PDA

View Full Version : Missing posts

hondo
10-25-2009, 11:47 AM
In looking back over my posts from the past,
my posts skip from 09-09-08 to 10-01-09.

Has anybody else lost a year of posts?

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.

sack316
10-25-2009, 11:54 AM
yeah, the whole board is missing a year. Killed me since that year was the majority of my posting too! But not just you friend, even clicking through the pages on the forum you'll hit a point where you see it suddenly goes back a year.

Sack--- missing a few thousand

sack316
10-25-2009, 11:59 AM
I think the "views" counter is messed up too. For example, this thread showed over 300 views in ten minutes. I don't think this board has ever had that much traffic.

Sack

Sev
10-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Perhaps it Montgomery Burns.
The phantom member.

hondo
10-25-2009, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps it Montgomery Burns.
The phantom member. </div></div>

I heard you had a phantom member.

hondo
10-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks, Sack.

I couldn't believe it at first!

LWW
10-25-2009, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In looking back over my posts from the past,

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.
</div></div>

I blame Bush.

LWW

sack316
10-25-2009, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Sack.

I couldn't believe it at first! </div></div>

No problem Hondo. Been this way since it came back up from the last crash or whatever happened. You think you were surprised? Imagine logging back on the first time it's up only to find out it's 2008 again!

Sack

Gayle in MD
10-26-2009, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In looking back over my posts from the past,

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.
</div></div>

Interesting, after someone from AZB came over here suggesting that the moderator was Republican, and doesn't moderate equally, because of it with his banning, that so many inacurate predictions from the rightwingnutcases on here, have suddently vanished.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I wonder, does Murdoch hold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif any BD stocks?

pooltchr
10-26-2009, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In looking back over my posts from the past,

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.
</div></div>

Interesting, after someone from AZB came over here suggesting that the moderator was Republican, and doesn't moderate equally, because of it with his banning, that so many inacurate predictions from the rightwingnutcases on here, have suddently vanished.

I wonder, does Murdoch hold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif any BD stocks? </div></div>

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. They selectively deleted only the comments from the right. They managed to keep every post from one of the lefties that made sense!!!!!

(oops, I guess they didn't find any posts from lefties that made snese!)

Steve

hondo
10-26-2009, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In looking back over my posts from the past,

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.
</div></div>

I wonder, does Murdoch hold /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif any BD stocks? </div></div>

LWW is using the missing posts as proof that Montgomery Burns never existed.
But I'm sure most of you remember when he ran that scam.

sack316
10-26-2009, 12:20 PM
this board gets moderated? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Chopstick
10-26-2009, 12:20 PM

How is this possible?

This is pretty creepy.
</div></div>

As I stated, when the board was restored after it crashed, it looks like they don't back up this system very often. I don't see the point of backing it up either since people are just posting the same old gripes over and over.