PDA

View Full Version : B-B-B-BUT O-B-B-B-BAMA P-P-P-PROMISED!!!!

LWW
11-01-2009, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WASHINGTON Attorney General Eric Holder says a lawsuit in San Francisco over warrantless wiretapping threatens to expose ongoing intelligence work and must be thrown out.

In making the argument, the Obama administration agreed with the Bush administration's position on the case but insists it came to the decision differently. A civil liberties group criticized the move Friday as a retreat from promises President Barack Obama made as a candidate.</div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICKIE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j9n5u8khGqNQT6DTlcKGV6ouKqfQD9BLULIG2)

LWW

pooltchr
11-01-2009, 03:14 PM
OMG!!! He didn't get caught in another lie, did he??

Steve

wolfdancer
11-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I think it's very kind of you to take time out from your busy schedule to read, then comment favorably on the idiotic rantings of
lww. If not for you and a few like you, his posts would be all but virtually ignored, despite his own multiple viewings of same, to increase the count.....
Ever wonder though why so few others reply to the peacock?
After one first wades through the braggadocio....as I like to often quote (sort of) from G. Stein...."there ain'ts nuthin there, thar"
I'm thinking that you should take up the amazing lww iq challenge, which includes dinner and wine after wards...(film at 11)
A "battle of the brains"...maybe it would become a hit on YouTube,...maybe another " My Dinner With Andre" (uh, that ain't Andre Agassi, you'll have to supply your own drugs)

Sev
11-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Obama is looking more like Bush every day.

LWW
11-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Obama is making people miss Bush more and more every day.

Obama makes me miss Jimmy Carter.

LWW

Kerbouchard
11-02-2009, 07:08 AM
He arrived to the same decision for different reasons. Duh. Bush didn't have good reasons for doing any of the things he did. Obama does. Stop being racist.