PDA

View Full Version : Obama reveals himself briefly.

LWW
11-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I watched aghast as the POTUS addressed the American people following a terrorist attack on a US military base.

With incredible insensitivity Obama felt it more important to spend the first 2 minutes giving a "SHOUT OUT" to political backers. What a travesty. ---> A woofer addresses the nation. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hiw8iXdMM)

Meanwhile, from the wayback machine. ---> What a difference 8 years makes. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCfdYS10_gQ&feature=related)

LWW

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 09:50 AM
We already know that the left thinks the military is the scourge of the United States. One of them recently posted on here that one way to fix the economy is to cut back on military spending!!!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Qtec
11-06-2009, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched aghast as the POTUS addressed the American people following a terrorist attack on a US military base. </div></div>

What a freakin nut-job you are. Tell me, how many years has this terrorist been planning his attack?

Q...nut job............another conspiracy?

pooltchr
11-06-2009, 10:07 AM
You are dodging the issue. When a tragedy like this happens, reasonable people would be more concerned about the families of the victims, and not their political supporters.

Steve

LWW
11-06-2009, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched aghast as the POTUS addressed the American people following a terrorist attack on a US military base. </div></div>

What a freakin nut-job you are. Tell me, how many years has this terrorist been planning his attack?

Q...nut job............another conspiracy? </div></div>

Completely irrelevant to the point.

Obama was far more concerned with getting his hosanahs and giving shout outs to his followers than he was in addressing the emergency and the nations's concerns.

LWW