PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch ABC's new show V?

pooltchr
11-05-2009, 09:39 AM
I just about spewed iced tea all over the living room, when the "visitors" admitted using universal healthcare as a means of buying the loyality of the earthlings!

Sound familiar?????????

Steve

eg8r
11-05-2009, 11:18 AM
I missed it. Is this a remake of the show from the 80s?

eg8r

Deeman3
11-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes,

They have a very similar case to us now with aliens coming down and offering "Free Universal Health Care" with no unseemly obligation other than having the world think better of them. They have corralled a state run media blitz that looks much like MSNBC and, yes, they are playing the parts like they match the Obama champaign with "Youth Groups" set up to promote their agendas out in the community and world.

Like Steve, I did a double take. I had not planed to watch it but kept it on after that. I may DVR it if they keep this type of look at things. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
11-05-2009, 12:10 PM
The show is supposedly patterned after Obama and his followers.

LWW

Qtec
11-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Who is offering FREE health care? Certainly not Obama.

Its typical of the Obama haters desperation that they point to a fictional sci-fi program and say "you see? .........Obama......free HC...end of the world....."

Head for the hills guys...LOL

Q.......OMG

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is offering FREE health care? Certainly not Obama.

Q.......OMG

</div></div>

You are absolutely correct about that. His healthcare plan is going to cost us dearly!!!!!!!!

Steve

eg8r
11-06-2009, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is offering FREE health care? Certainly not Obama. </div></div>He most certainly is. There is a very large group of people in this country that don't pay taxes and they will be receiving healthcare courtesy of us taxpayers.

eg8r