PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Pelosi, what? Can someone explain this to me?

sack316
10-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Pelosi on the public...errr... I mean consumer option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do think that when people think of it as their option, their consumer option. Because public is being misrepresented as being something thatís paid for by taxpayer dollars, which it is not </div></div>

I'm sorry... I may be lost, I may be ignorant to something here... and if so I'll gladly admit it in this case. But, who does pay for it? (other than technically China I suppose may be an answer).

Sack

Deeman3
10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Sack,

It is free health care, no one has to pay. It is charged on a Hope & Change card. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Consumer Option is NewSpeak for "Steal it from working people and give it to non-working people!" Nothing to see here, move along. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
10-27-2009, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pelosi on the public...errr... I mean consumer option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do think that when people think of it as their option, their consumer option. Because public is being misrepresented as being something thatís paid for by taxpayer dollars, which it is not </div></div>

I'm sorry... I may be lost, I may be ignorant to something here... and if so I'll gladly admit it in this case. But, who does pay for it? (other than technically China I suppose may be an answer).

Sack </div></div>

They don't think taxes are anything BUT THEIR MONEY and what they do with it is none of your or my bidniss.

LWW

Deeman3
10-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Was it not our pal, Hillary who said, "It's not your money!"

You have to start with that premise on the Democrat side.

LWW
10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
I think it was Karl Marx who said it first.

LWW