PDA

View Full Version : to my good friend (sic), llotter

wolfdancer
11-08-2009, 04:12 PM
First off, I want to congratulate you on your "inventiveness"
I have read the X number of things that you charge the the left with, that has raised havoc for our country, but believe "humor" to be both new and original, and believe it will shortly be included in the party propaganda handouts...in fact, any day now I'm predicting either Winken, Blinken, or Nod , the main er "reporters",all graduates of the "Tokyo Rose Institute, School of Broadcasting" on the Fox news network will be mentioning that.
But, i also have to tell you that by being so predictable, and repeatable, you are beginning to be as big a bore as well as lww,steve. Ed-ggrrr (that thar boy needs a muzzle)..so before you
lose your huge following here, as your "friend across the aisle", I have a great suggestion for you. Begin a "top ten" list like Johnny Carson's......the top ten new things that we can accuse the liberal left of. The winners would have their names engraved on the James Kopp memorial, to be erected as soon as the right (no pun intended) funding for it and the eternal torch can be exacted.
To get the ball rolling...I am offering this:
what the left doesn't realize ( I think all suggestions need to have this as the lead in) ...doesn't realize is that they are responsible for the swine flu outbreak, this, after their habit of "porking pigs" over the past decades. I will state that I never did that, but once saw an attractive ewe, that gave me a
"come on, big boy" look...and .....

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 10:27 AM
In view of the events in Texas this past week, I want llotter to tell us whether or not he would ever plan to murder an abortion doctor, or bomb an abortion clinic.

It is time for citizens to inquire of those who represent radical religious, ideologies and support violent offenders, whether they represent an existing domestic terrorist threat to any innocent Americans, due to their fanatical religious beliefs.

G.

LWW
11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In view of the events in Texas this past week, I want llotter to tell us whether or not he would ever plan to murder an abortion doctor, or bomb an abortion clinic.

It is time for citizens to inquire of those who represent radical religious, ideologies and support violent offenders, whether they represent an existing domestic terrorist threat to any innocent Americans, due to their fanatical religious beliefs.

G. </div></div>

You are every bit as classless as I had expected.

No matter how low the bar is set, you manage to slither beneath it.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 10:43 AM
hear hear !!! Right on, Gayle!!
As for the wannabe internet bullies here, that will try to intimidate you....
Fear not (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7d9mGv61M)

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Could it be we have a coward on our hands?

OR, could it be that this man who has praised a murderer on here for years, has plans of his own, which demand that he hide, without addressing his own consistant, worrisome, repulsive statements, in defense of cowardly murderers, domestic terrorists, who do the same things that al Qaeda does, HIDE AND KILL PEOPLE over their FANATICAL RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGIES!

??????????????????????????????????

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 10:55 AM
What's the answer, llotter? Got something to hide?

G.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hear hear !!! Right on, Gayle!!
As for the wannabe internet bullies here, that will try to intimidate you....
Fear not (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7d9mGv61M)
</div></div>

Still no answer from llotter????

What's he hiding?

G.

llotter
11-10-2009, 02:31 PM
I didn't respond because I could never compete with wolfdancer in the humor department.

Just let it be said that the statist/Left is directly responsible for every significant social and foreign policy problem for the past century. That would be especially true of the slaughter of tens of millions innocent babies that the Left has precipitated on our country.

While I do admire and appreciate the courage of someone who recognizes evil and is willing to take action to affect this legalized atrocity, as I would of someone who shot Hitler of Dr. Mengele before they could do more harm, I am not cut from that cloth.

The ideal in any society is to recognize evil and to end it, not rationalize it for personal convenience or political gain. You, Gayle, have the blood of innocents staining you and the sooner you repent, as the director of Planned Parenthood did recently, the sooner you can clean your hands and beg forgiveness.

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=34748&wf=rsscol

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't respond because I could never compete with wolfdancer in the humor department.

Just let it be said that the statist/Left is directly responsible for every significant social and foreign policy problem for the past century. That would be especially true of the slaughter of tens of millions innocent babies that the Left has precipitated on our country.

While I do admire and appreciate the courage of someone who recognizes evil and is willing to take action to affect this legalized atrocity, as I would of someone who shot Hitler of Dr. Mengele before they could do more harm, I am not cut from that cloth.

The ideal in any society is to recognize evil and to end it, not rationalize it for personal convenience or political gain. You, Gayle, have the blood of innocents staining you and the sooner you repent, as the director of Planned Parenthood did recently, the sooner you can clean your hands and beg forgiveness.

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=34748&wf=rsscol

</div></div>

You are the one with blood on your hands, not me. I have never had a abortion. Further, I believe in personal freedom, not religious dicatatorships, and not anarchy from those, like you, who aprove of law breakers and cowardly murderers, who make up their own unscientific definitions, and then kill people who don't buy into their unscientific conclusions.

AND don't talk to me about the Catholic Church, protectors of pedofeile priests.

A fetus does not become a baby, until it is a person. A woman has the right to her own body, and no one else. That is the basis for all human rights, the right to control one's own body.

G.

llotter
11-10-2009, 03:44 PM
It would be a sad world indeed, if we left it to scientists to make moral decisions for us. In fact, that appears to be the world into which we are headed, unfortunately.

And you talk of some sort of perverted freedom where some are free to kill the totally innocent show how far you will go to impose your ideology on society.

Of course, I did not talk about the Catholic Church, with which I have the deepest respect, but only referenced the story in their publication. It is telling that the source impugns the facts in your mind.

In addition, it is just nonsensical to say that the fetus (another attempt to rationalize evil by using a different name) is anything but a young human being. There are no humans with first being a baby from its earliest stage. Rationalizing evil only begets more evil and it is apparent in today's cultural decay.

I have mentioned the Milgram experiments before as a demonstration of how good people can be led to do evil and would recommend that everyone reading this read about it or watch it.

wolfdancer
11-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Seems that he has replied to you now, and basically accuses you of being a mass murderer.:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You, Gayle, have the blood of innocents staining you and the sooner you repent, as the director of Planned Parenthood did recently, the sooner you can clean your hands and beg forgiveness. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just let it be said that the statist/Left is directly responsible for every significant social and foreign policy problem for the past century. That would be especially true of the slaughter of tens of millions innocent babies that the Left has precipitated on our country. </div></div>
I don't know how you feel, but those kind of posts, I feel they contain "buzz words" that trouble me. They didn't pay enough attention to the Ft. Hood shooter either, despite the warning signs ( I guess that is President Obama's fault for personally vetting him ) and I would advise you to never address him personally in a post, and maybe never to respond to him as well.
I'm wondering how long he will continue to overuse the word statist, ad nauseum ?
Interestingly...Wiki has this:
" Statism reached its highest point in the centrally planned fascist and Stalinist countries, but exists in varying degrees in every country in the world [4] including capitalist countries like USA. Between the end of World War II and the fall of the USSR many Western European nations ran 'mixed' (10-45% public) economies, and in some Asian countries such as Singapore, 60% of the GDP generated in Singapore comes from government-linked companies. State-run industries are part of the public sector, sometimes referred to as the state sector."
Ragging on lww might be a little more predictable in regards to it's outcome, as he stutters and stammers, but can't travel beyond Dayton and his all important DTBS, that would be lost without his leadership.
As to lotto's claim..."let is be said..." by whom????
I just checked out the PP quiting claim....and I didn't know that they practiced abortion....thought they were a preventive method only, agency. I personally don't believe in abortions, but unfortunately have been indirectly involved twice.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be a sad world indeed, if we left it to scientists to make moral decisions for us. In fact, that appears to be the world into which we are headed, unfortunately.

And you talk of some sort of perverted freedom where some are free to kill the totally innocent show how far you will go to impose your ideology on society.

Of course, I did not talk about the Catholic Church, with which I have the deepest respect, but only referenced the story in their publication. It is telling that the source impugns the facts in your mind.

In addition, it is just nonsensical to say that the fetus (another attempt to rationalize evil by using a different name) is anything but a young human being. There are no humans with first being a baby from its earliest stage. Rationalizing evil only begets more evil and it is apparent in today's cultural decay.

I have mentioned the Milgram experiments before as a demonstration of how good people can be led to do evil and would recommend that everyone reading this read about it or watch it. </div></div>

FYI, I don't and would never, personally force others to do as I say, nor would I ever defend someone who killed other people, because he wanted to be able to dictate to others according to his personal philosophy.

The unborn are fetuses, not people, not babies, but fetuses, and dependent of the mother's womb, which belongs to her, not to the fetus. Neither you, nor any other person, has a right to tell her what she may or may not do. It is none of your business what any woman does with her own body.

You support muder. That makes you unamerican, and not a decent person. No decent person supports murdering innocent people, who abide by the law.

I never read your posts, but did feel obligated to learn how much of a threat you might be to some innocent person at an abortion clinic.

I will say I am relieved that you say you, personally, would not murder anyone. Given your totally F-ed up thinking process, and your ability to twist reality around to suit your ideological misconceptions, along with other events of this week, I felt that it was important to put you on the spot.

I will go back to ignoring you since I do not approve of people who believe in, and honor, cold blooded, cowardly murderers, which is exactly what Kopp was.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 04:57 PM
It is fine, IMO, for ayone to say they don't believe in abortion. No one can force another to think as they do, feel as they feel, or have the same values.

What is so wrong about the pro life group, is that they assume they have a right to dictate to others, according to their personal values.

If one's body is not one's own, then there is no freedom. The right to have complete control of one's own body is the hallmark of freedom, and personal rights.

But then, who could exopect some NUTCASE who admires murderers, to ever grasp that concept.

I have him back on total ignore, now. Atleast when he blows up some clinic somewhere, I won't feel bad for not backing him down and getting his answer, the way the FBI failed to lock in on that guy in Texas..

I predict we will read about llotter in the papers someday, and it won't be for recieving the Medal Of Freedom!

wolfdancer
11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
the Medal of Freedom?.......lol
They'll be awarding that to lww long before lotto