PDA

View Full Version : If Obama was a Communist

Qtec
11-03-2009, 08:05 AM
....and intent on taking over America , <span style='font-size: 20pt'>he would have let the banks fail.</span>

They said
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"if we don't bail out the Banks, the economy will fall and there would be troops on the streets".</span>
<u>Isn't that what Obama would want? Troops on the street and him being Commander in Chief.</u>.....? And isn't that exactly what the looney Right are accusing him of trying to do right now? eg "HC reform is a Govt takeover. Obama wants to enslave us all. He wants to bring the economy down, etc etc etc".....??????????

Q

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....and intent on taking over America , <span style='font-size: 20pt'>he would have let the banks fail.</span>

They said
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"if we don't bail out the Banks, the economy will fall and there would be troops on the streets".</span>
<u>Isn't that what Obama would want? Troops on the street and him being Commander in Chief.</u>.....? And isn't that exactly what the looney Right are accusing him of trying to do right now? eg "HC reform is a Govt takeover. Obama wants to enslave us all. He wants to bring the economy down, etc etc etc".....??????????

Q </div></div>

Oh my, now you're going to get it! Writing about logical conclusions, insures personal attacks on this site. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

"Mr. President, where do you think bin Laden is, at this time?"

"I don't know. He's hiding. I don't know where he is. I don't think about him."

Chopstick
11-03-2009, 09:24 AM
He just did. Read the news. CIT, the primary credit and cash flow institution for all small business, just filed for bankruptcy. That means all small business will have to go to the government run institutions to keep their businesses going.

BF is also saying they are going to close down all non-banking investment institutions (meaning ones where they do not already control the money) down. That means that the government will have total access and control over all Americans money.

The question of whether or not he is a communist is no longer in doubt.

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 09:42 AM
I don't think, GWB ever thunk anything through to it's probable conclusion. The cocaine cowboy was trying so hard to outdo his Daddy, who was ten times the man he was. Daddy won the Gulf War, but didn't topple Saddam. He'd show his Daddy up, and shoot, 3 to 5 days and he would ride into Irag's capitol, while the crowd cheered him on and threw <s>grenades</s> er, Garlands at his feet. He would be greater then Patton; another Alexander, the Great....the greatest War President, ever.....unfortunately he forgot they bounced his druggie ass out of the Academy, before he could study war strategy, and learn about Hannibal, and Napoleon's miscues.While he wanted to be remembered as the "War President"....instead, if you compiled a list of the worst Presidents ever.....you would have to consider him for the #1 spot.
Nero is remembered for fiddling while Rome burned; GW will be remembered for diddling while NYC was on fire.
Thank the Lord now, that the Bible prophesy is being fulfilled:
"8 years of fantasy, followed by 8 years of reality". And
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Barack" Isaiah 9:6

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
talk about twisted logic....that will be hard to top.....maybe you been spending too much time at DisneyWorld

Qtec
11-03-2009, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He just did. Read the news. CIT, the primary credit and cash flow institution for all small business, just filed for bankruptcy. That means all small business will have to go to the government run institutions to keep their businesses going.

BF is also saying they are going to close down all non-banking investment institutions (meaning ones where they do not already control the money) down. That means that the government will have total access and control over all Americans money.

The question of whether or not he is a communist is no longer in doubt. </div></div>

YOU AVOID THE QUESTION! He had the chance to accomplish all his 'Facist/Commy goals in one fell swoop by letting the banks fail. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Why didn't he do it?</span>
If we can believe the Tea Party lot, they would have supported him!

G

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 10:17 AM
That is one masterpiece of twisted logic if I've ever read one!

Are you related to Michelle B. by any chance? llotter? Maybe the fooltchr?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chopstick
11-03-2009, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> YOU AVOID THE QUESTION! He had the chance to accomplish all his 'Facist/Commy goals in one fell swoop by letting the banks fail. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Why didn't he do it?</span>

<span style="color: #3333FF">Sorry, I did not intend to dodge the question.

Answer: the Federal Reserve member banks are the principle means of control in this country. The real question is why were the American tax payers handed the bill to bail out the banks. They print the money. It's theirs. It even has their name on it. They could have just wrote new numbers on their books and said look no debt. That's what they do anyway. Who's going to audit them? Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al., bailed them out because they were told to by the banks.

And who sold us out to the banks? The secular progressive liberals did in the early 19 hundreds.</span>

G </div></div>

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> YOU AVOID THE QUESTION! He had the chance to accomplish all his 'Facist/Commy goals in one fell swoop by letting the banks fail. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Why didn't he do it?</span>

Answer: the Federal Reserve member banks are the principle means of control in this country. The real question is why were the American tax payers handed the bill to bail out the banks. They print the money. It's theirs. It even has their name on it. They could have just wrote new numbers on their books and said look no debt. That's what they do anyway. Who's going to audit them? Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al., bailed them out because they were told to by the banks.

And who sold us out to the banks? The secular progressive liberals did in the early 19 hundreds.</span>

G </div></div> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">What is TARP? </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
No.

He would want control of the banks.

LWW

LWW
11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000066">What is TARP? </span></div></div>

My God, you truly are clueless.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 10:59 AM
"the secular, progressive liberals sold us out"....WTF
I gots to get me some of that same good sh*t he must be smoking. I don't use the crap myself ( I get high on Jesus /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ) but it would be a great Xmas present for my brother.
Amazing how the lefties are shiftless, do nothings, know nothings, living off of some form of welfare....in one post, and in the next one they are cleverly manipulating the economy with their criminal expertise.

Chopstick
11-03-2009, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> YOU AVOID THE QUESTION! He had the chance to accomplish all his 'Facist/Commy goals in one fell swoop by letting the banks fail. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Why didn't he do it?</span>

G </div></div> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">What is TARP? </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

That's funny. Like a question on jepordy.

The TARP is a prime example of how the government abuses tax payer funds. Not any particular administration, all of them. Barney goes on TV talking about how he is just going to keep TARP funds that have been repaid when it is written in the bill that the funds must be repaid to the tax payers. Why isn't he in jail? He's breaking the law right in front of everybody.

They should have nuked Fannie and Freddie when the accounting scandal first broke. Stuffing 70% sub-prime paper into CMOs and selling them as investment grade bonds all over the world. Their crime is far worse than Bernie Madoff and nobody even cares.

Instead they gotta chase after Martha Stewart for selling $50,000 worth of stock on a tip. The last woman in America who is willing to cook and clean and she absolutely must go to jail. Meanwhile Frank and Rangel are on TV every night. I feel much safer now.

Chopstick
11-03-2009, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"the secular, progressive liberals sold us out"....WTF
I gots to get me some of that same good sh*t he must be smoking. I don't use the crap myself ( I get high on Jesus /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ) but it would be a great Xmas present for my brother.
Amazing how the lefties are shiftless, do nothings, know nothings, living off of some form of welfare....in one post, and in the next one they are cleverly manipulating the economy with their criminal expertise.
</div></div>

Would you like to have a discussion on Woodrow Wilson and the birth of the progressive movement in America? How about the American Protective League? How about the Americans who were jailed for criticizing the Wilson administration?

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't even like to discuss the weather with you.
As to your meanderings into the past to try to connect the dots to the present admin....what a joke that is. And I don't need you to instruct me on Woodrow Wilson....(oddly enough, I was reading about his admin the other nite)...anyway that is Steve's job, he claims, as he wrote that by not reading his posts, I was missing out on a chance to educate myself.....I hate to see dissension in the ranks, but it is nice that you both want to bring me up to speed....ah, your speed, which means I'd have to slow down somewhat.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Incidentally:
http://mediamatters.org/research/200901260032

Franks' Plan:
http://www.upi.com/Real-Estate/2009/10/05/Frank-Would-Use-TARP-Funds-for-Foreclosures/7111254770195/

<span style="color: #990000">So what' wrong with that? How do you think the money should be spent? Am I missing something here?</span>

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Chop could stop and go backward, and you couldn't catch up!

Steve

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #990000">So what' wrong with that? How do you think the money should be spent? Am I missing something here?</span> </div></div>

Yes, you are missing something. The money should be returned to the taxpayers. Looking for someplace else to spend it is not the way the plan was sold to the public by the administration. Barney just can't stand the idea of there being some money around that he can't spend!

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"the secular, progressive liberals sold us out"....WTF
</div></div>

Would you like to have a discussion on Woodrow Wilson and the birth of the progressive movement in America? How about the American Protective League? How about the Americans who were jailed for criticizing the Wilson administration?

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL, well, now if you want to dig back into the past, ah hem, according to you, I'm the expert on that.

How about Americans who were spied on?

How about breaking international, decades old, honored agreements? '

Illegal kidnapping?

Fake reporters in the press room?

Torturing prosoners of war, and then lying about the results?

Five MILLION missing e-mails, and using illegal e-mail address to handle national business?

Cheney MIA after shooting his friend in the face for three days? (While he sobered up, no doubt)

Bush in bed with a domestic terrorist, and flying around in his jet tthroughout his campaign, a real domestic Terrorist, the CEO of Enron?

Bush and family, in bed with the Saudis, the biggest foreign terrorist financiers of the world.

Bush and Family, in bed with the bin Ladens, the family of the man who attacked us on 9/11?

Illegal phone taps, and spying on Americans, their ficances, their phone converstaions, their library activities?.

Lying to the Congress.

Firing AG's for refusing to allow politicizing of the DOJ?

Exposing the identiy of a CIA agent?

No bid contracts, for former business cronies?

Hiding war plans from the Congress?

Hiding secret Military programs from the Congress.

Skewing intelligence for hidden agendas?

Lying about international threats, while ignoring real ones?

Deep sixing Da Da's W.H. records.

Lying about past DUI arrests?

Lying through omission, about illegal cocaine use and abuse?

Paying journalists to print propaganda?

Protecting a convicted felon from jail.

Failing to fire a VP who lied to the FBI, and the Federal Prosecutors, "I don't know"... seventy two times! Even Haldeman wasn't that obviously guilty, he did over a hundred, "I don't know's" but that was over three days!

that's not even the whole list! I have tulips to plant, and checks to cash, from R.E. Investments.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Gayle, seems like they got tired of blaming Billy Carter, or was that Jimmy?, for the countries woes, and are now going to shift the blame back to Woody.
Planting Tulips is a great hedge against inflation, although it didn't help the Dutch too much in 1636, when the market crashed.

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Would you like to have a discussion on Woodrow Wilson and the birth of the progressive movement in America? </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LOL, well, now if you want to dig back into the past, ah hem, according to you, I'm the expert on that.

Five MILLION missing e-mails, and using illegal e-mail address to handle national business?

.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I didn't even know people used e-mail when Wilson was president!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

llotter
11-03-2009, 02:13 PM
We don't have to guess what The Communist would do, we only have to watch what he does.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, seems like they got tired of blaming Billy Carter, or was that Jimmy?, for the countries woes, and are now going to shift the blame back to Woody.
Planting Tulips is a great hedge against inflation, although it didn't help the Dutch too much in 1636, when the market crashed. </div></div>

LMAO! Hey, I only plant them for the deer to eat them up, ayway. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

If I don't get out there and spray all of them, every day, the deer get every single one of them.

It's really funny, though, when they get one mouthful of my cayene pepper concoction, from a tulip, and go bucking around the yard, rubbing their mouths on the ground. Jim and I sit on the porch and LOA'sO! Maybe, after this year, they'll lose their taste for Tulips.

I put water over by the creek in a big barrel, and they just about dive into it.

It's a sight for sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Wish I could get rid of Republicans that easy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

G.

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Did you skip your nap again? You know how irritable you become when you do that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
11-03-2009, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think</div></div>

Finally ... an honest post.

LWW