PDA

View Full Version : Vitter.......typical GOP slime

Qtec
11-03-2009, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Last month, Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) proposed an amendment to the 2010 Defense Appropriations bill that would withhold defense contracts if companies “restrict their employees from taking workplace sexual assault, battery and discrimination cases to court.” Although the amendment passed, 30 Republican senators voted against it.

One of the Republicans singled out for especially harsh criticism following the vote was Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who has a track record of siding against women’s rights. The Huffington Post’s Sam Stein reports that at a town hall meeting this past weekend, a constituent confronted Vitter about his vote. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The woman, a rape victim, <u>demanded that he explain why he opposed Franken’s amendment.</u> Vitter refused to give her a straight answer.</span> </div></div> David 'I like to be spanked and wear diapers' Vitter (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/david-vitter-confronted-rape-victim-town-h)

The answer was easy, "because they give me money ".

Q

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Last month, Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) proposed an amendment to the 2010 Defense Appropriations bill that would withhold defense contracts if companies “restrict their employees from taking workplace sexual assault, battery and discrimination cases to court.” Although the amendment passed, 30 Republican senators voted against it.

One of the Republicans singled out for especially harsh criticism following the vote was Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who has a track record of siding against women’s rights. The Huffington Post’s Sam Stein reports that at a town hall meeting this past weekend, a constituent confronted Vitter about his vote. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The woman, a rape victim, <u>demanded that he explain why he opposed Franken’s amendment.</u> Vitter refused to give her a straight answer.</span> </div></div> David 'I like to be spanked and wear diapers' Vitter (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/david-vitter-confronted-rape-victim-town-h)

The answer was easy, "because they give me money ".

Q </div></div>

You are right, he is slime. All of the Republicans who voted aginst the Franken Bill, are slime. Many of them are the same ones who have voted against money for our troops, and their families.

Disgusting.

eg8r
11-03-2009, 10:59 AM
LOL, it is funny seeing a person like you calling anyone else slime.

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 12:12 PM
it's also disgusting when Ed writes the article of by calling Q, slime for posting it.
They used to dismiss rape as though "she asked for it" I thought we had come a long way from that thinking....but after reading the posts ....apparently not.

eg8r
11-03-2009, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's also disgusting when Ed writes the article of by calling Q, slime for posting it.</div></div>First of all, I am just going on a guess of what you are trying to say because it looks like an idiot tried to construct that sentence. I did not call qtip slime for posting the article. Actually I did not mention the article at all. I did mention that I find it odd that he would be calling anyone else slime (referencing the subject heading qtip chose).

eg8r &lt;~~~slowly getting weary responding to the stupidity of lapdog

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
then don't respond....how ****** stupid are you to be doing that.....it reminds me of that old joke about the guy complaining to the DR. that "it hurts when I do this" and Doc replies "don't do that"
I'd be thrilled if you would put me one your ignore list....that reminds me of another old joke (sorry, but you guys are so inadvertently, funny...)
The guy is hitting on the gal and says "I'd like to get into your pants" and she replies "sorry, I've got one a'hole in there and don't need another one"
Since you are so annoyed that you can't claim a "victory" as your comrade lww does daily ( and how sad is that, to have that shallow a life? )...plus, I ain't buying into your bs...move on with your life....move over to AZB ....where everybody, well almost everybody, marches to the beat of the same drummer
Here, I fixed my line for you:
"it's also f**ken disgusting when *** Ed writes-OFF... the article by calling Q, a gentleman of some renown,and a member here in good standing...."slime" for posting something not to Ed's liking"
Try a little harder to keep up, will you? I'm beginning to see why "Little Mikey" left, shaking his head in disgust at your posts

llotter
11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Just the fact that Franken authored the bill would be enough for me to be against it. Like wolfie, he is much better in the humor department than legislating.

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 02:34 PM
So, you would deny justice for rape victims, just because you don't like the Bill's author?
Well hell, they probably asked for it anyway, right?

Gayle in MD
11-03-2009, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's also disgusting when Ed writes the article of by calling Q, slime for posting it.
They used to dismiss rape as though "she asked for it" I thought we had come a long way from that thinking....but after reading the posts ....apparently not. </div></div>

Actually, I recall very well the demise of the CCB. It began with Ed's sarcastic, nasty, insulting, condescending posts, and he's only gotten wowrse over the years.

That's what happens to Repiglicans, they get worse as they get older.

Nothing is funnier than reading about the "Christian Coalition" you know, those guys who are against helping the poor, the down trodden, rape victims, victims of hate crimes, a woman's right to control her own body, a famillies right to make their own personal decisions when faced with tragic circumstances, hungry children, you name it, slaughtered Iraqis. Even the wildlife of our planet, hold no protection from those "Christians" Not the ill, and not the dying, and in fact, they hate everything that smacks of love and compassion.

Then they call themselves "Christians" What a total crock of ****!

Vitter is slime. Q is right, and there are other slimey characters on here who praise coward and murderers.

Great bunch of sicko's we have around here.

G.

Bobbyrx
11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I still can't figure out why Obama's DOD was against it also.... Huff Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/19/defense-department-oppose_n_326569.html)
....the slime is spreading

eg8r
11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">then don't respond....how ****** stupid are you to be doing that.....it reminds me of that old joke about the guy complaining to the DR. that "it hurts when I do this" and Doc replies "don't do that"
</div></div>Then don't respond? LOL, and let you get away with running your mouth? Nope, I will continue to respond as I please and you will deal with it or move on.

Again, I never "wrote off" qtip's article, I did not even discuss it. If you "see" why little mikey left then why aren't you following him? Is it because your loyalty to your real master is telling you to stay? At least until the "blog" is created? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Ed,
if ever I would leave here, it wouldn't be in summer
In summer, I never could go
It couldn't be in autumn.
How I'd leave in autumn I never will know.
I've seen how your crew sparkles (and snap, crackles, and pops)
when fall nips the air...
I know that in autumn
I must be here
You might have to wait till winter, sorry....