PDA

View Full Version : I'm considering converting

pooltchr
11-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Having given the idea some thought, I am seriously considering converting to the left.
The government should go ahead and take all property, and then give everyone their fair share. All Americans will have their own doublewide with indoor plumbing!
I expect the government to provide me with my fair share of transportation. Since Obama owns GM, I'll expect a new Impala. I'd like XM radio CD player, and air conditioning. I guess I should expect a gas allowance so I can drive it.
I expect the government to pay my doctor bills, whenever I feel the desire to go in for a visit.
The government will be paying my table time at the pool room.
Sign me up for food stamps so I can get groceries.
The government should probably pay my cable tv bill, since they monopolize the majority of cable news channels.
They will also need to pay for my internet access, so I can file my weekly unemployment claim, since they are doing away with capitalism, and there will be no jobs left for anyone.

Is that being unreasonable? I just want my fair share. Under their plan, they will provide everything I need, I won't need to work, and can spend all day in the pool room.

I'm really starting to warm up to this whole liberal thing!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
11-02-2009, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am seriously considering converting to the left. </div></div>
Sorry, we don't accept your kind into the fold....we have some high standards that we try to live up to, that would be foreign to you.
Try the Aryan Nation instead, they need "a few good men"
We draw the line at paying for your table time, anyway, and while we would pay your cable bill, it would be without Fox in the lineup....and you know how antsy you get when you can't tune in there