PDA

View Full Version : Fox News audiences average 65 and Older

DickLeonard
10-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Great little piece in the New Yorkeru. The writer compared watching Fox News to Taking Ciales any News erection lsting more than 4 hours you must see a Dr. ####

Gayle in MD
10-31-2009, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great little piece in the New Yorkeru. The writer compared watching Fox News to Taking Ciales any News erection lsting more than 4 hours you must see a Dr. #### </div></div>

LMAO! Good one, Dick. The only thing that gets the Religious Right wing nutjobs, hard, faster than hate, lies, and slander, is a nice bloody war, where the military industrial complex gets filthy rich off the blood of innocent people, Americans, and others, and all for no good purpose to America.

But then, diplomacy is their buzz word for soft on terrorism.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

What a colossal mess Bush has made of this country!

Unbelievable!

wolfdancer
10-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Dick, you must have read that article wrong....it wasn't age...it was IQ level, and it wasn't over...it was under.

LWW
10-31-2009, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then, diplomacy is their buzz word for soft on terrorism.</div></div>

Do you believe that our constitution created a democracy?

LWW

wolfdancer
11-01-2009, 03:16 AM
I get ill after watching Fux news for only 15 minutes. I think they are running a contest over there between Bill, Glenn, and Sean.....see who can put out the most warped version of any news stories...and who then gets the most positive replies.....
Fox news stops just short of the 1930's Nazi broadcasts ...I think of them as dividing the country, weakening it.....I believe America's enemies ought to put them on their payroll for turning Americans against Americans.
You can see the effect it has on people right here.....some of the more gullible right somehow believe they are more intelligent because they let those three plus Ann & Rush, do their thinking for them......also believe those "newscasts" are like the "Keys to the Scriptures" It's too bad that Mary Baker Eddy isn't alive...she would make a fine addition over there...."watch Fox, and be saved"
It's also unfortunate for Bill that Palin didn't make the WH with that old soldier......she might have appointed him Minister of Propaganda

Gayle in MD
11-01-2009, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get ill after watching Fux news for only 15 minutes. I think they are running a contest over there between Bill, Glenn, and Sean.....see who can put out the most warped version of any news stories...and who then gets the most positive replies.....
Fox news stops just short of the 1930's Nazi broadcasts ...I think of them as dividing the country, weakening it.....I believe America's enemies ought to put them on their payroll for turning Americans against Americans.
You can see the effect it has on people right here.....some of the more gullible right somehow believe they are more intelligent because they let those three plus Ann & Rush, do their thinking for them......also believe those "newscasts" are like the "Keys to the Scriptures" It's too bad that Mary Baker Eddy isn't alive...she would make a fine addition over there...."watch Fox, and be saved"
It's also unfortunate for Bill that Palin didn't make the WH with that old soldier......she might have appointed him Minister of Propaganda </div></div>

Amazing how the right could stand by and watch the complete destruction of our country, by the Bush/Cheney/Rice/American Enterprise Institute, Fascists, that the whole world watched, live, for eight years, and still be so stupid!

pooltchr
11-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Just about as amazing as how the left can stand by and cheer on Obama as he dismantles the very structure of our country!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-01-2009, 03:22 PM
It was all Jimmy Carter's fault, even 9/11....according to them.
They are annoying, but consider that for the most part, they are just citing their own opinions as facts, and tossing in some insults to "strengthen their case", and this is their total argument against any links, insider's tell-all books, etc....that you may quote....it's just talking heads that you are dealing with, and easily dismissed.
It is laughable when lww,sev comes on with one of their whacked out posts, and you know who, thinks by backing them up...it's like
"I second that motion" and it is now official....
It's too bad all that "talent" is wasted here trying to put down the few active Democrats/liberals/ and anti GWB,Palin folks....when they could be enlightening the far bigger membership of AZBund (seig heil!!)...oops,... they are card carrying members over there, and just trying to proselytize here. I believe that they are required to post on 10 different discussion boards so that as many people as possible will read their R.I.P.....(really important sh*t, er, post)

Gayle in MD
11-02-2009, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was all Jimmy Carter's fault, even 9/11....according to them.
They are annoying, but consider that for the most part, they are just citing their own opinions as facts, and tossing in some insults to "strengthen their case", and this is their total argument against any links, insider's tell-all books, etc....that you may quote....it's just talking heads that you are dealing with, and easily dismissed.
It is laughable when lww,sev comes on with one of their whacked out posts, and you know who, thinks by backing them up...it's like
It's too bad all that "talent" is wasted here trying to put down the few active Democrats/liberals/ and anti GWB,Palin folks....when they could be enlightening the far bigger membership of AZBund (seig heil!!)...oops,... they are card carrying members over there, and just trying to proselytize here. I believe that they are required to post on 10 different discussion boards so that as many people as possible will read their R.I.P.....(really important sh*t, er, post) </div></div>

Both 9/11, and the threat of a global depression, happened on Bush's watch....

Regardless of how they try to skew the information, those are the facts. Bush was on VACATION! during the critical preceeding weeks of 9/11, just as he was on VACATION, when one of our cities was floating out in the ocean!

When someone has to play a viedo for a President days after one of the worst natural disasters in our history, that cynches it right there.

No one, and nothing can change the fact that these brilliant righties on here voted twice for the worst president in our history, and regardless of their attempt to rewrite history, Bill Clinton's approval ratings leave Bush in the pit, in competition for the bottom slot with the worst of the worst.

Republican policies are still seen by the majority of AMericans as the cause of the quagmire in the Middle East, and also for the economic disasters which Bush left in his wake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is laughable when lww,sev comes on with one of their whacked out posts, and you know who, thinks by backing them up...it's like
</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Yep, some people are so stupid, thay thought that debt didn't matter, remember? Some think we could have won the war in Vietnam, in spite of the fact that even McNamarra stated that we could never have won that war, because it was, once again, a CIVIL WAR. Some are so demented in their thinking, one actually has to argue with them, so stuck in their RW BS are they, that that war was a sivil war? Then have to argue with them again, that the war in Iraq, was and is still, a CIVIL WAR.

They hope we will forget their frequent illogical statements.

If wishes were horses, the right could take a nice long ride!

They don't get to have their own facts, other than between themselves....that's why I do't read any of their BS, anymore than I would tune into Fux Noise. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Wake up! You lay all the blame for 9/11 on Bush, who had been in office 8 months when it happened, but here we are with the highest jobless rate in decades, 10 months into Obama's presidency, and you still lay the blame on the previous administration.

Here's a clue! 10 percent unemployment happened on OBAMA'S watch, and even after he spent 800 billion to tell us it would cap unemployment at 8%.

Obama either (1) lied, or (2) screwed up.
Which do you think?
Steve

LWW
11-02-2009, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get ill after watching Fux news for only 15 minutes. I think they are running a contest over there between Bill, Glenn, and Sean.....see who can put out the most warped version of any news stories...and who then gets the most positive replies.....
It's also unfortunate for Bill that Palin didn't make the WH with that old soldier......she might have appointed him Minister of Propaganda </div></div>

Amazing how the right could stand by and watch the complete destruction of our country, by the Bush/Cheney/Rice/American Enterprise Institute, Fascists, that the whole world watched, live, for eight years, and still be so stupid!

</div></div>

What's amazing is the way you use the word "FASCIST" as a euphemism against your political opponents while never understanding the actual meaning of the word, verifiable by your incessant cheer for the conversion of the US free market capitalist economy into a fascist economy and also your constant bellowing for a single party state.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-02-2009, 10:14 AM
<span style="color: #000066">Dick,
the only time the right gives a damn about the law, is when Democratics are in power. The rest of the time, they defend the Republicans who are actually famous for breaking it...

The greatest offenders have been Nixon, Reagan, Bush one and two...

Need I say more? </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great little piece in the New Yorkeru. The writer compared watching Fox News to Taking Ciales any News erection lsting more than 4 hours you must see a Dr. #### </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Submitted by crew on 12 April 2007 - 2:27pm. Bush Administration Presidential Records Act
Today, CREW issued a new report, WITHOUT A TRACE: The Missing White House Emails and Violations of the PRA, and made the shocking new disclosure that the Bush White House has lost over FIVE MILLION e-mails in a two year period. The report also details the legal issues behind the growing controversy over the White House e-mail scandal.

Through two confidential sources, CREW learned that the Executive Office of the President (EOP) has lost over FIVE MILLION emails generated between March 2003 and October 2005. The White House counsel’s office was advised of these problems in 2005 and CREW has been told that the White House was given a plan of action to recover these emails, but to date nothing has been done to rectify this significant loss of records.

Our Executive Director, Melanie Sloan, issued the following statement after learning of the revelation:

It’s clear that the White House has been willfully violating the law, the only question now is to what extent? The ever changing excuses offered by the administration – that they didn’t want to violate the Hatch Act, that staff wasn’t clear on the law – are patently ridiculous. Very convenient that embarrassing – and potentially incriminating – emails have gone missing. It’s the Nixon White House all over again.

</div></div>

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/27603

eg8r
11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the only time the right gives a damn about the law, is when Democratics are in power. </div></div>It is a shame because the only time the Dems "don't" care about the law is when they are in power.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 05:43 PM
actually I think you are the one that is screwed up. The roots of depressions, recessions, etc...take more then just months, to affect the economy.
President Obama inherited a big f**ken mess from the total mismanagement of the last admin. You should get down on the ground and kiss it while thanking your lucky stars,...for Obama having won the Presidency in the first fair election in 12 years...at least now we do have a chance now for the economy to recover...however in the short term it will probably worsen as the "cure is often as bad as the disease"
Had "ka Sarah, Sarah....whatever will be, will be" won...you would be down on the ground about now kissing your butt goodbye

Gayle in MD
11-02-2009, 07:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually I think you are the one that is screwed up. The roots of depressions, recessions, etc...take more then just months, to affect the economy.
President Obama inherited a big f**ken mess from the total mismanagement of the last admin. You should get down on the ground and kiss it while thanking your lucky stars,...for Obama having won the Presidency in the first fair election in 12 years...at least now we do have a chance now for the economy to recover...however in the short term it will probably worsen as the "cure is often as bad as the disease"
Had "ka Sarah, Sarah....whatever will be, will be" won...you would be down on the ground about now kissing your butt goodbye </div></div>

What is going to be so hilarious, is as the economic news continues to improve, they're going to get more and more angry!

BWA HA HA HA....

How much more ridiculous can the right look!

Did you see the GDP numbers, the manufacturing numbers, the housing numbers?

The jobs will come, heaven knows we have a completely degraded and totally neglected infrastructure, thanks to Bush, and it will take loads of workers to rebuild it, in loads of states across this nation.

Obama has to figure out how to get the F. out of Bush's failed wars in the Middle East.

Imagine, people who voted Bush into office, and then voted for him AGAIN, (even after they knew he sent our kids to war on lies)having the nerve to complain because the (historically) last segment of our economy to recover, hasn't yet recovered, after only nine months? After Obama sucessfully diverted Bush's global Depression, which was expected to last, according to Bush, as long as a decade!

UNBELIEVABLE!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

AH'hem, we can only hope that they will learn the difference between the "Free Market" and the Republican "Free for all in the market"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
11-03-2009, 10:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You should get down on the ground and kiss it while thanking your lucky stars,...</div></div>So you are also in agreement that Obama is getting ready to wholesale it to the Chinese?

eg8r