PDA

View Full Version : And another shooting....

sack316
11-06-2009, 12:52 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33726074/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

In Orlando. All up on the news right now

Sack

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Update !!!!
It turns out that President Obama is to blame, according to one of the leading spokesman for the right here...
(but I blame Bush)
I'm thinking he might be a victim of Monarch Mind Control, and we have to be like real careful here as:
" DANGERS INVOLVED:
Every Monarch slave has thousands of internal safety devices (programs etc.) to prevent anything from freeing the slave of her or his programming. IF YOU DISCOVER A MONARCH SLAVE-BE CAREFUL NOT TO TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW OR you MAY CAUSE THEM TO COMMIT SUICIDE. If any of the readers of this article do find a Monarch slave I suggest they call and talk to me about any steps they plan to take. Suicide programs are attached to all types of things within a Monarch slave. Do not mistakenly think you can tamper with the programming. Do not think that you can merely tell the slave that you want to free the person, and expect that they will automatically want your help. Working with Monarch slaves (also called Marionette survivors) is touchy like handling ticking bombs. It also calls for extreme dedication and patience. "
Wait, did they say may commit suicide?
Jay, you might be a victim of MMC

sack316
11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah, that or maybe we can just say our thoughts and prayers are with the families and the victims in senseless tragedies.

Sack

wolfdancer
11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
that's the kind of thoughts we should all be expressing about this tragedy!!!