you will lie to save face.
What else is there, Sev?

How can either one of you be taken seriously
when you have clearly shown you are dis-honest?

I'm serious. What else is left?

You've always come across as a little silly at times but I always felt there was strong moral fiber to you.
Dub, I believed, was at least some kind of Christian,
and believed in his own mind he was an honest, decent person.

I was wrong.

He's a deceitful liar and you are no better, sucking up to him.

52 year old Dayton sausage, Sev???? </div></div>

Your making a fool of yourself.
I suggest you go back over to AZ and take a peek.

hondo
10-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Other than admitting that you think Dub probably was MB , which you should have done in the first place, I see nothing of value in your AZ posts.

Sev
10-25-2009, 09:43 AM
I expect an apology forthwith.

Seems somebody called me a liar and does not have a leg to stand on.

hondo
10-25-2009, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expect an apology forthwith.

</div></div>

Just out of curiosity, did you notice LWWs response?
What did you think of it?
Was it an honest response to my question?

Your response here will tell me how honest you actually are.

If I have a friend who is lying and trying to weasel his
way out of an honest response, I'll call him on it.

What about you?

You have no qualms about "kidding" me rather than taking sides when you know I'm right.
Just how honest are you?

hondo
10-25-2009, 11:35 AM
My question was simple. Did you ever post on BD under the alias " Montgomery Burns"?

Here was his response:

Posted by LWW
I'm confused here?

Are you claiming that I PM'ed him as some sort of grand conspiracy to send you back up on your cross ... as if you needed a reason?

Or, are you claiming that some "MONTY" who isn't on the member list at BD did this?

I know that I didn't. If I can find a record of this Monty I will ask him straight up.

There is a "Monty" and a "MontyB" that are members of this forum, but neither has posted for quite some time. Was it one of these that you think was impersonating moi?

Or, are you implying that a "Montygomery Burns" posted on BD during the time Gayle/wolfie/Dick successfully petitioned for my banning and then erased all records of his existence from the forums?

That requires either complicity from the mods/admins on that forum ... or interference from the men in black maybe?

In any event ... I have no knowledge of anyone harrassing you by the name of Monty or Montygomery Burns.

Perhaps you have been watching too much Fox?

LWW

Sev
10-25-2009, 02:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expect an apology forthwith.

</div></div>

Just out of curiosity, did you notice LWWs response?
What did you think of it?
Was it an honest response to my question?

Your response here will tell me how honest you actually are.

If I have a friend who is lying and trying to weasel his
way out of an honest response, I'll call him on it.

What about you?

You have no qualms about "kidding" me rather than taking sides when you know I'm right.
Just how honest are you? </div></div>

Now you are deflecting. You called me a liar and questioned my integrity on 2 sites now.
Over what??? Larry having multiple identities???

That you misinterpretted what I posted and then assumed I was insinuating, again insinuating that I was calling you a liar puts you on quicksand.

As far as Dubs response, (On AZ I assume?)I did not understand it until I checked your, "Missing Post" thread.
Seems Sandy Burgler must have hacked the site.

Its actually pretty funny if you ask me. All proof has been expunged. I bet you were hopping up and down on your cowboy hat just old Yosemite Sam.

As to your question. Dubs toying with you as you well know. Cant say I sympathize with you about this due to your asinine accusations.
Addressing the apparent ghost of Montgomery I never had definitive knowledge (as in a confession) of who it actually was. Suspicions yes. Proof positive. No.

Still waiting.

hondo
10-25-2009, 03:21 PM
You're waiting for what, Sev?

Tell me, what are you waiting for?

I love how you and the boys think that lying is just
joshin, havin a little fun.

Is that what Bush was doing? Just joshin the
American people about the Iraq threat.

" Shucks, y'all, I was just havin a little fun."

Lying is having a little fun, huh?
What other bullshit are you going to come up with?

You've shown your true colors, sucking up to LWW when he's
just flat out lying.

But, you are right about one thing. The one year I needed to
prove my honesty disappears! How ironic is that?
Who is this LWW anyway?

And, thus far, it appears that no one else remembers him.
He's an un-person!!!!!!

Sev
10-25-2009, 03:51 PM
So you are unequivocally refusing to apologize for directly calling me a liar and impugning my integrity? You intend to let the slander stand??

hondo
10-25-2009, 04:07 PM
In a minute you will now be on ignore on both forums
with me.
It's a shame.
You used to be a nice guy, but somewhere down this little political path you became a real asshole who simply sucks at the
teat of whatever nonsense your idol is spewing at the moment.

It's been nice talking to you over the years and I suspect we might have had a good time together away from all this nonsense.

But, as I said on the other forum, you've got your nose stuck so far up Dub's arse anymore that you've lost sight of right and wrong.

Have a great life and don't drink TOO awfully much.

LWW
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many of you remember when LWW got the boot and came on as Montgomery Burns?

Dub has got the name erased and Sev is playing along. </div></div>

How did I do this?

LWW

LWW
10-25-2009, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch out Wolfi. Hondo is playing both ends against the center.

Say it ain't so Sev ... say it ain't so!

LWW

Sev
10-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Seriously. Your going to put me on ignore for something you did.

Really??? Really!!!!!

That's just hysterical.

You make it personal with me because your pissed off at Larry about his supposed alternative ID?? That's really impressive.
You've really jumped the shark on this one.

Now you call me asshole and brown noser???? That's just rich.

Sounds to me like you have had a hard on for Dub for years. Between what? One of his photographs, military uniform and now this??? God only knows what else is in your personal LWW fetish closet.

You really need to sit back and take a breath. Your dislike for Larry has addled your wits. You are simply in he wrong in this case.

Sev
10-26-2009, 08:13 AM
You should also take into consideration how wrong you were when debating memikey on another topic where you were so sure you were correct concerning Larry.

Your capacity impale yourself is rather quite stunning.

Man up Hondo. Your in the wrong.

llotter
10-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes, I do remember Montgomery alright...might smart feller as I recall. On the other hand, hondo never came off as being much on the ball and very petty.

hondo
10-26-2009, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I do remember Montgomery alright...might smart feller as I recall. On the other hand, hondo never came off as being much on the ball and very petty. </div></div>

If I recall right, didn't you and Montgomery briefly date?

wolfdancer
10-26-2009, 09:00 PM
I remember calling him on that, even kidded about the "full Monty"...forgot to add what it was he was full of.
.....it's how he was able to get around the suspension, and deliver his really important news to "as many people as possible"
He is now denying that?????
Wonder why? It's hard to believe he is ashamed of what he wrote, considering what he still writes.
AND, Sev backing him up....that is supposed to authenticate his claim?
That's laughabe, considering that....
He is lww's........ "My Man,Godfrey"
MMG (http://www.filmsite.org/myman.html)

or......maybe he's lww's "Nipper" waiting for....
http://www.schwimmerlegal.com/images/HisMastersVoiceSign.jpg

sack316
10-26-2009, 09:08 PM
I take no sides on the debate here... or of who may have been whom and all that good stuff. BUT, just for the sake of info... I gotta teach you kids how things are cached out there in cyberspace. Sometimes even without much digging. Like this for example:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:v20...n&ct=clnk&gl=us (http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:v20ugdbbaqMJ:www.billiardsdigest.co m/forums/ubbthreads.php%3Fubb%3Dshowflat%26Number%3D309682% 26fpart%3D13+montgomery+burns+site:www.billiardsdi gest.com&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

Submitted not as a way to take a side here, only to assist in showing there was a Montgomery Burns here.

Nothing on the web disappears... nothing.

Sack

Kerbouchard
10-26-2009, 10:27 PM
There are like 8 people who see this forum on a daily basis...what difference does it make if somebody made an extra identity?

It just seems like sometimes people take themselves way too seriously.

Sev
10-26-2009, 10:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kerbouchard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are like 8 people who see this forum on a daily basis...what difference does it make if somebody made an extra identity?

It just seems like sometimes people take themselves way too seriously. </div></div>

It doesnt.
Hondo is making accusations on AZ and now he has turned tail and run.

LWW
10-27-2009, 05:38 AM
What's truly astounding is that the answer to his question is quite obvious ... except that he is completely blinded by his raw hatred.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-13-2010, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many of you remember when LWW got the boot and came on as Montgomery Burns?

Dub has got the name erased and Sev is playing along. </div></div>

I remember!

hondo
09-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank you, Gayle.
Threads disappear.
Posts disappear.
I imagine my PMs on AZ HAVE NOW DISAPPEARED.
And , thus, the clan claims they never existed.

I believe dick and his clan have lured Winston Smith away from the Ministry of Truth.

Gayle in MD
09-13-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you, Gayle.
Threads disappear.
Posts disappear.
I imagine my PMs on AZ HAVE NOW DISAPPEARED.
And , thus, the clan claims they never existed.

I believe dick and his clan have lured Winston Smith away from the Ministry of Truth. </div></div>

Well, I've been trying to figure out why Wolfdancer isn't back on here yet.

At first, I thought maybe it had something to do with his using a different member name, while he was banned. But that couldn't be it. LWW is still here, right?

G.

hondo
09-13-2010, 02:27 PM
LWW even came on with a different username after Monty but I don't remember what it was so it never existed in the first place. Right, clan?

Gayle in MD
09-13-2010, 05:41 PM
I remember that, too.

G.

Stretch
09-14-2010, 02:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW even came on with a different username after Monty but I don't remember what it was so it never existed in the first place. Right, clan? </div></div>

It's all a cry for help. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
And the running conversation that sev and lww had about using a stun gun on us, along with which small arms weapon he could use....

Why is Wolfdancer banned?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
09-14-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I would guess he violated the forum rules.

Steve

LWW
09-14-2010, 04:40 PM
It wasn't a hard task for him.

LWW

Sev
09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the running conversation that sev and lww had about using a stun gun on us, along with which small arms weapon he could use....

</div></div>

Dear Gayle.

Please point out any post where I stated that I planned on using weapons of any sort on any member of this forum.

LWW
09-15-2010, 03:33 AM
I would like to see a quote where anyone "THREATENED" a member of the left.

OTOH ... the threats made by H and Q are legion.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-15-2010, 04:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take no sides on the debate here... or of who may have been whom and all that good stuff. BUT, just for the sake of info... I gotta teach you kids how things are cached out there in cyberspace. Sometimes even without much digging. Like this for example:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:v20...n&ct=clnk&gl=us (http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:v20ugdbbaqMJ:www.billiardsdigest.co m/forums/ubbthreads.php%3Fubb%3Dshowflat%26Number%3D309682% 26fpart%3D13+montgomery+burns+site:www.billiardsdi gest.com&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

Submitted not as a way to take a side here, only to assist in showing there was a Montgomery Burns here.

Sack </div></div>

Hey Sack,
Where's this link now???

LWW
09-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Bush erased it.

LWW

hondo
09-15-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wilson erased it.

LWW </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Sev
09-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Well Gayle?
Where is it???

LWW
09-16-2010, 03:56 AM
It exists only in the theater of the leftist mind.

LWW

hondo
09-16-2010, 07:04 AM
It never existed it, did it , Sev?
All the Lefties made up the name Montgomery Burns
just to make that wonderfull LWW look bad?
Right, Sev? You never saw a post by MB, did you?

And that conversation we had once where you even thought he
might be MB? All in my head?

And you and the clan try to imagine that you're the good guys on here? LIARS and HATERS.

I have no use for you and your pack.

Sev
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Please note my sequence of responses to Gayle. You will notice that I am querying her about her accusation that I threatened to use weaponry on members of this forum.

To date she has failed to produce any evidence that supports her accusation.

Perhaps she requires another banning. As falsely accusing people of planning to attempt murder is a legal offense.

hondo
09-16-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well Gayle?
Where is it??? </div></div>

In response to this:

Originally Posted By: sack316I take no sides on the debate here... or of who may have been whom and all that good stuff. BUT, just for the sake of info... I gotta teach you kids how things are cached out there in cyberspace. Sometimes even without much digging. Like this for example:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:v20...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Sack

Hey Sack,
Where's this link now???

Follow your own links, genius.

Sev
09-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Not my link.
I was addressing Gayle.

LWW
09-17-2010, 04:22 AM
Anyone a fan of 1950's sci-fi?

Anyone remember the movie "FORBIDDEN PLANET" from that era?

Picture H as Doctor Morbius. The fears and hatred from his id came to life.

Much like Morbius, the seeds of hatred sown by H in combination with his inner fears and insecurity are what created Monty.

The true ID of Monty has been revealed to H many times ... yet he lives in eternal denial as he cannot rise to face his own iniquitous deeds.

Alas poor H ...

LWW