PDA

View Full Version : Big march on DC legislature, Thursday noon

llotter
11-02-2009, 01:49 PM
This is a real chance for the Left to show their support for the healthcare bill in person to overpower these 'teabaggers'. Gayle, you need to put out the call and get your buddies to show up and make a difference on national policy. Don't let the 'know nothings' steal the show and intimidate the Congress without so much as a peep.

The RW will probably respond en masse to a call from Michelle Bachman to a gathering on the Capital steps so whichever side you are on, everyone should show and bring a sign to show what you want everyone to know about what you support.

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm hoping to easily identify the players...will you guys show up in your hooded white robes, or your brown shirts with the black armbands....what will be the uniform of the day? I hope the real Americans don't become too enraged when they see your elitist group of flunkies for the rich, march against health care for the nations poor, the nations young, and the nations elderly.....

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to easily identify the players...will you guys show up in your hooded white robes, or your brown shirts with the black armbands....what will be the uniform of the day? I hope the real Americans don't become too enraged when they see your elitist group of flunkies for the rich, march against health care for the nations poor, the nations young, and the nations elderly.....
</div></div>

And I expect your side will show up wearing tall pointed caps with D U N C E spelled down the front.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 03:28 PM
we might, since we jes ain'ts as smart as you think you iz
But then, nobody is that smart, not even you.
No educational posts for us today???....you know how we hang on your every word of enlightenment......how we depend on you, llotter, lww to interpret the news for us....
Somebody ought to write a "Dummies" book for your posse...."Politics for Dummies" ...given the number of idjits out there that still believe that God told GWB to begin a jihad, and make a few bucks in the process....it would be a best seller.

llotter
11-02-2009, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm hoping to easily identify the players...will you guys show up in your hooded white robes, or your brown shirts with the black armbands....what will be the uniform of the day? I hope the real Americans don't become too enraged when they see your elitist group of flunkies for the rich, march against health care for the nations poor, the nations young, and the nations elderly.....
</div></div>

You are not being very fair but maybe that wasn't your attention. I have participated in two large turnout teabagger meetings plus a few on the tube and have yet to see any hoods or white robes and 'brown shirts with black armbands. There are many honest citizens who would like to see the government get out of healthcare and many more who don't want to see still more involvement. In fact, I think that is the majority of the people.

wouldn't you agree that individuals should be able to opt out of government run healthcare and schools and Social Security and opt out of paying for them at the same time? Wouldn't that be a step in the more-freedom direction that we could both agree on?

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 04:51 PM
But they don't want us to have individual freedoms. They much prefer to let the government make all of our decisions for us.

They want the government to tell you where to buy your health insurance, how much employers should pay employees, what kind of car you should drive, where you should live, what you should eat and drink, which news sources you should listen to, who you bank with, and anything else they think they can take over.

On the plus side, nobody is going to have to work, because after they bring down our basic capitalist economic system, there won't be any jobs other than government employment. So we will all work for the state, and they will take our check in the form of taxes to pay for all the programs they are "giving" us.

There would be no motivation for anyone to be successful, because if you are, and become one of the evil rich, they will take everything from you and share it with everyone else!

What a wonderful world this would be!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 05:02 PM
grow up, and post like an adult...not some teenager...or if you have nothing real to add except your imaginary delusions, take a nap instead, maybe signup at AZBattleship-earth.....while I haven't seen L.Ron's name mentioned there, I believe he is their inspiration....
"Are we Clear?"... Not yet, try cranking up the voltage

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 05:11 PM
I love this quote by Dr. Adrian Rogers. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work.... You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Gee, where have I been, and how did I not ever suspect that my own ideas were all wrong....like SS for example....I have seen it keep a family unit intact, when the primary wage earner has passed on...died, and given the fact that you are against unions and against the union negotiated pension plans, and unfair wage demands, etc....I'm wondering how then the average American worker, struggling to raise a family and meet unplanned for expenses,like illnesses,( you are also against these unfair demands by unions against employer contributed health insurance)...how would they be able to keep from becoming homeless after their productive employment years have passed? I know there is Walmart and I have seen many retirees older then I, working for the niggardly wages that they pay, and working unpaid through their breaks, lunch period and, overtime...but that still doesn't address the unaffordable costs of health insurance as one ages and the costs increase.
As for Government run schools....here I thought our taxes were paying for just that....financing schools owned and operated my local municipalities....but with your plan....the poorer communities chipping in to finance education in their locale would of course end up with the poorest schools, etc ...sounds Utopian to me.

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Or, looking at the other side, how about the guy who actually applies himself in school to get a good education, learns a skill or a trade, and works hard to be an asset to his employer. If his employer is smart, he will pay him well because he is an asset to the business. And if he doesn't, the competitor across town will be willing to pay him well to entice him away because he recognizes the value this person could bring to his company.

I know it's a novel idea, but we have a personal responsibility to make ourselves as valuable to our employer as possible. Those who never work at bettering themselves will probably end up just like you described, and sooner or later, will probably end up working for the guy I described.

If you think you are <u>entitled</u> to a fat paycheck just because you are raising a family, think again. It takes hard work to actually <u>earn</u> a paycheck.

The victim mentality really gets old. If you aren't man enough to take charge of your own life, don't cry about not having everything that someone else has. Maybe they actually earned what they have!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 08:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The victim mentality really gets old. If you aren't man enough to take charge of your own life, don't cry about not having everything that someone else has. Maybe they actually earned what they have! </div></div> Did I mention myself, moron?
F**k you and your lies about me claiming I am a victim, you ignorant twit. I was talking about the many families that are struggling to make it.

I'm tired of your stupid crap...hope some one breaks a cue stick over your head, or just beats the sh*t out of you when you open that piehole, in some public place.forgetting you ain't safely hidden behind your keyboard

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Maybe thee board's idiot savant could point out in that post where I mentioned myself...or he could then just man up and apologize; admit he is a total *****g *****e and then STFU.

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 09:01 PM
ooooooooooooooooh!

Did we hit a nerve????????

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 09:13 PM
if that ain't the stupidest post that I've read today....I bet there isn't anything that comes even close, on AZB.
Why bother the board here with that juvenile crap, when there are so many sites ...like say, myspace....where that "loony tunes" neuroticism is shared by teens, with raging hormones ???
I googled websites for the mentally challenged, trying to help you out...but the best answer I got was this:
XXX (http://http://www.loc.gov/index.html) you'll need someone to type in the search parameters for you ?
Anyway......
Hope this helps

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Gee, here I tried to comment favorably on your post, believing that it would otherwise be swept out with the trash....and now as I look around on the thread, I am surrounded by the rw "brain trust". It's like I'm playing baseball with the little leaguer's
You are an intelligent man, and while we are 180 degrees apart in our politics,and many other beliefs....I think you could benefit immensely from a better supporting cast. These ***** only serve to undermine your own attempts at an adult political discussion....(I don't think we can dignify the exchange by calling it a debate)....they just weaken your own posts, by having them associated with their own pitiable rantings, which often make little or no sense.
I would if I were you, kindly ask Steve to not try to expand upon my post, by adding in his thoughts and opinions. Too many Kooks, er cooks, can spoil the broth.....

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 10:02 PM
that's a great quote....but your implication that I, Gayle, and everybody here that you group as lefties, don't work, or didn't work for a living, depending instead on the Government and your taxes to support themselves...only a complete moron could believe that
Why don't you get yourself a soapbox and preach on the corner of downtown Helmsville? Who knows, you might attract a crowd and with their clamoring support, become a political force there, Mayor maybe, then the state senate, governor, then U.S. Senator, and finally the VP slot....or even.....Top Gun.
That reminds me of an old joke:
This Priest was walking by a group of teenagers who were using foul language, smoking, drinking, etc and when he chastised them for it they said "F**k you"
He replied angrily " Do you know who you are talking to? I am a a man of God, an ordained Priest and ass't pastor here. I could become Pastor, later on even a Bishop. And after a few more years I could become a Prince of the Church, a Cardinal. The new Pope is selected from the College of Cardinals....I could be elected Pope!!!!
F**k me, did you say? I'm the Pope....F**k you!"
I know how you must feel, having all the answers and believing yourself to be Presidential material.....you want to say **** *** to me, but propriety prohibits a man of your sterling character form using such street language....so I'll say it for you:
F**K Y*U

LWW
11-03-2009, 06:13 AM
He is merely parroting what he has heard.

You can't really blame the parrot for learning the wrong words.

LWW

Qtec
11-03-2009, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a real chance for the Left to show their support for the healthcare bill in person </div></div>

They already did. They have a majority in Congress and the Senate. Maybe you didn't notice but there was a Presidential election and the Left voted in a Democrat/Lefty who is now in the WH. GOP policies have been rejected at every level in the political system.
The people have spoken, get over it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The RW will probably respond en masse to a call from Michelle Bachman </div></div>

LMAO..... Michelle Bachman.....Bahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Crazy MB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbw4pdxVSOg&feature=player_embedded)

Q

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 10:39 AM
You do get really pizzy just like a little old woman when you feel threatened. Someone might expose you for the fraud you are. You obviously suffer from low self esteem, and resort to attacking others in an attempt to deflect attention from your own less than stellar understanding of politics and economics.

We forgive you for your shortcomings, and accept you for who you are.

Steve

LWW
11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
If you haven't noticed he ran on an entirely different agenda ... an agenda that when it was mentioned he was actually for you insisted he wasn't.

Puppet.

LWW