PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Dems

Gayle in MD
10-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Do any of my left leaning friends notice that the tactics used by the right on here, are the same as the tactics used by Fox, Beck, Limpballs, Coulter, etc.?

IOW, make up a lie, twist the truth beyond recognition, then ask for the other side to respond to the original lie.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ha ha ha...some, with no "Common Sense" assume that everyone else is as dense as they are.

G.

llotter
10-27-2009, 09:41 AM
No surprise here. Yet another lie spewing out of the left wing mouthpiece. I think that Gayle has been telling lies for so long that she no long can distinguish here propaganda from reality.

pooltchr
10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Notice how they are not allowed to disagree with the party spin, even when it is obvious they are wrong?

Steve

llotter
10-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Ya know, Steve, when your moral world becomes corrupted the only thing available is to parrot those that are leading them. Normal folks have some strong traditional handholds to pull themselves back to reality but some people become so vested in their make-believe world to question where they are going. Useful idiots is the correct term to describe their blind loyalty.

LWW
10-27-2009, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do any of my left leaning friends notice that the tactics used by the right on here, are the same as the tactics used by Fox, Beck, Limpballs, Coulter, etc.?

IOW, make up a lie, twist the truth beyond recognition, then ask for the other side to respond to the original lie.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ha ha ha...some, with no "Common Sense" assume that everyone else is as dense as they are.

G.
</div></div>
http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

Cracker?

LWW

wolfdancer
10-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Gayle, I've noticed and thought if one has to lie to defend their beliefs it doesn't say anything positive about their character

Gayle in MD
10-27-2009, 12:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I've noticed and thought if one has to lie to defend their beliefs it doesn't say anything positive about their character </div></div>

If there were any character on the right, we wouldn't be facing any of our current pressing disasters at all.

If you think about it, they have all resulted from Republican lies, greed and lack of empathy for their fellow man.

We also wouldn't have so many people suffering from diseases due to pollution.

We wouldn't have thousands of wounded soldiers to take care of for the rest of their lives.

We wouldn't have our health care and insurance costs destroying the American dream of getting ahead, and causing 62% of all bankruptsey's.

And the vast void between the extremely wealthy and the rest, would never have grown to unprecdented proportions.

Wall Street would never have had the opportunity to steal from the rest of the country, and the oil corps, would have already been slapped back down into proportion, limited by the devastating health and environmental consequence they cause.

In fact, if people had listened to Jimmy Carter, terrorism would never have spread into a global threat, because we would have faced the environmental, health and national security issues rfelated to dependence on foreign oil, long ago, as Carter wanted us to do, and had them solved by now, and the clown from Hollywood, would have never turned the ignorant against their own government, taken all limits off the greedy corporate pigs, laid the ground work for removing regulatory safe gaurds, nor broken our laws, selling weapons to radical elements and spreading weapons all over the globe, and hence, he grew terrorism through his oil friendly, greed, ignorance and secret deals, weapons for hostages.

But three horrible things happened, instead, Reagan, Bush and Bush!

=

Disaster for America, on all fronts.

pooltchr
10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
You're right of course. All the evils of the world are the fault of Republicans. Thank God we have the Dems like you and your messiah to save the world!
(Oops, can't thank God in public, can I)

Yet you still haven't answered the original question...just your typical tact to divert attention away from the subject. You just can't deal with the reality that your leader is failing, can you?

Steve

LWW
10-27-2009, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I've noticed and thought if one has to lie to defend their beliefs it doesn't say anything positive about their character </div></div>

So, you are tired of being a sock puppet?

LWW