PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Nut....

Gayle in MD
11-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Would go to Washington D.C. and put their life in danger by demonstrating along side the likes of Bachmann's followers?

Did she think she could arrange a shoot out? Is Cheney going to show up with his Quail Gun?

I would just as soon demonstrate against convicts inside a prison yard, as to be on the mall when those nutcase RW mentally unstable radicals are out there waving their guns, and spewing their hatred.

This woman is out of her mind!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
11-03-2009, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would go to Washington D.C. and put their life in danger by demonstrating along side the likes of Bachmann's followers?</div></div>

It's called a patriot ... similar to our founders who risked their lives against the forces of George III.

A better analogy still would be John Brown and his raiders who risked their lives, Mr Brown was hanged, standing up to the oppressive racism of the democratic party about 150 years back.

I find it quite revealing that you think those protesting against dearest leader are risking their lives ... and I agree.

Obama and his purple shirted thugs have shown a willingness to use violence as a means of intimidation and repression. The people are resisting the thugocracy and continuing peaceful resistance.

I fear you are right Gayle ... tis but a matter of time until the O-cult advances from physical intimidation (New black panther party at the polls.) to beatings (SEIU thuggery.) to murder.

If this insanity is not stopped peacefully, the nation is heading towards a revolution.

LWW

Qtec
11-03-2009, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did she think she could arrange a shoot out? Is Cheney going to show up with his Quail Gun?
</div></div>

LOL You mean his Judge gun. LOL

Q

Qtec
11-03-2009, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's called a patriot ... </div></div>

A patriot is someone who puts their country first, you can't put attention whore MB in that class. If you disagree with MB you are obviously anti-American. That's her idea of a Democratic system, "agree with me or else".

Sounds like Fascism to me..

Q......Michele B is a moron, any idiot can see that.