PDA

View Full Version : Great Anticipation

pooltchr
11-04-2009, 12:35 AM
That is what I am waiting with, as we see how our liberal friends who have been preaching how the Dems have virtually killed off the Republican party will spin the changes in the governors houses in Virginia and New Jersey. Even with Obama campaigning for them, they couldn't take the election.

Is Obama losing his charm? Or are more Americans starting to see this administration for what they really are?

Just another hack Chicago politician with his crooked, tax-evading, friends, and a Dem congress that is spending the country into bankruptcy.

But, as we have been told by those most well read posters here, the Republicans are virtually dead.

Steve

Steve

sack316
11-04-2009, 01:49 AM
I'll go ahead and fill in a typical reply:

"yeah, but a dem took the congressional seat in NY! Booyah! My guy dominated with 49% of the vote! That's practically 152% saying they hate republicans!"

Then I'd chime in and say " You do realize it was 49%-46% victory, with Scozzafava taking another 6%----Sack"

I imagine the point would be lost or over heads by now. But just in case someone grasped it, they would probably say:

"Well, just a sign of how divided the republican party is and what shambles remain!"

Then I'd say "Yeah, the left is so united. If they were anywhere close to unity, health care would be done by now instead of still talking about it and STILL more talks of it being pushed back even further on the time line.----Sack"

Then someone would say Bush.

And I'll spare the rest of the details.

Sack--- guesses ALL that crazy 20% must have shown up last night and voted about 2.5 or 3 times each

LWW
11-04-2009, 05:40 AM
They will accept whatever explanation Obama tells them to accept.

LWW

Qtec
11-04-2009, 08:15 AM
The exit polls say that the economy was more of a factor than Obama.
That's because most people understand that its not his fault the country was on the verge of collapse when GW Bush handed him the keys for the WH.
That being said, the ones who are most disappointed with Obama are the progressives, like me. On many points he has followed the Bush line. He has,IMO, surrounded himself, not with radicals, but lobbyists and the same old crowd who got us all into this mess in the first place. [I say we because the whole world was affected by the credit crisis and the fraud by the banks.]

If you watch the video I posted, The Obama Deception, they claim Obama is no different than Bush. That they are all bought and paid for by those who are really running the show, Wall St.

The car makers had to get down on their knees for a loan to tide then over the CC. These Companies have for years provided jobs and HC for 1,000s of workers and their families.
The banks, who created the mess, got a blank check and their bonus's!
If you ask me, it was a set up.

??????? (http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22665-bilderberg-group-plans-economic-depression/) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On the eve of the 2009 Bilderberg Group conference, which is due to be held May 14-17 at the 5 star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, investigative reporter Daniel Estulin has uncovered shocking details of what the elitists plan to do with the economy over the course of the next year.

According to Estulin’s sources, which have been proven highly accurate in the past, Bilderberg is divided on whether to put into motion, “Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty … or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.”

The information takes on added weight when one considers the fact that Estulin’s previous economic forecasts, which were based on leaks from the same sources, have proven deadly accurate. Estulin correctly predicted the housing crash and the 2008 financial meltdown as a result of what his sources inside Bilderberg told him the elite were planning based on what was said at their 2006 meeting in Canada and the 2007 conference in Turkey.

Details of the economic agenda were contained in a pre-meeting booklet being handed out to Bilderberg members. On a more specific note, Estulin warns that Bilderberg are fostering a false picture of economic recovery, suckering investors into ploughing their money back into the stock market again only to later unleash another massive downturn which will create “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead,” according to a Canada Free Press report [2].

According to Estulin, Bilderberg is assuming that U.S. unemployment figures will reach around 14% by the end of the year, almost doubling the current official figure of 8.1 per cent.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Estulin’s sources also tell him that Bilderberg will again attempt to push for the enactment of the Lisbon Treaty,</span> a key centerpiece of the agenda to fully entrench a federal EU superstate, by forcing the Irish to vote again on the document in September/October despite having rejected it already, along with other European nations, in national referendums.

“One of their concerns is addressing and neutralizing the anti-Lisbon treaty movement called “Libertas” led by Declan Ganley. One of the Bilderberger planned moves is to use a whispering campaign in the US media suggested that Ganley is being funded by arms dealers in the US linked to the US military,” reports CFP.[3]

Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, and other sources who have infiltrated Bilderberg meetings in the past have routinely provided information about the Bilderberg agenda that later plays out on the world stage, proving that the organization is not merely a “talking shop” as debunkers claim, but an integral planning forum for the new world order agenda.

Indeed, just last month Belgian viscount and current Bilderberg-chairman Étienne Davignon bragged [4] that Bilderberg helped create the Euro by first introducing the policy agenda for a single currency in the early 1990’s. Bilderberg’s agenda for a European federal superstate and a single currency likely goes back even further. A BBC investigation uncovered documents [5] from the early Bilderberg meetings which confirmed that the European Union was a brainchild of Bilderberg.

In spring 2002, when war hawks in the Bush administration were pushing for a summer invasion of Iraq, Bilderbergers expressed their desire for a delay [6] and the attack was not launched until March the following year.

In 2006, Estulin predicted that the U.S. housing market would be allowed to soar before the bubble was cruelly popped [7], which is exactly what transpired.

In 2008, Estulin predicted that Bilderberg were creating the conditions for a financial calamity, which is exactly what began a few months later with the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
</div></div>

? (http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/10/30/belgium.lisbon.treaty.czech.agree/)

Q

pooltchr
11-04-2009, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The exit polls say that the economy was more of a factor than Obama.
That's because most people understand that its not his fault the country was on the verge of collapse when GW Bush handed him the keys for the WH.

Q </div></div>

How long are we going to be subjected to all this crying that even though we are nearing the end of his first year, the economy is not his responsibility?

By your own admission, Obama has continued the same trends of the previous administration. That would mean that Obama is just as bad as Bush when it comes to handling the economy. (personally, I think he is worse than Bush but for the sake of bipartisanship, lets just agree that they both blew the economy)

So, regardless of this lame excuse, people are showing that they are not happy with the way Obama is dealing with the economy.

Yesterday was just a preview of what the Dems can expect in 2010 if they don't start acting responsibaly. The Reps lost last year because of their fiscal policies. If the Dems are doing the same thing, what do you think will happen next year?

Steve

Deeman3
11-04-2009, 09:19 AM
It is clear that the 78% of Americans who hate the Republicans were busy watching "Dancing with the Stars" last night and could not bother to vote.

The Democrats will claim this as an overpowering victory for their party in that most of their voters in New Jersey were in jail or still in the graveyard so that ACORN could not "Dig up the Vote" as they did last fall. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Good news for them is that they did win a dogcatcher election somewhere in upstate NY. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
11-04-2009, 10:02 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091104/pl_politico/29116

I think the last paragraph says it all.

Steve

eg8r
11-04-2009, 10:49 AM
qtip made a great statement, he said the people made a decision based on the economy and the decision is that they don't think the Dems are best suited to bring us out of the trouble they are continuing to get us into.

eg8r

LWW
11-04-2009, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long are we going to be subjected to all this crying that even though we are nearing the end of his first year, the economy is not his responsibility?

Steve </div></div>

Until there is the slightest glimmer of hope ... it will immediately be credited to Obama.

As evidence I present the 1994 "CONTRACT WITH AMERICA" which the dembots opposed with all their collectivist souls because Clinton told them they opposed it.

Once it was successful they stumbled seeing who could sing hossanahs first and the loudest to Clinton for these successes ... because Clinton told them it was his doing.

To this very day they give Clinton credit for it's greatness while condemning Gingrich for initiating it at the same time.

LWW

LWW
11-04-2009, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">qtip made a great statement, he said the people made a decision based on the economy and the decision is that they don't think the Dems are best suited to bring us out of the trouble they are continuing to get us into.

eg8r </div></div>

Quite true ... and it takes further pretzel logic for him to avoid realizing he used pretzel logic to arrive at that conclusion.

LWW