PDA

View Full Version : Girl Rape witnessed by 20 people

Deeman3
10-28-2009, 07:16 AM
RICHMOND, Calif. - The gang rape and beating of a 15-year-old girl on school grounds after her homecoming dance was horrific enough. But even more shocking, police say, was that up to 20 people watched and did nothing to stop it.

The attack over the weekend rattled this crime-ridden city of 120,000 in the San Francisco Bay area, where one police official called it one of the most heinous crimes he has ever seen. Some students have already left the school district in response to the attack.

"It's not safe there at all," said 16-year-old Jennie Steinberg, whose mother let her transfer out of the district Tuesday. "I'm not going back."

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement | your ad here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The victim, a sophomore, had left the dance and was drinking in a school courtyard with a group of students when she was attacked, police said.

Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five others ranging in age from 15 to mid-20s attacked the girl for more than two hours at a dimly lit area near benches Saturday night. More than a dozen people saw the rape without notifying police.

The girl was found naked from the waist down near a picnic table. She remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

"This was a barbaric act. I still cannot get my head around the fact that numerous people either watched, walked away or participated in her assault," Lt. Mark Gagan said Tuesday. "It's one of the most disturbing crimes in my 15 years as a police officer."

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Horrible comment on our society today but you can't let 15 year olds loose in modern society and let them choose to drink without consequences. These cities are filled with animals, pure and simple ands the girls have now caught up with the guys in bad behaviour. Nothing is unacceptable in the society now and it will contiue to get much worse.

Now it is time for the ACLU to step in a defend these guys and do their very best to get them out so they can do more of this garbage. </span>

pooltchr
10-28-2009, 07:54 AM
The punks who committed the crime are animals. Those who allowed it to happen are just scum!

Steve