PDA

View Full Version : Another Tragedy W/ Ample Warning WTF FBI? Again!

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Unbelievable!!! Although there have been a record number of mis-statements made regarding yesterday's tragic slaughter of our soldiers, at one of the, if not <u>the </u> largest military base in the country, this morning the top General there has stated that this coward had been under FBI scrutiny for six months? Had been making questionable political statements about bombing people, making bombs, etc., And they didn't send this guy in for intense psychiatric observation, but instead, were about to send him to Afghanistan?

This is just incredible to me....now they are saying that he made an Allah sign off before he began to take out our soldiers, and had been making angry statements for months, on the net.

WTF were they waiting for?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
11-06-2009, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable!!! Although there have been a record number of mis-statements made regarding yesterday's tragic slaughter of our soldiers, at one of the, if not <u>the </u> largest military base in the country, this morning the top General there has stated that this coward had been under FBI scrutiny for six months? Had been making questionable political statements about bombing people, making bombs, etc., And they didn't send this guy in for intense psychiatric observation, but instead, were about to send him to Afghanistan?

This is just incredible to me....now they are saying that he made an Allah sign off before he began to take out our soldiers, and had been making angry statements for months, on the net.

</div></div>

I concur.

Under the Bush admin he would have been pulled from duty.

Today, under dearest leader, we must always err on the side of caution lest we offend the guilty.

You asked for it.

You got it.

Deal with it.

LWW

jayalley
11-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Pretty hilarious that YOU of all people should so self-righteously demand to know where the Obama administration was hiding!!!!!!!!!!

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Been watching him for 6 months? That would be about April or May of this year?

Can't blame it on Bush!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Qtec
11-06-2009, 10:14 AM
So you think Onama should be up to date with every member of the Armed Forces?............<span style='font-size: 20pt'>or just ALL Army psychiatrists?</span>

I just told you that a ME guy gave himself up to the FBI and claimed that he was involved in a plot to fly planes into the WTC and ...........I guess you missed it. Anyway., the FBI believed him because he passed TWO polygraph lie detector teasts but head office didn't want to know?

Remember the suppossed 20 th hijacker?
The agent sent 70 emails asking for permission to search his laptop? Ring a bell?

Q....waste of time...BTW, the FBI manager who could have prevented the 9/11 attacks got PROMOTED.

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think Onama should be up to date with every member of the Armed Forces?............<span style='font-size: 20pt'>or just ALL Army psychiatrists?</span>

I just told you that a ME guy gave himself up to the FBI and claimed that he was involved in a plot to fly planes into the WTC and ...........I guess you missed it. Anyway., the FBI believed him because he passed TWO polygraph lie detector teasts but head office didn't want to know?

Remember the suppossed 20 th hijacker?
The agent sent 70 emails asking for permission to search his laptop? Ring a bell?

Q....waste of time...BTW, the FBI manager who could have prevented the 9/11 attacks got PROMOTED.
</div></div>

It is amazing the convolutions and twisting of factual information which they go through seeking to assert that Obama is anywhere near Bush's gross incompetence, and negligence in the lead up to 9/11.

Could anyone really be so stupid as to think that the FBI sent Obama a memo, "Muslim military Major writing questionable bloggs on the internet, and displaying anger over being sent to Afghanistan."

What a bunch of idiots!

G.

eg8r
11-06-2009, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think Onama should be up to date with every member of the Armed Forces?............</div></div>Well, you seem to think Bush was responsible for everything that happened under his watch. Why the hypocritical change?

eg8r

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 11:08 AM
I knew you would get some flack for your post; I jes didn't know it would would be that <s>idiotic</s> moronic !!
"that would never have happened on Bush's watch; it's Obama's fault".
I'm surprised there hasn't been more rampages like that, 8 years into Bush's 100 yr war,enlistments extended and constant rotations back to the front lines for our soldiers. Odds are some would snap.
And sending in a Muslim to fight other Muslims, while ignoring the tell tale signs ....Bush would have been on top of that...like stink on sh*t. Just like he was on top of 9/11
The underlying belief now germinating amongst the looney tunes faction of the right is....if only Bush had been able to remain in office for a few more months, the war would be over.
It takes a special kind of person to write, in regard to this tragedy...."you elected Obama...you asked for it.....now deal with it". When I read something like that, I wonder if that non- combatant isn't suffering battle fatigue, himself; the stress and strain of them weekly meetings maybe....not the reserve meetings, but the Ohio tea baggers ASS'n? Something is loose, upstairs
Way back when....my friend's uncle, a career soldier, Sargent Major, with a couple of combat tours himself got shot at the NCO
club at Ft.Ord , Ca. Only his training, he was the base Judo instructor, saved his life. After an altercation begun by the other guy hitting on his GF, then directing some foul comments to her, and getting knocked to the floor for his remarks, the guy left, went out to the car, got his 45, and came back in with the gun raised. Sarge, pushed his GF away, charged the gunman, and attempted to
swipe the gun away. The first shot blew his knuckles out, and sent him spinning, which may have saved his life as the second caught him in the side and missed any vital organs. He also picked up a serious infection from the wounds, and since Mom and Dad feared flying we drove them from Ohio to Ca, hoping to get there in time before he died. Turned out he made it ....you can't kill a Sargent Major just with a 45, not unless you use silver bullets lol.
It gave my friend and I the opportunity to drive up to see the "flower child" era, at it's peak in SF.
Most of those "Deadhead" fans, and war protesters, grew up to become Republican supporter's of the current wars....we even got's one here.....3 guesses, as to who

Deeman3
11-06-2009, 11:14 AM
This is a tragic act of terror but it won't do much good trying to lay it on a party or a person other than the evil man who did it.

At least, in my opinion, this time the Muslim community in this country stood up and said this is wrong, evil and condemable by all. That is, ot me, at least progress.

I pray for the soldiers and their families and hope we don't see more of this type thing from inside our very own forces.

llotter
11-06-2009, 11:28 AM
This is another example of PC gone mad. PC is an invention of the Left when reality doesn't fit their construct. The interesting thing is that the Left have no idea that they are living in a dream world.

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew you would get some flack for your post; I jes didn't know it would would be that <s>idiotic</s> moronic !!
"that would never have happened on Bush's watch; it's Obama's fault".
I'm surprised there hasn't been more rampages like that, 8 years into Bush's 100 yr war,enlistments extended and constant rotations back to the front lines for our soldiers. Odds are some would snap.
And sending in a Muslim to fight other Muslims, while ignoring the tell tale signs ....Bush would have been on top of that...like stink on sh*t. Just like he was on top of 9/11
The underlying belief now germinating amongst the looney tunes faction of the right is....if only Bush had been able to remain in office for a few more months, the war would be over.
It takes a special kind of person to write, in regard to this tragedy...."you elected Obama...you asked for it.....now deal with it". When I read something like that, I wonder if that non- combatant isn't suffering battle fatigue, himself; the stress and strain of them weekly meetings maybe....not the reserve meetings, but the Ohio tea baggers ASS'n? Something is loose, upstairs
Way back when....my friend's uncle, a career soldier, Sargent Major, with a couple of combat tours himself got shot at the NCO
club at Ft.Ord , Ca. Only his training, he was the base Judo instructor, saved his life. After an altercation begun by the other guy hitting on his GF, then directing some foul comments to her, and getting knocked to the floor for his remarks, the guy left, went out to the car, got his 45, and came back in with the gun raised. Sarge, pushed his GF away, charged the gunman, and attempted to
swipe the gun away. The first shot blew his knuckles out, and sent him spinning, which may have saved his life as the second caught him in the side and missed any vital organs. He also picked up a serious infection from the wounds, and since Mom and Dad feared flying we drove them from Ohio to Ca, hoping to get there in time before he died. Turned out he made it ....you can't kill a Sargent Major just with a 45, not unless you use silver bullets lol.
It gave my friend and I the opportunity to drive up to see the "flower child" era, at it's peak in SF.
Most of those "Deadhead" fans, and war protesters, grew up to become Republican supporter's of the current wars....we even got's one here.....3 guesses, as to who </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">They (The radical religious right, and the leading Republican Representatives) are a group of irrational, ignorant, sexist, racist, anti-american zealots.

The Republican Representatives' behavior, yesterday, standing right there in front of some of the most vitriolic, distressing and dangerous signage I've ever seen, was proof of their own lack of any moral fiber.

It is no wonder that only one in five are willing to call themselves Republican.

Yesterday gave the country a picture of exactly what the estimated one in five mentally ill Americans actually look like when they are displaying proof of their instability, along with the approval from their equally ill representatives, who stood there approvingly of such a total disgrace.

As for this horrible tragedy, in Texas, I can't see how anyone with a brain would think that our president, would have had any knowledge at all of this sicko who committed such a horrendous act.

Their effort to make such a ridiculous comparison, to the eight months during which Bush refused to take heed from numerous warnings of an impending attack by al Qaeda, having taken not one single step to thoroughly investigate for himself, by pulling together all agency heads for a meeting on the subject of distress among our national security agencies, is just too absurd for words. They now do what the right always does, concoct irrational comparisons, which prove only the depth of their own ignorance.

Same ol' same ol' RW nuts, cherry picking and twisting facts to fit their agenda, just like their beloved George Bush, the worst president in our history, who left behind him two unfinished wars, and a broken army, broken branch, broken economy, broken honor, and a broken American Spirit.

G.</span>

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Dee, yours is the type of post I would have expected from anybody commenting on this tragedy. Thanks for adding in those sobering,fitting, remarks!!
I just can't begin to imagine the horror that their families must be dealing with now, after believing their loved ones were safe on the base.
Trying to make it into a Bush good/Obama bad issue, was just trying to use the deaths of these soldiers on U.S. soil as an excuse to insult the POTUS.
I wonder how those comments would have played out, say ,...if our posters here, had submitted them to the local newspaper there, and signed their names to them? I have the time; Id be more then willing to do that for them....
Posts like those make anything else they care to contribute here...."suspect"

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the FBI manager who could have prevented the 9/11 attacks got PROMOTED. </div></div>

And the one, John O'Neil, who tirelessly fought to push his superiors to arrest those hi-kackers, in al Qaeda terrorists cells right here, who were taking "Take Off Only" lessons at a flying school, was banished, painted by the director of the FBI, as being emotionally unstable, for his demands for closer scrutiny, and transferred to N.Y., only to die as the chief of security, in the WTC on 9/11.

Bush came in and refused to meet with our Counter Terrorist Czar, Richard Clarke, in the face of all the warnings of an imprending attack???? Then Rice, realizing Clarke had the goods on her incompetence, axed him after 9/11. They ignored and then dumped the most knowledgable man in the country on counter terrorism, bin Laden/al Qeada, because Bush didn't want to swat at flies, before they killed some three thousand Americans.

"We're not interested in intelligence on al Qaeda, we only want to see what you have on Saddam"

Dick Cheney....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

sack316
11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a tragic act of terror but it won't do much good trying to lay it on a party or a person other than the evil man who did it.

At least, in my opinion, this time the Muslim community in this country stood up and said this is wrong, evil and condemable by all. That is, ot me, at least progress.

I pray for the soldiers and their families and hope we don't see more of this type thing from inside our very own forces. </div></div>

Well said Dee

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a tragic act of terror but it won't do much good trying to lay it on a party or a person other than the evil man who did it.

I pray for the soldiers and their families and hope we don't see more of this type thing from inside our very own forces. </div></div>

Dee,
I'm just questioning the non action of the FBI. Do you not find it frustrating that they knew of this man's numerous expressions of anger and danger, and neither the FBI, nor our military, took any preventive steps to secure this individual. OMG, imagine, had he gone to Afghanistan, along with our soldiers, how many more he might have had the oportunity to kill, away from the safety of a military base.

I realize, probably not everything is out yet, and tell you the truth, I hope something emerges which would indicate less negligence, but I just find it incredible, that they had been watching this man, knew he was furious about going to Afghanistan, knew he had been writing irrational, threatening statements on the net, writing about bombs and such, and yet, he managed to have two loaded pistols, and carry out this horrendous act, right inside a military base?

As for your statement, I agree with you to a large extent, but, correct me if I am wrong, I thought many Muslims demonstrated their collective grief, and support for our country, after 9/11. I know I saw Iranians, (at least) and I thought, other Muslims, carrying candles, and praying for Ameica.

G.

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 12:17 PM
you really are "Looney Tunes".
Do you have any extree, of that good "sh*T" you must be smoking/ingesting....I'd like to escape from reality myself, but just a short trip maybe, not the "cross country" one that you seem to be one. Does your train stop at any stations?
You are goofy enough to try to make commentary on this tragedy into more of your "proof" about your "what the left don't realize, but I do.." claims, that preface half of your brain fart comments?
Now I know that you are smart...I rate people using the APA rating system and had you as an SL-5, just a notch or two, below myself, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif but 2 notches above one of your bobblehead confederates.AND you are smarter then the one that claims to have aced an online I.Q. test, and couldn't understand why Mensa turned him down....but maybe you are "John Nash" smart, with raging demons inside? My other thought, and this is a little far out, I admit....you are a H.S. junior that is frustrated at not being able to get laid for the first time, and you are working out your rage at this injustice, here on this now,AZB clone message board.
Try some Prozac...it won't get you high, but might quiet the "voices"

Bobbyrx
11-06-2009, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF were they waiting for?
</div></div>
Agree 100%. I hope we get an answer...

LWW
11-06-2009, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been watching him for 6 months? That would be about April or May of this year?

Can't blame it on Bush!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

I blame it completely on Nidal Malik Hasan without regard to who was or wasn't watching him.

My point was, and none of the leftists will address it directly, is that under the Bush rules the odds were exponentially higher that he would have not been promoted and would have been at least pulled off of active duty and possibly (Likely IMHO.) charged with threatening terrorist acts.

And, I predict that if he would have been charged and these lives saved that Gayle and the left would have screamed ...

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>... B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH
IS R-R-R-RACISSSST!!!!</span></span>

at the tops of their collectivist lungs.

Nidal Malik Hasan and Nidal Malik Hasan ALONE is responsible for these deaths.

Political correctness, and all of it's mindless adherents, are however certainly enablers.

LWW

llotter
11-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks for your very insightful critique and done, as usual with great humor. There is a tendency amongst the Left to use humor in an attempt to 'laugh off' any criticism aimed at them so you should think about that a bit.

We have been conditioned to ignore obvious warnings because that is easier than to deal with our multi-cultural world. This especially holds true as we relate to Islam. It was the same situation in the pre-9/11 days as warnings mounted. Just recently, the imams that were kicked off an airline flight for acting suspicious, sued and won their case for discrimination.

It is the same when we are fearful of being accused of 'profiling' instead of using common sense and have put law enforcement between a rock and a hard place. In watching the news of this terrorist event, the anchors were loath to even say the name of the terrorist because it struck at the contradiction of our PC existence. And we are suffering the consequence of imposing rules that do not and cannot comport with reality. Even as those consequences are death and destruction, we still refuse to question our politically correct understanding.

Like it or not, PC is a necessary invention of the statist Left and the consequences will reign ruin on our society.

llotter
11-06-2009, 01:18 PM
And just in interesting addendum about the Left's 'beautiful' PC world. The Left has an unrelenting attack on religion, particularly Christianity, largely on the grounds that it fails the test of common sense. But they easily substitute an insane PC world which is even more detached from common sense and is eagerly imposed on us by force of law.

Deeman3
11-06-2009, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Dee,
I'm just questioning the non action of the FBI. Do you not find it frustrating that they knew of this man's numerous expressions of anger and danger, and neither the FBI, nor our military, took any preventive steps to secure this individual. OMG, imagine, had he gone to Afghanistan, along with our soldiers, how many more he might have had the oportunity to kill, away from the safety of a military base.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I do find it disturbing that he was not identified early enough but wonder if, perhaps, our reluctance to target a Muslim person in the military may have contributed to this. But, the whoile story may not be out yet. It seems his family, even his Mula did not get that he was a radical. Maybe this is true, maybe not. At this point, I would choose, as I would with a Christian man, to believe his family and maybe, just maybe, he had deeper issues that were manifected through this terrible act. He may have simply been a mentally ill man who acted out with his twisted, only known to himself, fantasies about the war. He may just be an evil Muslim but he may as well be a man who went crazy as we have seen with other mass shooters. That does not excuse anything but it seems if he was a long term planner of this someone would have noticed mare radical behaviour. of course, he may have given clues in those blogs if they were him but how seriously do many of us take hate when it is spewed on the web? </span>

I realize, probably not everything is out yet, and tell you the truth, I hope something emerges which would indicate less negligence, but I just find it incredible, that they had been watching this man, knew he was furious about going to Afghanistan, knew he had been writing irrational, threatening statements on the net, writing about bombs and such, and yet, he managed to have two loaded pistols, and carry out this horrendous act, right inside a military base?

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yep, it makes me think as well. Often, unfortunatley all this "knowledge" we are seeing now is not coordinated and without seeing it al together, it may mean less to an investigator or law enforcement person. </span>

As for your statement, I agree with you to a large extent, but, correct me if I am wrong, I thought many Muslims demonstrated their collective grief, and support for our country, after 9/11. I know I saw Iranians, (at least) and I thought, other Muslims, carrying candles, and praying for Ameica.

<span style="color: #FF0000">You did see some of that but, as well, we saw many celebrating in the streets (I witnessed it myslef in Arkanasa and posted here about it at the time). After the first fews days of 9/11 we did see support from some but the images of here and around the world of the celebrations upset me and still does. However, like I don't want Christians painted with Rudolf, I would not want all Muslims painted with this. Should we be more cautious of some of their radicals? Yes, but like the internment of the Japanese in WWII, making a blanket statement about American, main stream Americans is unfair and unjust. </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There will be plenty of time to unravel this but I would not have blamed Bush and I will not blame Obama. If this was a widespread plan with many terrorists involved, I would see it much differently if Obama's policy was responsible but here, I just don't see that. </span>

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF were they waiting for?
</div></div>
Agree 100%. I hope we get an answer... </div></div>

So do I! I don't think it is at all reasonable to see such tragedies happening so often in our country, and not look back to see what could have been done to prevent them, and who failed to take sufficient steps to ward them off, if at all possible.

I'm not out to place blame, just cannot understand how they could have been alert to the danger this man posed, and yet apparently, failed to take preventive measures, as far as we can tell right now.

What a horrible tragedy for the families. Just heart breaking.
G.

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 01:49 PM
I use, or try to use humor, to offset the rampant insanity that I see here (just my opinion) along with the hate messages contained within the posts that place all the blame on the evil left. Otherwise I might let my own anger turn me into a James Kopp type,nah...but I would be mad enough to do do something irrational, maybe. Making light of the situation allows me to sit back and reflect upon why "I am letting these people, most of whom I have little, or no respect for, get to me????"
As I explained earlier, in a Pm to my fearless leader, Gayle !!!
that often makes me appear glib about things, when in fact, I take them very serious, and I really do fit the " I blame Bush " group, except to me...it's not an effen joke.
I remember form reading some John Birch literature in the past, even attending a meeting....that Daddy Warbucks, GHB was a member of the council of foreign affairs, chief spook for the Cia, and some other group that is alleged to want to create a new world order...or so it is claimed.
If an uber Right Wing group was "concerned" about GHB, and I'm sure more then concerned about his conniving, lying, cheating, domestic criminal " trading on insider info " and international war criminal, son ....you should be able to understand why the America first, Democratic party members, are also "concerned"
Are the wars that he engaged us in and the massive borrowing from the Chinese...just part of the plot to finally get this NWO
installed here,the constitution abated, with his own party ruling in perpetuity?
I'd be concerned if I were you....they always come for the intellectuals first.....

Gayle in MD
11-06-2009, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div></div>

Dee,

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I do find it disturbing that he was not identified early enough but wonder if, perhaps, our reluctance to target a Muslim person in the military may have contributed to this. But, the whoile story may not be out yet. It seems his family, even his Mula did not get that he was a radical. Maybe this is true, maybe not. At this point, I would choose, as I would with a Christian man, to believe his family and maybe, just maybe, he had deeper issues that were manifected through this terrible act. He may have simply been a mentally ill man who acted out with his twisted, only known to himself, fantasies about the war. He may just be an evil Muslim but he may as well be a man who went crazy as we have seen with other mass shooters. That does not excuse anything but it seems if he was a long term planner of this someone would have noticed mare radical behaviour. of course, he may have given clues in those blogs if they were him but how seriously do many of us take hate when it is spewed on the web? </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yep, it makes me think as well. Often, unfortunatley all this "knowledge" we are seeing now is not coordinated and without seeing it al together, it may mean less to an investigator or law enforcement person. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You did see some of that but, as well, we saw many celebrating in the streets (I witnessed it myslef in Arkanasa and posted here about it at the time). After the first fews days of 9/11 we did see support from some but the images of here and around the world of the celebrations upset me and still does. However, like I don't want Christians painted with Rudolf, I would not want all Muslims painted with this. Should we be more cautious of some of their radicals? Yes, but like the internment of the Japanese in WWII, making a blanket statement about American, main stream Americans is unfair and unjust. </span>

[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There will be plenty of time to unravel this but I would not have blamed Bush and I will not blame Obama. If this was a widespread plan with many terrorists involved, I would see it much differently if Obama's policy was responsible but here, I just don't see that. </span> </div></div>

Thanks, for a reasonable answer, and although information now reveals that this man was harrassed over his Muslim religion after 9/11, particularly, and had filed a complaint over his religious, Muslim banner, being torn from his vehicle, which was also "keyed" during that same incident, whatever "keyed" means, it would appear that political correctness is exactly the opposite of what he may have been angry about.

Although none of this is at all justification for violent actions on his part, it does point more toward religious harrassment, rather than religious acceptance.

While I do not approve of organized religion, knowing one's place, in this world, should be the goal for us all. I would not seek to harrass, prevent, or otherwise dictate to others about practicing their religion, nor would I fail to speak against anyone using religion to hurt others, nor infringe on their right to differ.

The question is, what creates violent acts? Acceptance, and understanding that the correct way to live one's life, is truly, "To each his own" and particularly, as regards individual rights to practice, or not practice a religious ideology? Or an ideology which seeks to force others to live according to one's personal own religious, or non religious beliefs?

I know what I think about this question, but will never understand the gall of those who think they have a right to judge other people's personal, private decisions, which are legal, protected by our Constitution, and none of their business.

The military is also saying that he had made statements to collegues that he was against America's Middle East Wars, and in writings attributed to him, the logic is that of Llotter's, an ideology of praise for violent cowards, who would, and had, murdered others, and he justified those horrendous acts, just as Llotter does, according to his personal religious beliefs.

I wonder, is there anyone on this site, other than me, who thinks one of us should ask Llotter, "Would you, could you, murder someone and justify it because they were about to have, had actually had, an abortion, or had performed an abortion?"

What obligation do we share, IOW, as reasonable people, peaceful citizens, to inquire of those who make such dangerous statements, such as Llotter's, honoring a murderer, to reveal what their own likely future actions might be. Could it be that each of us has the responsibility to do what it seems now, Hasan's acquaintances failed to do?

This situation seems to be, so far, a situation in which not enough people, asked enough questions, and the result, is a slew of dead and injured, innocent people, just like the innocent doctor, Tiller, many innocent nurses, and medical workers, who have been maimed and/or murdered, by religious fanatics.

How long will it take for Americans to realize that religious fanaticism is, in fact, the source of a great deal of violent bahavior, and inhumane activities. This time it was a muslim, but how many other times has it been a Christian?

BTW, the Morman, from Texas, who raped young women in the name of his own, "organized religion" was convicted for sexual assault, which sounds to me like a lessor charge, a deal? And how many times do we hear of rapists, set free, who then murder at a later date? convicted child molestors, set free, and later kidnap and kill little children. Why are attacks against women, and children, by men, not prosecuted and punished to the fullest degree. Is anyone really stupid enough to think thesse sickos are ever going to stop?

Rape is a violent crime, and hence, more violence is sure to follow in the lives of those who commit rape.

And also, at some point, people have to realize that there is a link between sexism, religious fanaticism, and violent, inhumane behavior, and often, the results are tragic.

G.

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 04:47 PM
I wonder if this constitutes a "Hate Crime".

Steve

Sev
11-07-2009, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unbelievable!!! Although there have been a record number of mis-statements made regarding yesterday's tragic slaughter of our soldiers, at one of the, if not <u>the </u> largest military base in the country, this morning the top General there has stated that this coward had been under FBI scrutiny for six months? Had been making questionable political statements about bombing people, making bombs, etc., And they didn't send this guy in for intense psychiatric observation, but instead, were about to send him to Afghanistan?

</div></div>

Good thing for them he wasn't a Christian aye Gayle?
Glad to see you dont condone Muslim's in America killing our military personal.

Sev
11-07-2009, 09:37 AM
We cant have racial profiling now can we? The FBI probably didnt say anything as they did not want to look like they were being bigoted against a Muslim.

I cant help but wonder if it was a person of any other religious persuasion if he would have been removed quickly.

Political correctness comes with a price.

Kerbouchard
11-07-2009, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div></div>

Dee,

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There will be plenty of time to unravel this but I would not have blamed Bush and I will not blame Obama. If this was a widespread plan with many terrorists involved, I would see it much differently if Obama's policy was responsible but here, I just don't see that. </span> [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thanks, for a reasonable answer, and although information now reveals that this man was harrassed over his Muslim religion after 9/11, particularly, and had filed a complaint over his religious, Muslim banner, being torn from his vehicle, which was also "keyed" during that same incident, whatever "keyed" means, it would appear that political correctness is exactly the opposite of what he may have been angry about.

Although none of this is at all justification for violent actions on his part, it does point more toward religious harrassment, rather than religious acceptance.

While I do not approve of organized religion, knowing one's place, in this world, should be the goal for us all. I would not seek to harrass, prevent, or otherwise dictate to others about practicing their religion, nor would I fail to speak against anyone using religion to hurt others, nor infringe on their right to differ.

The question is, what creates violent acts? Acceptance, and understanding that the correct way to live one's life, is truly, "To each his own" and particularly, as regards individual rights to practice, or not practice a religious ideology? Or an ideology which seeks to force others to live according to one's personal own religious, or non religious beliefs?

I know what I think about this question, but will never understand the gall of those who think they have a right to judge other people's personal, private decisions, which are legal, protected by our Constitution, and none of their business.

The military is also saying that he had made statements to collegues that he was against America's Middle East Wars, and in writings attributed to him, the logic is that of Llotter's, an ideology of praise for violent cowards, who would, and had, murdered others, and he justified those horrendous acts, just as Llotter does, according to his personal religious beliefs.

I wonder, is there anyone on this site, other than me, who thinks one of us should ask Llotter, "Would you, could you, murder someone and justify it because they were about to have, had actually had, an abortion, or had performed an abortion?"

What obligation do we share, IOW, as reasonable people, peaceful citizens, to inquire of those who make such dangerous statements, such as Llotter's, honoring a murderer, to reveal what their own likely future actions might be. Could it be that each of us has the responsibility to do what it seems now, Hasan's acquaintances failed to do?

This situation seems to be, so far, a situation in which not enough people, asked enough questions, and the result, is a slew of dead and injured, innocent people, just like the innocent doctor, Tiller, many innocent nurses, and medical workers, who have been maimed and/or murdered, by religious fanatics.

How long will it take for Americans to realize that religious fanaticism is, in fact, the source of a great deal of violent bahavior, and inhumane activities. This time it was a muslim, but how many other times has it been a Christian?

BTW, the Morman, from Texas, who raped young women in the name of his own, "organized religion" was convicted for sexual assault, which sounds to me like a lessor charge, a deal? And how many times do we hear of rapists, set free, who then murder at a later date? convicted child molestors, set free, and later kidnap and kill little children. Why are attacks against women, and children, by men, not prosecuted and punished to the fullest degree. Is anyone really stupid enough to think thesse sickos are ever going to stop?

Rape is a violent crime, and hence, more violence is sure to follow in the lives of those who commit rape.

And also, at some point, people have to realize that there is a link between sexism, religious fanaticism, and violent, inhumane behavior, and often, the results are tragic.

G.

</div></div>
Gayle, what you seem to forget is that it is the liberal left that sees to it that these rapists and murderers get out of prison to commit more crimes.

It is the liberal left that wants to keep our borders open.

It is the liberal left that files lawsuits when extremists claim they are being 'profiled'.

It is the liberal left that thinks they can make peace with people who do not recognize our right to exist.

It is the liberal left that handicaps our law enforcement, our military, and our intelligence gathering capabilities.

I agree with a good deal of your conclusions, but it is your own parties policies that ensure these tragedies will continue.

Gayle in MD
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And just in interesting addendum about the Left's 'beautiful' PC world. The Left has an unrelenting attack on religion, particularly Christianity, largely on the grounds that it fails the test of common sense. But they easily substitute an insane PC world which is even more detached from common sense and is eagerly imposed on us by force of law. </div></div>

the left doesn't give a damn what religion you are, or how much of your time and money you give to the church, nor to which God you pray. Many on the left are Christians, FYI, and further, you need to take a walk through Arlington national Cemetary, and take a look at all of the Muslim Americans who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan for YOU and the rest of the Christians in America.

Section 60, BTW.

We are a melting pot. If you don't like the idea of being sensitive to other peoples religious values, and beliefs, or non beliefs, fine, just don't try to dictate to everyone else according to your own.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-11-2009, 06:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kerbouchard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div></div>

Dee,

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> There will be plenty of time to unravel this but I would not have blamed Bush and I will not blame Obama. If this was a widespread plan with many terrorists involved, I would see it much differently if Obama's policy was responsible but here, I just don't see that. </span> </div></div>

G.

[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gayle, what you seem to forget is that it is the liberal left that sees to it that these rapists and murderers get out of prison to commit more crimes.

<span style="color: #000066">What you don't seem to realize is that is a totally false suppostion on your part. People get out of jail after a panel of people in the law enforcement arena, and a judge, make a determinaion to let them out. there is no indication that those people are more left, than right.</span>

It is the liberal left that wants to keep our borders open.

<span style="color: #000066"> Really? Ronald Reagan was the guy who was all for Amnesty, not the liberals, and the illegals flowed across the border like gang busters, after Reagan.</span>

It is the liberal left that files lawsuits when extremists claim they are being 'profiled'.

<span style="color: #000066">So you are for profiling? Justice is supposed to be blind. people should sue when they do not get a fair day in court, or are profiled by law enforcement...Show me your documentation that proves that the people in the American Civil Liberties Union, are all from the left. You can't. Another RW myth.</span>

It is the liberal left that thinks they can make peace with people who do not recognize our right to exist.

<span style="color: #000066">Another myth, created by Bush during the Fiasco in Iraq, his war of choice, which he totally F-ed up, and which was an illegal war in the first place, which he lied us into fighting, and which exacerbated our problems in the Middle East.

In fact, it is the bombing and the resulting FUBAR, by the right, which led to all of our current problems in the Middle East, not the left. </span>

It is the liberal left that handicaps our law enforcement, our military, and our intelligence gathering capabilities.

<span style="color: #000066"> LMAO! they didn't get very far while Bush was running a dictatorship for eight damn years, breaking our law, lying us into wars for oil, outing people who exposed his lies, for revenge.

The right made every mess we are dealing with right now, including the FUBAR on Wall Street, which Bush knew was coming for nearly a year before it finally hit, and while he was standing out there in the rose garden, lying about the economy, he was borrowing the country into a pit of impotence.</span>

I agree with a good deal of your conclusions, but it is your own parties policies that ensure these tragedies will continue. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Ever single tragedy we are facing is a result of Republican policies. The Republicans had control for twelve of the seventeen years preceeding 07, and we had three Republican Presidents, during the time that the country was invaded by illegals, and the hate for AMerica built to a dangerous level in the Middle East.

Reagan, Bush and Bush, grew al Qaeda with their policies. You need to read some books for a change, instead of just buying into RW BS. </span>

wolfdancer
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
If you can follow his train of reasoning and who the &*%$#^* can?,... simply by exercising, your right as guaranteed by the Constitution, to vote for the party, and candidate of your choice....you are not only making a political choice, you are going over to the "Dark Side"
I won't list the many crimes that makes one guilty of, including thought crimes,according to him, as he has done such a fine job of indicting you as a mass murderer,etc.
His accusations are getting a little more far out though....next it will be your grandfather that invested in the I.G. Farbon,
"final solution" ovens, rather then some better known political families.

Gayle in MD
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can follow his train of reasoning and who the &*%$#^* can?,... simply by exercising, your right as guaranteed by the Constitution, to vote for the party, and candidate of your choice....you are not only making a political choice, you are going over to the "Dark Side"
I won't list the many crimes that makes one guilty of, including thought crimes,according to him, as he has done such a fine job of indicting you as a mass murderer,etc.
His accusations are getting a little more far out though....next it will be your grandfather that invested in the I.G. Farbon,
"final solution" ovens, rather then some better known political families. </div></div>

Every time I read this board, two things slap me in the face. The overwhelming power of propaganda, and how little the right reads, studies, and hence fails completely to understand the historic record of how things got to this disastrous situation in the Middle East.

It is truly incredible!

G.

pooltchr
11-11-2009, 07:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We cant have racial profiling now can we? The FBI probably didnt say anything as they did not want to look like they were being bigoted against a Muslim.

I cant help but wonder if it was a person of any other religious persuasion if he would have been removed quickly.

Political correctness comes with a price. </div></div>

Had the government acted on the information they found in e-mail, etc, do you think the left would have been screaming that his right to privacy had been invaded. Had they acted on proof of his radical muslim philosophy, would the left have cried about religious persecution? Had they actually taken the guy down to Gitmo, where he belonged, would the left have been protesting that he should be released?

Had the government simply sat down and had some open dialogue with him, do you think we could have averted this terrorist act?

Steve

wolfdancer
11-12-2009, 02:07 AM
??? (http://www.military.com/news/article/details-emerge-on-hood-rampage-suspect.html?ESRC=navy.nl)

Gayle in MD
11-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Amazing how the right would like to tie this in with political correctness, and lay the entire thing at the feet of Liberals.

Liberals don't run the Military, anymore than they run the FBI!

The military, and the FBI, are responsible. There were ample signs that this man was unfit. They should have focused on his mental problems, and realized that he was not fit to counsel our soldiers suffering from PTSD!

Gives me the creeps thinking how much damage he may have done to those suffering soldiers over his tenure.

Mental illness is a huge problem in this country, yet many can't see the connection between not enough mental health coverage, and the devastating results.

Political correctness has nothing whatever to do with this tragedy. Lack of communication between the military and the FBI, and the failure among his associates to go forward with whatever concerns they had about him, early on.

pooltchr
11-12-2009, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Liberals don't run the Military, anymore than they run the FBI!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Right now, liberals are in charge of our government in Washington. The president and congress are more liberal than we have ever seen in our lifetimes.

When Bush was president, he was responsible for everrything, according to you.

How is it that now that you have a lib in the white house, all of a sudden, he has no responsibility?

Steve

wolfdancer
11-12-2009, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mental illness is a huge problem in this country </div></div>
I see examples of it every day....coincidentally, I log in and read the gang of four here on a daily basis.
Re: (pick one....they all fit)
"Dr. Sanji: I don't think he's overly psychotic, but, I still think he's quite sick.
Psychiatrist: You think he's dangerous?
Dr. Sanji: Absolutely so." (one flew over the cuckoo's nest)
"what the left doesn't realize"....
"an what the right don't know"
But evidently those four do..........

Gayle in MD
11-12-2009, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mental illness is a huge problem in this country </div></div>
I see examples of it every day....coincidentally, I log in and read the gang of four here on a daily basis.
Re: (pick one....they all fit)
"Dr. Sanji: I don't think he's overly psychotic, but, I still think he's quite sick.
Psychiatrist: You think he's dangerous?
Dr. Sanji: Absolutely so." (one flew over the cuckoo's nest)
"what the left doesn't realize"....
"an what the right don't know"
But evidently those four do.......... </div></div>

Yep, twisting and turning in the wind, trying to spread around all their BS and angry because the only thing they accomplish is a demonstration in denial and fantasy.

One in five, mentally ill, one in five, Republican.
Coincidence?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
11-12-2009, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
One in five, mentally ill, one in five, Republican.
Coincidence?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

No, that just means that 4 of 5 of the mentally ill must be Democrats!

(basic math, Gayle!)

Steve

llotter
11-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Yes, I think the FBI was very concerned that some of the information that they had was from illegal wiretaps and therefore it would have been tainted and thrown out of court. We just have to accept the fact that terrorists will occasionally succeed and hope that the toll is not too bad.

wolfdancer
11-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I blame Jimmy Carter!!!, or his brother Billy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Have a good weekend...watch out for any snipers....

Gayle in MD
11-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Speaking of snipers, this great effort being used by the right to paint this horrible attack in Texas, as a terrorist plot, and hence, Obama's first terrorist attack. Idiotic, to say the least, but if we were to use their same ideology, that would make Bush responsible for the sniper who gunned down all the innocent people in the Washington Metro Area, during the Bush regime.

It seems that no act, regardless of how ssd and distressing to the country at large, is beyond Republican's efforts to distort it for political purposes.

What a disgusting bunch!

G.

Kerbouchard
11-13-2009, 05:53 PM
How could you possibly believe that this wasn't a terrorist attack? Or at least an attack from a Muslim extremist which in our country has come to be synonymous with terrorist attack?

llotter
11-13-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't know why I would ever expect you to be fair but let me point out that the DC sniper had no Jihadist connections, he didn't make any claim to the greatness of allah or any other connection to al qaeda or terrorism. It is apparent that all of the terrorist/jihadist connections are self-evident in the Ft Hood killings and that the only reason The Moron defies the obvious in this case is to maintain the lie that we are safer now than when he took office.

The truth is that his presidency is a total failure on every front and we will be paying a big price for years to come.

Gayle in MD
11-13-2009, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know why I would ever expect you to be fair but let me point out that the DC sniper had no Jihadist connections, he didn't make any claim to the greatness of allah or any other connection to al qaeda or terrorism. It is apparent that all of the terrorist/jihadist connections are self-evident in the Ft Hood killings and that the only reason The Moron defies the obvious in this case is to maintain the lie that we are safer now than when he took office.

The truth is that his presidency is a total failure on every front and we will be paying a big price for years to come. </div></div>

John Allen Muhammad, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The D.C. Sniper </span> was a Muslim, you jerk!

Why in the world would you think that anyone who supported Bush, and defends his failed presidency, could have any opinion, about President Obama, or anything at else, to which I would give any credibility?

Your praise of a murderer makes you completely ill, and irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned.

Don't post to me anymore, will ya?

llotter
11-13-2009, 06:36 PM
What a nice way to raise the debate level. I didn't say that the DC sniper wasn't muslim, I said he had no jihadist or terrorist connections, unlike the Hasan...

Uncivility seems to be your stock and trade.. You fit in with the Commie left where the ends justify any means.

pooltchr
11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of snipers, this great effort being used by the right to paint this horrible attack in Texas, as a terrorist plot, and hence, Obama's first terrorist attack. Idiotic, to say the least,
G.

</div></div>

Americans being slaughtered by a muslim extremist while he is shouting praise to Allah on American soil. A muslim who has been in regular contact with other terrorist groups on a regular basis. A muslim who had expressed specific concerns about fighting other muslims.

Nah, you're right...nobody in their right mind would think it was a terrorist attack!

(What a freaking idiot!!!)

Steve

wolfdancer
11-15-2009, 04:24 AM
I'm not sure which reply to your post was more.... WTF?
Steve's, or llotter's.
neither of these co-gents, made a cogent post.
Steve trying to make it into a mass terrorist plot, and llater, trying to blame President Obama for not stopping it.
Geez, laying all this blame on the POTUS....makes you wonder what their thoughts might have been if say, terrorists flew airplanes into tall office buildings in a major City???

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure which reply to your post was more.... WTF?
Steve's, or llotter's.
Steve trying to make it into a mass terrorist plot, and llater, trying to blame President Obama for not stopping it.
Geez, laying all this blame on the POTUS....makes you wonder what their thoughts might have been if say, terrorists flew airplanes into tall office buildings in a major City???
</div></div>

Exactly the point. If you blame Bush for 9/11, you pretty much have to blame Obama for this one. After all, the feds had him underinvestigation for 6 months and didn't do anything to stop it.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure which reply to your post was more.... WTF?
Steve's, or llotter's.
</div></div>

The incredulous, illogical comparisons to the two events tell the story of their ignorance.

Every Muslim praises Allah. That name is their God. I've thought from the start that the right would take to the thought of killing ALL Muslims, since that is the way of threatened, ignorant, dictators, which is exactly what THEY are according to their own platform.

As anyone can easily tell, these RW fanatics think all praise to any other than their God, is a threat to them. In fact, EVERYTHING is a threat to them, but then, isn't that always the way when dealing with ignorance?

This attempt to compare this tragedy, to 9/11, after Bush's refusal to heed eight months of warnings, unprecedented warnings, at that, specific, unprecedented warnings, is their M.O., twisting of the facts, spreading around illogical statements, and their usual Hollywood flare for the dramatics, as we see in all of their religious fanaical, radical party.

llotter should be on every watch list in the country....

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 02:07 PM
I just love your double standards.

If someone walked into an abortion clinic, pulled out a gun, shouted out "Jesus is Lord" and killed a dozen people, you would have tagged him as a rw religious fanatic and called it a hate crime before the smell of gunpowder was gone!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-15-2009, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly the point. </div></div>
OMG !!!!!
I didn't think anybody would ever even try to make an attempt to make a
comparison of these two events....but I must have overlooked the fact that you are still here sharing with us, and haven't joined some elitist discussion panel like the Heritage foundation "A conservative think tank"
It's not worth the time for me to point out the obvious, but it will be interesting to see if any of the other members of your tanked thinking group, will post something in agreement with that terribly, tragically even, flawed post.
Please don't try to edumacate me anymore....there are others here in way more of a pressing need....sheesh!!!

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 02:21 PM
You obviously don't get it, and, like Gayle, probably never will.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-15-2009, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly the point. </div></div>
OMG !!!!!
I didn't think anybody would ever even try to make an attempt to make a
comparison of these two events....but I must have overlooked the fact that you are still here sharing with us, and haven't joined some elitist discussion panel like the Heritage foundation "A conservative think tank"
It's not worth the time for me to point out the obvious, but it will be interesting to see if any of the other members of your tanked thinking group, will post something in agreement with that terribly, tragically even, flawed post.
Please don't try to edumacate me anymore....there are others here in way more of a pressing need....sheesh!!! </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! From the man who can't make a logical POINT!

WE've been through this same fruitless attempt to get the right to think rationally, before...

It is beyond their ability. Remember...these are the guys who thought Palin was fit to be VP! One of them even said the Democratics were afraid, of Sara!

Same nuts who voted twice for Bush!

It should be obvious, this idiot in Texas was ill, and a religious fanatic, one goes with the other, always.

All religious fanatics, are ill. Fundamentalism is mental illness in action, regardless of which religion is involved.Killing in the name of God, anyone's God, is proof of mental illness.

The absence of Critical thinking skills has been the hallmark of the Republican Party for decades, and particularly of the radical religious RW members here. Hence, we have one of them writing praise to a "Christian" religious nut, who took up a gun and killed innocent people, as well! Same damn thing!

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
11-15-2009, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
WE've been through this same fruitless attempt to get the right to think rationally, before...

</div></div>

You might find more success if you could demonstrate an ability for rational thinking yourself. Regurgitating the left wing spin over and over doesn't count!

Steve

LWW
11-16-2009, 05:27 AM
When was Nadil Malik Hasan was handing out business cards labeling him as a soldier of Allah while a participant in the new president's transitional task force ... I guess that wasn't much of a clue?

LWW