PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous, Disgraceful, and Disgusting

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 01:18 AM
To see the RW finge nutcases comparing the death camps in Dachau
Germany, to the Health Care Bill, on the steps of our Capital.

These people are truly a disgrace to our country.

When we have thousands of people dying in America, without decent health care, and a bill, supported by the American Medical Association, and the American Association Of Retired People, the largest representation of our retired citizens, the National Nurses Association, and numerous medical doctors across this country, the sight of Republican Leaders, putting their effforts into such a disgraceful display, should remain in the memory for quite some time, IMO.

The Republican leader, Beohner, reading what he thought was the Constitution of the United States Of America, while actually reading the Declaration of Independence, just after his Republican collegue, could not recite The Pledge Of Allegiance to our Flag, is a true picture of how far from their duties as representatives of this country, they actually are, and how low they are willing to stoop, for partisan politics at a time when citizens are suffering at the hands of greedy and corrupt, heatless Insurance Companies, who have proven their only goal is profit.

I know there are many Americans who saw the many racist, hateful, disrespectful signs, full of lies and misguided rhetoric, like myself, who were repulsed by such despicable sights.

That Bachmann, would plunge forward, and encourage such a display, without standard proceedure, and having to instruct through e-mails, Do Not Refer to todays event as a protest, but use the term, "Press Conference" is proof of her willingness to deceive.

I was left wondering if any of the Republicans I saw on those steps, could get through the first level of "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

After listening to them spin a gain of Two Democratic seats on the National Level, Americans having sent two more Democratics to the Congress to join the fight for our policies, better health care for our citizens, better education for our children, and an escape from our dependence on foreign fosile fuels, and forward toward cleaner, more reliable energy, for the people, into an election loss for Democratics, proves even further their determination to twist the truth, and deceive the public and prevent progress for our country.

Absolutely disgraceful, and irresponsible.

G.

jayalley
11-06-2009, 05:02 AM
So the JEW-HATING poster (Gayle in Md) who railed against the "Jew war profiteers" on this very forum in the past is now shocked...shocked...that Dachau was used as a reference by a Republican (!) in our new Obama Nation.

Listen, Gayle, you hateful ANTI-SEMITIC CREEP, it was people like you...... and statements like yours.... that enabled places like Dachau to be built in the first place.

How dare you, you little hypocrite, to invoke this example. As we dangerous Jews are apt to say....you have a lot of chutzpah.

Or...in your own words above...you are ridiculous, disgraceful, and disgusting.

llotter
11-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Adding to her incredibly shallow post is the blatant hypocrisy of her approval of the mass killing of innocent babies. Once you no longer have any basic respect for life, death panels are only logical. We do have a holocaust going on right under our nose while we all laugh and have a good time.

Qtec
11-06-2009, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Blah blah....abuse..etc...Jew hater?......"is now shocked...shocked...<u>that Dachau was used as a reference by a Republican (!) in our new Obama Nation</u>." </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Aren't you?</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>How do you make the connection from the Public Option to Genocide?</u></span>

The proposal to EXTEND responsible HC to all or most of Americans, is in order to save lives, prevent people going bankrupt because of medical bills ,help sick people get treatment and save the country from financial disaster, etc etc ...and that is the same as gassing people because of their religion?
Good thinking Einstein. Great logic.......friggin DORK., /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LMAO

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about the Death Panels....LMAO...Haaaaaaaaaa......PUKE /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Q.........

Qtec
11-06-2009, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once you no longer have any basic respect for life, </div></div>

Did you think about all the Iraqi's who would die when you waved the flag for GW to invade, a country that was no threat?
If you had any REAL respect for life you would have opposed that war. Did you?
Are you against the death penalty?

People like you have no respect for life. You moan about abortion and at the same time march on DC complaining about freedom. You complain about too much Govt control but you want THEM to make Laws that dictate what a woman can do with her own body.
Then again, you want the right to own a bazooka and the right to take out anyone who walks on your lawn.
A stranger walks up to your door and you are ready to shoot him, how's that for the right to life 'feeling'.....?

Q

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [ You complain about too much Govt control but you want THEM to make Laws that dictate what a woman can do with her own body.

Q

</div></div>

What a woman does to her own body is entirely up to her. What she does to another person growing inside her body is a completely different story!
See the difference??????????????????

Steve

eg8r
11-06-2009, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you against the death penalty?
</div></div>OK, so lets get this straight, you are having trouble with comparing pelosiCare to Dachau (I don't really get it either), but you are perfectly fine comparing the slaughter of innocent children and the removal of the worst slime on the planet?

For the record, I agree with the death penalty but as I understand the 10 commandments murder is wrong so I could not be the one flipping the switch or injecting the "medicine". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

jayalley
11-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Qtec...I'm not sure that anyone here understands the tangential and confused thought string in your posts....but it sure seems to have gotten under your skin and pushed your buttons, eh?

Qtec
11-06-2009, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Qtec...I'm not sure that anyone here understands the tangential and confused thought string in your posts....but it sure seems to have gotten under your skin and pushed your buttons, eh? </div></div>

You wish.

Q

Qtec
11-06-2009, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a woman does to her own body is entirely up to her. </div></div>

End of story.

Q..........no buts

Qtec
11-06-2009, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but you are perfectly fine comparing the slaughter of innocent children </div></div>

Who are these children?
If murder has been committed, call the police.

From the BEGINNING OF TIME, a person became a person once they are born, not before.

If I think you are a danger to society and should not breed, should I have the right to cut your ba--s off? The NAZI'S thought so.

Its my body, Govt keep off, [isn't that the cry from the right tea party idiots ] that's freedom. You seem to be advocating the opposite, ie the Govt has control over my body.

Q

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a woman does to her own body is entirely up to her. </div></div>

End of story.

Q..........no buts </div></div>

No, that isn't the end of story. (Way to pick up on Gayle's favorite way of limiting discussion, BTW)
They are two separate individuals. An unborn child is on life support inside the mother. If a woman chooses to have surgery to prevent prrenancy, that is her choice. If she kills the unborn child who has already been conceived, that is murder.

End of story!!!!!!!

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Blah blah....abuse..etc...Jew hater?......"is now shocked...shocked...<u>that Dachau was used as a reference by a Republican (!) in our new Obama Nation</u>." </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Aren't you?</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>How do you make the connection from the Public Option to Genocide?</u></span>

The proposal to EXTEND responsible HC to all or most of Americans, is in order to save lives, prevent people going bankrupt because of medical bills ,help sick people get treatment and save the country from financial disaster, etc etc ...and that is the same as gassing people because of their religion?
Good thinking Einstein. Great logic.......friggin DORK., /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LMAO

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about the Death Panels....LMAO...Haaaaaaaaaa......PUKE /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Q......... </div></div>

I don't read the hate filled posts written by Jayally, since it should be obvious, this sicko posts solely to spew hatred, and insults, at me personally. Reading your quote, I can only imagine what the rest must read like.

I stand by my original comments, about the too powerful Isreali Lobby, in Washington D.C., along with many in the largely Jewish owned media, in this country, far too powerful, and often results in our foreign policy, revolving around what is best for Isreal, while at the same time, they have spied on us, backed down from taking up our causes, and committed some grossly inhumane actions themselves, against innocent women and children, and against America's best interests.

If these opinions are anti semite, then some of our most respected foreign correspondents, and foreign policy experts, including some former Secretary's of State, the United Nations, many organizations involved in human rights, and respected leaders of other international allies of the United States, would be under the the same illogical accusations and wrath of this sicko, Jayally.

Anyone who had ever taken the time to read my posts, would know that I am against ANY kind of genocide, against war, unless it is a last resort, and all diplomatic efforts have failed, and we are at direct risk from a foreign threat, a real one, not a manufactured one, that is, and against violence and oppression of any kind, and against any living creature, human or animal.

I stand by my former post, and think that the tragic slaughter of the Jews, a true genocide, was surely a horrific, and tragic, inhumane act. I do not think that that horrible event, gives Isreal the right to commit inhumane acts through eternity, without question, and without accountability for their actions.

I also think they should be held to some standards of cooperation as to their actions against their own neighbors, in their own region, and willing to compromise in the interests of peace. Some of the United States' requests for Isreali cooperation, in that interest of building a peaceful solution, between them and their neighbors, have been rejected, flat out. Information has surfaced over the last decade of inhumane actions which they themselves have committed, I am against those actions, as I would be against any such actions, by any nation, in any region, at any time.

I find it highly offensive, after our country has given them broad support, for decades, that they have the nerve to flatly refuse to cooperate in the interest of peace in their own region.

Anyone who thinks that the powerful Isreali Lobby, and American/ Jewish owned media, did not play an all too powerful role in pushing us into the Iraq fiasco, is surely uninformed, and unaware of the facts leading up to the illegal, immoral invasion of Iraq, which I know, as most do, was the worst foreing policy decision in our history.

Just as other righties do as a matter of course, this sicko, seeks to expand and convolute reasonable, documented facts, and my opinions, into a message of hate and racism which does not exist in my nature, nor in my emotional disposition.

Such is the risk each of us takes, when we speak out against what we know is inhumane, unacceptable behavior, which we abhor...

Suffice it to say, it is the very nature and flavor of Jayally's posts, and Llotter's posts, that very kind of vitriol against the rights of others, to have and speak about their personal opinions, different from their own, which often generate and build toward the very tragedies which they use as their justification for their own hate speak.

Criticism against actions taken by others, is not the same thing as hatred for those others, and while I can grieve, still to this day, over what happened in Germany, and all the horrors which occured there, as I believe most all Americans do, I grieve as well over knowing that our country commited torture, and grieve over what is happening to the women and children of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Darfur, AND against the women and children of Palestine, and all people who have been starved, slaughtered, subjected to chemical terrorism, and are suffering today, from torturous and inhumane actions taken by Isreal...just as I am against such inhumane actions in all the other places on earth where people are being oppressed, and suffering from violence, starvation, inhumane actions, genocide, rape and murder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">op⋅pres⋅sion  /əˈprɛʃən/
–noun 1. the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.
</div></div>

Evil: The exercise of political power, in other words, the exercise of one's will, by overt or covert coersion, in order to avoid spiritual growth.

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 3. The Heads of State and Government expressed their deep regret that the question of Palestine remains unresolved after the passage of more than sixty years since the 1948 Al-Nakba that befell the Palestinian people, by which they became a stateless and dispossessed people, dispersed and displaced from their homeland of Palestine, and that more than half of the Palestinian people continue to live in exile in refugee camps throughout the region and in the Diaspora.

4. The Heads of State and Government also expressed their deep regret that since 1967, for more than 42 years, the Palestinian people have continued to suffer under Israel’s brutal military occupation of their land and continue to be denied their fundamental human rights, including the right to self-determination and the right of the Palestine refugees to return in accordance with international law, the United Nations Charter and relevant resolutions. They condemned Israel’s continuing unlawful military occupation and expressed their grave concern about the severe oppression, hardships and affronts to human dignity being endured by the Palestinian people in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, as a result of the illegal and aggressive policies and practices being carried out by the occupying Power, including grave human rights violations and grave breaches of international humanitarian law.

5. The Heads of State and Government expressed their deep concern about the deterioration of the situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory at the political, economic, social, security, and humanitarian levels. They strongly condemned Israel’s military aggressions against the Palestinian people, particularly in the Gaza Strip, by which the occupying Power has killed and injured thousands of Palestinian civilians by, inter alia, use of excessive, indiscriminate force and extrajudicial executions and has caused vast destruction of homes, properties, infrastructure and agricultural lands. They also condemned the continuing illegal detention and imprisonment of thousands of Palestinians, including hundreds of women and children and numerous elected officials, and called for their immediate release. They condemned all Israeli settlement activities by which the occupying Power has continued to colonize the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, in grave breach of international law. They further condemned Israel’s imposition of collective punishment on the Palestinian people by numerous illegal means and measures, including military reprisals, destruction of homes and properties and severe restrictions on freedom of movement. The Heads of State and Government demanded once again that Israel, the occupying Power, immediately and completely cease all such violations of international law, including humanitarian and human rights law, which are tantamount to grave breaches for which the occupying Power must be held accountable.

</div></div>

A people which have been victims of evil, and genocide, do not get a bye to commit it themselves.

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but you are perfectly fine comparing the slaughter of innocent children </div></div>

Who are these children?
If murder has been committed, call the police.

From the BEGINNING OF TIME, a person became a person once they are born, not before.

If I think you are a danger to society and should not breed, should I have the right to cut your ba--s off? The NAZI'S thought so.

Its my body, Govt keep off, [isn't that the cry from the right tea party idiots ] that's freedom. You seem to be advocating the opposite, ie the Govt has control over my body.

Q </div></div>

As usual, the right attacks others who support the law of our land, already addressed by our own Supreme Court, and accuses others of the very Nazi styled belief system which is the essence of evil.

Nothing is more disgusting than to read some ignorant man's irrational ideology that he, or any other man or woman, have the right to dictate to any other human being, what they may or may not do with their own body, such as a woman's right to control her own body, including the decision of whether or not to terminate HER pregnancy.

To follow that sort of sexist rhetoric up with suggestions that they believe in human rights, and personal liberty, is too absurd for words.

G.

eg8r
11-06-2009, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who are these children?
</div></div>We will never get the chance to meet them because that selfish mother who could not keep her legs closed decided it was easier to kill her baby rather than keep them or put them up for adoption.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its my body, Govt keep off, [isn't that the cry from the right tea party idiots ] that's freedom. You seem to be advocating the opposite, ie the Govt has control over my body.</div></div>Which part of my post are you referring to?

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I avoided reading the replies to this post, as I thought that I possibly might not concur with their opinions, which i am sure they expressed in a gentlemanly fashion....or not.
I'm glad that you have a "thick skin" ...I can visualize you relaxing with a drink in your hands, and laughing as they take the bait.....

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Watch out, Ed. Granny will get you in her sights for that kind of thinking. She is the only one allowed to say things like that!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 10:40 PM
It's my belief that he has exceeded the boundaries of what is acceptable here, and has libeled you in the process. After reading your post carefully, I think you were being critical of Israel, but not bigoted, and don't deserve the "Jew Hating" label/libel. Apparently Q does not think too highly of his claims either...
I don't feel like reading back on the link to figure it out...but A Republican politician referenced Dachau in conjunction with President Obama's HC program, that appears to be stalled, and hasn't much of a chance at being enacted.
One of the oppositions is that people now who are dying prematurely because they can't afford the health care that would extend their lives, would now die prematurely because the health care death panel would deny them the care they need to extend their lives...do I have that right (no pun intended)
You commented on the GOP pol. that made those remarks, and that somehow makes you a "Jew Hating Bitch" ?
Linking you to Dachau is completely irrational, and irrational people do irrational things. Best that you completely ignore him
, but also notify the admin if you feel he is stalking and/or threatening you.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2009, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's my belief that he has exceeded the boundaries of what is acceptable here, and has libeled you in the process. After reading your post carefully, I think you were being critical of Israel, but not bigoted, and don't deserve the "Jew Hating" label/libel. Apparently Q does not think too highly of his claims either...
I don't feel like reading back on the link to figure it out...but A Republican politician referenced Dachau in conjunction with President Obama's HC program, that appears to be stalled, and hasn't much of a chance at being enacted.
One of the oppositions is that people now who are dying prematurely because they can't afford the health care that would extend their lives, would now die prematurely because the health care death panel would deny them the care they need to extend their lives...do I have that right (no pun intended)
You commented on the GOP pol. that made those remarks, and that somehow makes you a "Jew Hating Bitch" ?
Linking you to Dachau is completely irrational, and irrational people do irrational things. Best that you completely ignore him
, but also notify the admin if you feel he is stalking and/or threatening you.
</div></div>

Jack,
It should be clear to the administration, that Jayally, Pooltchr, Eg8r, LWW and llotter, slander me regularly, and are "Continueing to attack another User"...me. the fact that I do not engage, does not matter to the moderator here, obviously.

We had a guy from AZB post on here, a while back, who suggested that the moderator of this board, AND AZB, was a rightie, given the history of he decisions to ban people. That MUST be true, as regardless of how many times righties here break the posting rules, they are allowed to continue, non stop.

I must say, given the moderator's consistant ability to allow and ignore the kinds of slander and repuslive rhetoric such as what has been written in this thread, makes me wonder, does he work for Fox Noise, the Republican Propaganda channel, in his spare time?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
11-07-2009, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I avoided reading the replies to this post, as I thought that I possibly might not concur with their opinions, which i am sure they expressed in a gentlemanly fashion....or not.
I'm glad that you have a "thick skin" ...I can visualize you relaxing with a drink in your hands, and laughing as they take the bait..... </div></div>

Their "Views" are so consistantly unamerican, full of ignorance, hatred, and based on absurdity, one can only wonder how many more of these "Republican" fringe nutwings are in this country.

Whatever signs the leftwing radicals held in their protests, you didn't see Democratic Leaders standing with them, in approval.

IMO, The Republicans who stood on those Capital Steps this week and approved of that outrageous signage, are the scum of the earth. Racism, sexism, and repulsive unamerican rhetoric is as predominate here on this site, as it was last thursday on the Capital Steps, from the same Republican fringe of dangerous, religious radicals. That Billiards Digest would continue to allow llotter's praise of a domestic terrorist, who cowardly murdered and maimed innocent people, is a true commentary to the damage Republicans have done, and continue to do, to our country.

No wonder the voters sent two more Democratic Representatives to the Halls of Congress in this last election.

G.

jayalley
11-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow, LAPDANCER, thanks (to you of all people!) for admitting that Gayle's post are anti-Israel. I guess even you have a shred of honest insight about this nut case. (Or maybe it's just that sycophants inevitably, at some point, resent having to constantly defend their masters, no matter how insane the rants may be.)

But, you say that she is "not bigoted".

Well, here's the deal, kiddo....anti-zionism (anti-state of Israel) is the new antisemitism. It's a great cover, and tre chic these days in elite leftist western culture (not that I would include Gayle in that august crowd), but the underlying emotional loathing invariably shows through the politically correct veneer.

Voila' our Queen of Hate from Md.

Qtec
11-07-2009, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are two separate individuals. </div></div>

If they are two separate individuals, home come one is living inside the other?

Q

Qtec
11-07-2009, 01:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will never get the chance to meet them because that selfish mother who could not keep her legs closed </div></div>

That's about the most sexist quote I have heard on this forum....I pity your wife.

Q

Qtec
11-07-2009, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> From the BEGINNING OF TIME, a person <span style="color: #990000">ONLY</span> became a person once they are born, not before.</div></div>

Or not?

Q

Qtec
11-07-2009, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jewish Organizations Condemn GOP For Standing By As Tea Party Protesters Waved ‘Vile’ Anti-Semitic Signs

One of the most disturbing images from yesterday’s Tea Party rally against health care reform on Capitol Hill was a protester’s gruesome sign showing a pile of dead Holocaust victims. The banner — captured by ThinkProgress here — read: “National Socialist Health Care: Dachau, Germany – 1945.” Another sign said that “Obama takes his orders from the Rothchilds [sic],” a reference to the famous Jewish banking family often implicated in conspiracy theories. Today, Nobel Prize winner and Holoacaust survivor Elie Wiesel strongly condemned the signs, calling them “indecent and disgusting.” From his foundation’s Twitter page:

Elie_Wiesel

The National Jewish Democratic Council also criticized the “vile invocations of Nazi and Holocaust rhetoric” and called out GOP leaders who stood in plain view of the signs but ignored them. The Simon Wiesenthal Center demanded that the rally organizers “publicly repudiate the use of Nazi and Holocaust imagery.” Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) made similar comments in a video he posted on YouTube, singling out the rally’s organizer, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN):

I can’t believe that Congresswoman Bachmann would stand where she stood, and see those images, and not have the common decency to say, “I disagree with the use of those images.” I think that she owes the memory of those who perished in the Holocaust an apology. She owes us all an apology. And I’m waiting. We’re all waiting. </div></div>

Ha

Q

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 02:36 PM
As usual, your post contains the babbling rhetoric, that has become boiler plate here for the right. It has moved from mildly annoying to pathetically in poor taste.
I have never met Gayle in person, but regard as a friend, and someone I would enjoy having a dinner and drinks with. I'm pretty sure our conversation would not be up to the level of, say:
"My Dinner with Andre" that I imagine you believe that you and any of your august rw wingnuts would be having were you to do the same, after figuring out who's going to pay for the big Mac & fries.
Seeing you posting behind me, I only read it because I believed that you would be also be labeling/libeling me as an anti-semite.
I did post quite awhile back on the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, but it was in regards to the areas troubles at the time.
As to this anti semitic stuff...if I can believe some of the things I have read, doesn't it work both ways?, like against the goyims? I found a site that refers to the Neturei-Karta. I bookmarked it for a later read, as on a quick scan it looks interesting. It may or may not be something you endorse, but despite my age, I don't know it all as lww, Steve, and llotter do, and maybe you, do. I read things to learn, to enjoy, or both.
By the way, I remember watching in 1960, the Movie "Exodus".The theater was overcrowded and I had to sit in the front row seat, and this was the first movie I watched in Cinemascope. Tough to do from the front row. It was also the my introduction to learning about the founding of Israel, and I'd guess that most of us left with great respect for the leaders and soldiers that
fought for and won the right to have their own place in the sun.
Seems like dividing the board along the right-good/left-evil isn't enough for you, now you would like to take it a step farther? Well here's a little ammo for you to brand me as anti-semitic...I once, a few years back, posted about the Attack against the U.S.S. Liberty, flying an American flag,("he can't do that") by the Israeli Air Force...34 dead, 171 wounded. The post was in relation to the Gulf's problems in those days, just prior to the Israel/Egypt war, and I didn't regard it as anti anything, but I'm sure you would.
I thought Gayle should complain to the admin for the slurs that you wrote, but she did not. Maybe she should get herself a Jewish Lawyer and sue /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I'm so anti-semitic that I recently advised someone to check out Robert Shapiro's site, what offers many legal documents for sale from incorporating your business to burying your mother-in-law face downwards.
There is this old joke where a Priest is walking by a group of young men, hears them cussing and admonishes them for it. They say "F**k you" to him. Hr starts asking them if the know who they are talking to, an ordained priest that is Ass't pastor, who could become Pastor, and then he gets carried away with his own grandiose ideas about himself, as you guys do here....he goes on about how he could then become a Bishop, And Arch-Bishop, a Cardinal, even be elected Pope....
And finishes up with..."think about that...you might be insulting the Pope....."f**k me???? "No, f**k you!!!!"
which is how I feel about you and your posts.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2009, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will never get the chance to meet them because that selfish mother who could not keep her legs closed </div></div>

That's about the most sexist quote I have heard on this forum....I pity your wife.

Q </div></div>

Just about, although Steve's from a few years back, "When a woman spread her legs....." was equally sexist.

I don't doubt at all that they have the same secret admiration for the murderer praised on this forum, by llotter.

Truly repulsive, IMO.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-08-2009, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are two separate individuals. </div></div>

If they are two separate individuals, home come one is living inside the other?

Q </div></div>

They aren't, as we know...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The USA model for private property rights began with one's self, one's body. You own your body and by virtue of being alive, you are "endowed with certain inalienable rights". Thus our rights in the USA are theoretically not bestowed by government. Rather, it's government's job to protect them.

An extension of this is you have rights regarding things you create, that are the product of your life, labour or creativity.

Thus, ideally, government doesn't have the right to determine who is born, how they are born, what they do, what they posses or how people manage their possessions unless it materially impacts the same belonging to others.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">By the very actions and rhetoric, which Republicans take to denounce the rule of law in this country, legalized abortions, they prove they are unamerican, and want a religious dictatorship, as opposed to Democracy. Bush proved that when he interjected himself into the Terry Scheivo case, a personal, private, family decision, by the legal authority, her husband.

Republicans, as we see all the time, think the law does not apply to them.

</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 01:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans, as we see all the time, think the law does not apply to them. </div></div>
But of coarse..... as they are a law onto themselves
Good night Mr's Calabash, wherever you are