PDA

View Full Version : I'm terribly ill

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 03:50 AM
I believe I have come down with the dreaded lww syndrome , formally known as foot in mouth disease....I just looked at the posts, and there is my name as the last poster "the final word" on 10 threads. This makes # 11.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2009, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe I have come down with the dreaded lww syndrome , formally known as foot in mouth disease....I just looked at the posts, and there is my name as the last poster "the final word" on 10 threads. This makes # 11. </div></div>

I call that being a patriot, given his non stop political lies.

These "rural" genuises around here are stunningly uninformed.

Interesting that last night I heard the fellow, Hoh, I think was his name, who resigned his duty in Afghanistan, being interviewed by Chris Matthews. Hoh was explaing that we are wasting our time in Afghanistan, now, because there is a civil war in Afghanistan, (where have we heard that before?) between the educated, urban, secular progressives, and the uneducated, rural, religious radicals.

I thought, gee, isn't that close to what we have going on right here in our own country these days?

The right, comparing health care for the ill and oppressed citizens of this country to the jewish genocide, really takes the cake.

When it is obvious that the private health insurance industry, makes it's profits one way only, and that is by denying health care to the ill and dying, those who are facing death in the eye, yet Republicans, who are always ready to throw away money to kill people on the other side of the world, are comparing health care reform, to the jewish genocide.

Now if that doesn't prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how completely insane Bachmann, Boehner, Virginia Foxx, three total NUS. and most of the righties on this site, aprrot everything they put out there.

I wonder, did any Jewish people in this country wonder if any of the bodies in that photo which the RW health care protestors held high, right in front of Boehner, Bachmann, and the rest, may actually have had pictures of the dead bodies of their own relatives who were murdered in that camp?

Republicans are Absolutely repulsive!

Every American citizen should be outraged at the Republican Leadership over their unamerican behavior, and their failure to speak out against what was right in front of their noses, and couldn't have been missed, which they now try to deny to reporters that they saw those repuslive signs. Who TF do they think they're kidding? There are clips of all of them, standing right there in front of that huge sign, with those bodies of Jewish victims, piled like trash in a heap!

Write on, Jack, we patriots cannot let the sicko Republican Party silence our determination to stand up for the laws of our land, regardless of how much llotter, Eg, Steve, LWW, and others on here try to bastardize them, and slander those Americans who refuse to allow them to get away with slander, sexism, racism, and other unamerican sentiments, which are fomented, and approved by the ill and repulsive Republican Leadership.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Sev
11-07-2009, 09:07 AM
You poor poor thing. So confused.

LWW
11-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Self deluded is more accurate.

At least she stroked her sock puppet for his obedience.

LWW

jayalley
11-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey, LAPDANCER, it's great to see you posting again under your more descriptive moniker.

Ha, ha, ha.
You need a hobby.

wolfdancer
11-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Have you two ever thought of taking your comedy act on the road? Vaudeville is as dead as Palin's chance of being elected "Supreme Commander of U. S. Forces", or appointed to any intelligence agency, but there is community theater.....