PDA

View Full Version : Bush and the CIA created fake Obama video!

LWW
10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Simply disgusting that this could happen in America.

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>&gt;&gt;&gt; CLICK HERE &lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6k5wvc2OPw&feature=player_embedded)</u></span></span> ... for the evidence.

LWW

pooltchr
10-28-2009, 11:14 AM
There can be no disputing the facts/lies in the video. However, should anyone from the left respond, I predect it will be with an attempt to divert attention away from the lies in the video, and somehow blame it all on Bush!

OTOH, they may just tuck their collective tails between their collective legs and ignore the whole thread.

Steve

llotter
10-28-2009, 03:26 PM
When Bush lied us into an unnecessary way, peopled died. The Moron only tells little white lies and I'm sure his intentions are good. Everyone know how Washington works and lies are a part of the game to get elected and stay elected. The important thing is that important things are being done to take care of the important issues. It is only sore losers with small minds that even bother to pick apart such bold rhetoric that stirs the soul.

pooltchr
10-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I suppose you are right. Had he promised back room, closed door legislative sessions, bills rolling out at 3AM for a vote the same day, and no allowing the public to see a bill before it is passed, more energy taxes that will further drive our economy into the ground, and spending more money in the first months in office than the cost of the entire war effort in Iraq, I guess he might not have gotten quite as many votes. (although there are two or three around here who still would have supported him, just because he is Obama (D).

Steve

LWW
10-28-2009, 04:14 PM
If Bush hadn't lied so much then Obama wouldn't have to lie now ... I blame Bush.

LWW

llotter
10-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Ya, and don't forget Cheney and Haliburton and Blackwater and rendition and torture and on and on and on. The Moron could never match the unspeakable horrors that Bush oversaw. Why don't you give the guy some slack and quit nitpicking his every typo? We cannot maintain a free and civil society while millions of poor and disadvantaged are still growing while the rich are only getting richer. It only makes sense to 'spread the wealth around' to give people at the bottom a ladder up to the middle class and more.

We must always remember those incredibly insightful words of Abe Lincoln: 'You can only make the poor rich by making the rich poor.' Words to live by.

LWW
10-29-2009, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">incredibly insightful words of Abe Lincoln: 'You can only make the poor rich by making the rich poor.' Words to live by. </div></div>

Ahhhh ... a famous liberal misquote.

What he said was 'You can't make the poor rich by making the rich poor."

Not that the far left likes to be bothered by facts comrade.

LWW

Qtec
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
I agree, he promised open Govt and that has not happened. How many died because of this lie?

How many died because of THESE lies? watch it till the end (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o)

<span style='font-size: 17pt'><u>"leaves no doubt"</u>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Bush..."the TRUTH will say this intelligence is good intellegence,<u> no doubt </u>in my mind.
</span>

Does that mean absolutely positive? </span>

Tricky....mmmmmm...........NOT. Its pretty clear to me what they are saying.

Q

llotter
10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
there you go again, nitpicking typos. When are you going to see the big picture, the one where everyone is happy and blessed by The Messiah with everything they need?

LWW
10-29-2009, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tricky....mmmmmm...........NOT. Its pretty clear to me what they are saying.

Q </div></div>

Mot "TRICKY" at all.

I am saying, through tongue in cheek satire, that Obama is a liar at a level that tops Clinton and that the O-cult will accept the lamest of excuses to show that he isn't and attack anyone who points out the truth.

You, in typical fashion, prove me to be correct.

Thanks Q ... this would be much harder without you.

LWW