PDA

View Full Version : The lunatics have taken over the Asylum

Qtec
11-03-2009, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Meanwhile, Think Progress notes that Hoffman told controversial Fox host Glenn Beck that he considered him a mentor during a Monday morning radio interview.</span>

After being prodded by Beck to say climate change is not caused by human activity, Hoffman announced, “Well, I think there’s a lot of debate on there. I don’t believe that it’s totally manmade.” Beck cohost Pat Gray praised Hoffman’s lurch to the right, noting “he’s getting stronger every second.” Beck chimed in, agreeing, “He’s getting stronger, there it is, every second.” Hoffman then groveled:

GRAY: Every second. What about

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>HOFFMAN: I have good mentors here.

BECK: Wait, wait. Wait, wait. Are they mentors that will show –

HOFFMAN: I’m talking about you, Glenn.</span>

BECK: Oh, okay. I was going to say all right, as long as they are standing out from the shadows. [...]

HOFFMAN: No. Yeah, well, I’m going to keep in touch with people like you so I don’t get infected with that disease.

The interview today was not the first time Hoffman has pleaded to Beck for his support. On the October 21 edition of his radio program, Beck quizzed Hoffman on his conservative credentials and even offered his own “cocktail” of immigration policy solutions, which Hoffman quickly accepted. During the program, Hoffman serenaded Beck with adoring rhetoric, telling him once that the founding fathers envisioned “people like you and me to stand up” and take control of government. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>He also told Beck that he is a member of his local 9/12 organization.</span></div></div>

Vote Republican.................OMG

Q

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Talk about some fawning azzhole, trying to curry favor. I hope they were able to rent a room after the show....so Beck could continue the mentoring process.....

LWW
11-03-2009, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>He also told Beck that he is a member of his local 9/12 organization.</span>

Vote Republican.................OMG

Q </div></div>

Without googling ... tell me what parts of the 912 project you disagree with?

LWW

eg8r
11-03-2009, 11:02 AM
LOL, after reading the subject of this thread I thought you were going to post about little Mikey. I have not seen him on here lately so I just figured it was another one of your jokes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 12:04 PM
"Little Mikey" got bored quickly with the moronic posts of yours, Steve's and the reject from AZB, as did Sonoma. They done "ate your lunch" so many times, they both came down with terminal ennui, as related to dealing with your goon squad. You should thank your lucky stars that Mikey left, along with R, as when one strips away the hatred for others, and the smug, superior, elitist crap, from your posts, although admittedly they are not as self serving as lww's ....there's not much of a point left, and they would punish you ,verbally for that.
"Little Mikey" was doing "Holokautein" to you; you just were too thrilled with your own posts to see that, jes like yer second in command here, lww
You would be a welcome addition over on AZBbbuuussshhh......
you would also be a welcome subtraction here

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Little Mikey" got bored quickly with the moronic posts of yours, Steve's and the reject from AZB, as did Sonoma. They done "ate your lunch" so many times, they both came down with terminal ennui, as related to dealing with your goon squad. You should thank your lucky stars that Mikey left, along with R, as when one strips away the hatred for others, and the smug, superior, elitist crap, from your posts, although admittedly they are not as self serving as lww's ....there's not much of a point left, and they would punish you ,verbally for that.
"Little Mikey" was doing "Holokautein" to you; you just were too thrilled with your own posts to see that, jes like yer second in command here, lww
You would be a welcome addition over on AZBbbuuussshhh......
you would also be a welcome subtraction here </div></div>

LOL, Arrogant/Zealot/bigots, AZB. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
[quote=wolfdancer
you would also be a welcome subtraction here [/quote]

I'm sure you would like nothing better than to have the rest of us leave the board, so that you and your granny and Q could just keep telling each other how smart and wonderful you all are, and how terrible the country is, and how only the Dems have the answers to save us all.

Sorry to disappoint you, but some of us will stay here if for not other reason than to deep pelting you with facts.

Maybe you can hang out at her blog is you want to be unchallenged.

Steve

eg8r
11-03-2009, 12:46 PM
LOL, just shut up.

eg8r

eg8r
11-03-2009, 12:47 PM
LOL, her blog. That cracks me up. I guess the clueless need months maybe years to get a blog up and running.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 12:55 PM
you are so wrong about me wanting you and the rest of the goon squad to leave the board, as I believe in:
"keep your friends close but your enemies closer."
I don't go around telling people how smart I am, but I do respond when I read sh*t about how dumb I am just because I tend to side with the left.
I never wrote anything as conceited as you did "if you don't read my posts, you a re missing out on a chance to educate yourself".
AS for Grannie, she reads book, articles, watches C-Span and is pretty much up to date on current affairs. I'm still waiting for some of your "facts" to be published....what's holding them back, final editing?
As to the rest of your allegations...the country is in terrible economic shape...or don't you read the newspapers? We are also fighting two wars, which history tells us we have little chance to win.....remember Viet Nam? remember the Russians without the logistic problems that we have, couldn't win in Afghanistan?
And ironically, as you try and fail to call me out by claiming I am the one that goes around saying how smart I am....try reading your own closing line....seems like you are the one claiming to have all the answers. Unless you got some insider's hot line to the powers that be, by virtue of being a loyal "Helmsman" you ain't got any more "facts" then I have....and you got considerably less then Gayle has. Did I write that the Dems had all the answers....No, I didn't....but I also don't believe Sarah understood the questions, and believe that we are better off with President Obama, then with the hockey puck just a heart beat away.... she not only can't connect the dots...she couldn't connect both ends of her bridge to nowhere.

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...the country is in terrible economic shape... </div></div>

Is it? You see, I don't know whether it is or not. I have Gayle and the MSM telling me that the recession is over and we are on the road to recovery thanks to Obama's stimulus.
I hear unemployment is getting worse, but then I am reminded by the same people that unemployment is the last thing to recover, and we are actually in good shape.
Then I have you telling me we are in terrible shape.

If y'all can't get your stories straight, how do you expect an ignorant old southern white male to know what's going on?

Steve

(oh, BTW...I really didn't think you had already made your last response to one of my posts)

LWW
11-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Well, it appears that none of the leftists have a clue what the 9/12 thing is about ... but, they are told that they hate it by the party so they hate it.

Puppets that can't even see the strings.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">f y'all can't get your stories straight, how do you expect an ignorant old southern white male to know what's going on? </div></div>
I have my story straight and don't need Granny or Q to "goose step" and agree 100% with me. If one doesn't welcome differing opinions, but without the rw prevalent schoolboy taunts, nor can't defend their own beliefs; they shouldn't be posting, imo
As for the ignorant southern white male not knowing what's going on....that's why they call them ignorant, and also point out their geographical location....it's out of my hands as unlike you, I am not in the business of educating others, nor indoctrinating them into my way of thinking.

pooltchr
11-03-2009, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am not in the business of educating others, nor indoctrinating them into my way of thinking. </div></div>

No, your business is just making mindless attacks about things you don't understand. We know!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
"Arrogant/Zealot/bigots, AZB"
lol !!!
I just write whatever comes to mind at the moment, and hope it ain't too bad, because sometimes I'm just getting rid of a little anger. "Arrogant" really fits as there are a few here that think they are sharing their special insights, and educating the other members here in the process....they are in love with their own posts. There can never be an accord here, with the ego problems that I read into their posts.

LWW
11-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Anyone?

9/12 project?

Y'all hate it ... yet not one of you knows why?

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!</u></span></span>

LWW