PDA

View Full Version : What do Dems really think about African Americans

pooltchr
10-26-2009, 08:34 AM
The town of Kinston, NC voted to do away with the (D) and (R) designation for candidates on local election ballots. It is important to understand that nnearly 70% of the county population is African American. They believed that people in their community would vote for the best candidates, regardless of political affiliation.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!! The Obama justice department overturned the vote, saying that removing pary designation would mmake it impossible for AA voters to know which candidates were members of their own (Dem) party!

Now I always thought the Dems were supportive of minority groups, but this decision seems to say that they think some of their party members are too ignorant to know who they want to vote for, without being told which party they belong to!

WTF???????????????

Steve

LWW
10-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Actually, it confirms that the dems believe they "OWN" the AA vote.

LWW

pooltchr
10-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Yes, and I believe there were a lot of Dems who got elected on the coatails of a straight ticket vote for Obama.

I think things may look quite a bit different in 2010.

Steve

LWW
10-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Quite likely.

For one ... being multiracial and coming from Appalachia I can tell you for a fact that the welfare state is the last plantation.

It follow in the great democratic party traditions of Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, share cropping, and outright slavery by which the party subjugates the lower economic classes to support the uber wealthy.

The truly sickening part is that they demonize capitalist self made entrepreneurs as "THE EVIL RICH" that the lower classes must be protected from.

This can only be continued be depriving the lower classes of proper education and choice

Now ... come 2010 and 2012 all those who thought the rise of Obama would get their mortgage/rent/gas paid by the gubmint will be pizzed.

LWW