PDA

View Full Version : Nice feature

wolfdancer
10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I have the Comcast bundle...int., Tv, Voip...and now they have added a free feature...when they phone rings, the caller's id shows up on the Tv screen.
So if I'm watching the WS and the phone rings...I don't have to leave the room on the chance that it's Michael Anthony calling to tell me that John Beresford Tipton has left me a million, tax free....or a friend calling to tell me that Bush and Cheney have surrendered to Federal Authorities, or... in answer to Mexico's demands to be given back Texas, they have worked out a compromise, and given them Alabama, instead.

LWW
10-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Have you been living in a cave?

We've had that function on sat TV for at least a decade.

LWW

llotter
10-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Welcome back, wolfie. I love your humor though admittedly it is better when not aimed at me.

pooltchr
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I would give better odds on JBT giving you the cash over Mexico accepting Alabama in place of Texas.

(JK, Dee, Sack, and friends!)
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Steve

wolfdancer
10-30-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks...the board works much better ( for me) when there is less hate, and a little more friendly humor, even though my own attempts at humor are often only appreciated by myself.
Have a good weekend....the political wars begin anew @ 8.00am, on Monday.

Deeman3
10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't trade Texas for Alabama if I were Mexico anyway. Hell, Texas already has half Mexico's citizens there and warm hearted folks like Sid to further welcome them with his brand of Texas hospitality. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif That is if they don't have a galfriend he might look upon with desire.

Have great weekend.