PDA

View Full Version : Do you solemnly swear...

wolfdancer
11-05-2009, 02:01 PM
place your right hand on the <s>Bible</s>, er

http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/3499/4640ham_sandwich.jpg

cushioncrawler
11-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Woofly -- I dont get it ???????
Iz it anti-jew ?????????
madMac.

wolfdancer
11-05-2009, 05:01 PM
somebody compared sneaking in a Bible to work was like sneaking in a ham sandwich

wolfdancer
11-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Steve compared prohibiting the Bible in the workplace, to prohibiting a ham sandwich to be brought into work with you. So it got me to thinking how convenient it would be to be sworn in, in a court of law.... and then have something to snack on immediately after.
It's these drugs, alcohol, and the mj that I smoke....my posts don't always make any sense, but the Doctors keep telling me it's good therapy.

wolfdancer
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Mac, do you mean am I anti-semantic...no, it's the drugs and...I already done tole you that

cushioncrawler
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Woofly -- Az u say -- Muslims and jews dont eat pork -- az dont any religion etc that duznt allow meat.
I think that Muslims ban eating the Quran -- and Jews ban eating the Torah on Saturdays -- but Christianity allows eating Bibles.

In fakt, scientists hav found that eating one bible a week can be good for u.
In fakt, scientists uzing Bible'droppings hav found that in double'blind tests witnesses swearing on a heap of Bible'droppings told just az much truth az thoze swearing on a Bible before it woz eaten.
madMac.

cushioncrawler
11-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Duz anyone know of any good recipes for cooking Bibles.
A raw Bible iznt very palateable -- not to mention the problem of book'worms.
madMac.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2009, 06:35 PM
<span style="color: #000066">Ah ha ha ha!!!

OMG, You two had me bellowing on that one! You two must go on the road! Absolutely hilarious! I'm feeling like I skipped in without pay the cover charge.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cushioncrawler
11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Now that Bibles can be sold at food'marts, it haz raized a few problems for the FDA.
The FDA haz now issued an alergy alert for Bibles, after it woz reported that an atheist suffered breathing diffikultys after eating a Bible.

The FDA now recommend that u shood firstly eat just one page, and see if u hav any reaction.
Leviticus chapter 23.6 would make a safe start, az it includes the feast of unleavened bread, and should therefore appeal to any eaters who suffer a gluten or yeast intolerance.
madMac.

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 06:56 PM
he got me too....but I'm still laughing at the earlier reply to my post on the Gop social nutworking site that probably won't have a big IPO

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm glad you children are so easily amused.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Mac...you need Prozac !!!!
Run, don't walk to the nearest apothecary

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 02:33 AM
There's so called high-humor and lo-humor....if you allowed yourself to be entertained, amused by the lo humor as we do, in addition to the hi humor that serves now to bring a smile to a southern landed gentry like yourself, it will put off them stress related ulcers that you are inviting in, for a few more years

Gayle in MD
11-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Does that jerk have to put his two bit opinions into everything we write to each other.

What a pesky little nitwit! Tell him to go peddlle some "Pool lessons" BWA HA HA HA... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I have never paid for a pool lesson, nor would I ever!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

If I ever paid for a "Pool lesson" it wouldn't be a BCA instructor, It would be with a pro! Someone who "Can do"...as in, Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.

The pros go to other pros, not pool schools, and not pool instructors, unless they are trying to rack up hours for their own BCA approved liscence....get it, just a ticket for some free advertising on thier site.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-07-2009, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The pros go to other pros, not pool schools, and not pool instructors, unless they are trying to rack up hours for their own BCA approved liscence....get it, just a ticket for some free advertising on thier site.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I love it when you post things about which you have absolutely zero knowledge. I could count of the top of my head a half dozen world class players who have attended one of our pool schools...players who have been seen regularly playing matches on tv, some of whom have been ranked number one in the world at various times.

If is a fool who believes they are too good to learn something. But then, what are you...an APA 4 ?????

Steve

Sev
11-07-2009, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Duz anyone know of any good recipes for cooking Bibles.
A raw Bible iznt very palateable -- not to mention the problem of book'worms.
madMac. </div></div>

I suggest pickling the bible.
However the key is to have the appropriate amount of Garlic, ginger and sugar. Cellulose has an affinity for absorbing such. Each page will be completely impregnated with flavor and be completely tenderized by the vinegar and other spices.

cushioncrawler
11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Sev -- Most of us dont know that the Bible iz one of the earlyst cook books and it inkloods a listing of Do's and Dont's that can be uzed for Bible recipes too.
madMac.
---------------------- What the Bible says about Food and Drink -------------------

2 Kings 18:27, Isaiah 36:12
Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
---------- HERE IT WOULD BE BEST IF THE DUNG WOZ A ONCE'EATEN'BIBLE -- PROBLY TASTES BETTER 2ND TIME ROUND.

Isaiah 9:19-20
Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm.
------------ DRASTIC -- WHAT WERE THEY ON -- MAGIC MUSHROOMS??????

Ezekiel 4:12, 15
And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man.
----------- THANK GOD AT LAST WE HAV A SENSIBLE RECIPE.

Leviticus 11:10
And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.
HMMMMM -- BATTERED BIBLE -- YUMMY.

Sev
11-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Early cooking techniques were always a bit rough.