PDA

View Full Version : Is Karen Corr an Android???

08-13-2002, 09:17 PM
This is my theory in regards to Karen Corr and her domination in pocket billiards. She is an ANDROID! Could you imagine anyone with a more featureless playing style(other than the fact she wins, and plays like a machine)?

I am willing to bet that if a bounty hunter was hired to hunt her down, and a doctor were to cut her open she would be nothing more than circuits and chips. I propose she is creation of the IRA to dominate the world.

nAz
08-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Hm ANDROID with big boobs /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

err sorry make that large mammilla.

08-13-2002, 11:36 PM
Corr is HOT!

bluewolf
08-14-2002, 06:30 AM
hmmmm. interestiing topic. 'it takes one to know one"

bluewolf

Karatemom
08-14-2002, 08:36 AM
IMO, playing without showing emotion is the way to go. That way, your opponent can not figure you out. I see it like a "poker face".

Heide ~ doesn't always win at poker

Kato
08-14-2002, 08:42 AM
See, I like to be a little animated when I play. I talk to myself, smile, grin, bounce sometimes. That to me is part of having fun. If I'm all serious about everything then usually I don't play well. Stone Cold Shooters are cool by me, just not my style.

Far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with Karen's game. I don't want any part of it.

Kato~~~zoo plankton on the pool food chain.

9 Ball Girl
08-14-2002, 08:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr>I am willing to bet that if a bounty hunter was hired to hunt her down, and a doctor were to cut her open she would be nothing more than circuits and chips. I propose she is creation of the IRA to dominate the world. <hr></blockquote>

If any of you know of any IRA docs out there, please have them email me so that I can discuss any possibilities of having the same circuits and chips wired throughout the insides of my bod in an effort to clone Karen Corr's playing ability.

Wendy~~doesn't hurt to wish every now and then

Karatemom
08-14-2002, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> See, I like to be a little animated when I play. I talk to myself, smile, grin, bounce sometimes. That to me is part of having fun. If I'm all serious about everything then usually I don't play well. Stone Cold Shooters are cool by me, just not my style.

Far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with Karen's game. I don't want any part of it.

Kato~~~zoo plankton on the pool food chain. <hr></blockquote>

I try not to play with any smiles or chat, but it doesn't always work out that way. I'm finding out that I play better when I keep my mouth shut and concentrate on the table, not my opponent. In fact, that's something that I admire Karen Corr for, she is extremely unanimated. It is very hard to tell what is going on in her head.

Heide

Kato
08-14-2002, 10:35 AM
Heide, I don't smile or talk to my opponent. I do however talk to myself. When I make a mistake I have to laugh, it's my way of relieving pressure. I talk to myself as well. Since I'm the only person that has any clue about my babbling that's how it has to be. If a song is on that I like I may mouth the words or snap my fingers. I don't talk or sing loud enough for anyone to hear, even if they're standing next to me. I don't ever look at my opponents and smile at them. It's just me in my world.

Kato

SpiderMan
08-14-2002, 12:15 PM
I used to play "doctor", back when I was a kid.

Sorry, couldn't resist /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

SpiderMan

Karatemom
08-14-2002, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Heide, I don't smile or talk to my opponent. I do however talk to myself. When I make a mistake I have to laugh, it's my way of relieving pressure. I talk to myself as well. Since I'm the only person that has any clue about my babbling that's how it has to be. If a song is on that I like I may mouth the words or snap my fingers. I don't talk or sing loud enough for anyone to hear, even if they're standing next to me. I don't ever look at my opponents and smile at them. It's just me in my world.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

I have a habit of talking to myself as well. Usually when I make a mistake though. And I also will lip sync to most of the music played. When I lost my last match last night, I asked Chris why he didn't play any Zombie. He said, "You'd be singing instead of shooting". LOL. The problem is, he's right. But all in all, I admire the way Karen concentrates on her game, or at least appears to.

Heide