PDA

View Full Version : FT. HOOD - The people of Israel..........

jayalley
11-06-2009, 09:42 AM
know all too well the scenario of someone shouting "Allahu Akbar" and then proceeding to randomly murder as many innocent people as possible.

Welcome to the first act of terrorism since 9-11....and the soothing effect that Obama was supposed to produce.

Welcome to the new reality.

LWW
11-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Haven't you heard from the fringe media yet?

This wasn't terrorism ... the poor soul suffered from pre post traumatic stress syndrome.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 03:04 PM
another "looney tunes" post...even the jerks on Fox, as bigoted as they are would not try to blame President Obama for this.
I don't know if you have seen the photos of some of the young soldiers that were murdered....but it's pathetic that you try to trivialize their tragic deaths by turning it into some blame Obama post. I'd love to se you post that in the local paper there and sign your name to that

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Nice try, loser...just another sick post of yours, this time you have even lowered the bar beyond belief...trying to make a joke out of this tragedy..
bet that went over big on the other 9 sites you imagine the you are the leading poster on

Sev
11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Kudos's to the female Sgt that took the bastard down. She took 3 bullets and remained focused under fire. That she returned fire against someone that she most likely had contact with speaks well for her.

On a side note she shot her first buck at age 11 and is has been an avid hunter ever since. Kind of like Sara Palin in that sense. My kind of woman.

jayalley
11-07-2009, 09:35 AM
That's about it.

If you're a person of faith... look out because Gayle has you in her trashmouth gunsights.

If you are an observant Italian Catholic or an Irish Catholic....you are an abortion/woman-hating evil person (and homophobic as well).

LWW
11-07-2009, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another "looney tunes" post...even the jerks on Fox, as bigoted as they are would not try to blame President Obama for this.
I don't know if you have seen the photos of some of the young soldiers that were murdered....but it's pathetic that you try to trivialize their tragic deaths by turning it into some blame Obama post. I'd love to se you post that in the local paper there and sign your name to that </div></div>

Can you show me a post where they did this?

What's that?

You can't?

I know.

So ... why lie?

LWW

LWW
11-07-2009, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, loser...just another sick post of yours, this time you have even lowered the bar beyond belief...trying to make a joke out of this tragedy..
bet that went over big on the other 9 sites you imagine the you are the leading poster on </div></div>

I wish that was a joke.

It was a talking head salivating at the chance to explain this wasn't terrorism.

LWW

LWW
11-07-2009, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try, loser</div></div>

And thanks for confirming again that you lie constantly.

For a person you have on ignore, you still know everything I post on more than one board and seem intent on nut swinging at every opportunity.

Your shadow posting man crush infatuation that you have is creeping me out stalker boy.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 03:04 PM
man crush on you, you twit??? I saw that idiotic photo of yours, flexing your, what do you call them , biceps? and I admit it; I was laughing so hard that you finally did get me to wet my pants.
What a jerk you must be in real life, imagining yourself as a cover boy for GQ. lololol !!!!!

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 03:11 PM
say now there's a thought for you...a menage a trois ...you, Sarge, and Sarah.
Nothing sexier then a woman that knows how to skin a deer....you jes need to be careful and not tick her off before you go to sleep.
I didn't read the story about her taking him out....good stuff!!!

pooltchr
11-07-2009, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you finally did get me to wet my pants.
</div></div>

I don't believe I would have told that in public.....

Steve

Sev
11-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Ahhh there is nothing like a Sev sandwich.

Nothing like a couple of well armed females to protect their man.