PDA

View Full Version : Say, how come it's just the

wolfdancer
11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
"ignored users" that use the shout box, as their sand box?
Youth wants to know....

Sev
11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Who's on ignore??

Oh that's right your one of the spineless ones that do that.

Carry on.

LWW
11-08-2009, 07:01 PM
He's only doing what he's told to do.

LWW

wolfdancer
11-08-2009, 07:36 PM
I read enough of your UnAmerican bs, without having to read it a second time there. You can call it. my option to put the huns on ignore whatever the **** you want to...the shout box is just another latrine, imo , as you **** people have polluted the site. I call it "American" to avoid reading this amalgamation of every hate group, supremacists group, fringe lunatic group's, elitist whacked out thoughts.
Are you so f**ken enraptured with your own scribblings, that you think you project fear into others? You are another fearless azz kicking rw'r? I thought that was just Rambo's brain fart. Dream on....
I see that the other Bobbsey Twin has also posted behind me, I'm flattered by the attention, but tell him to GF* for me anyway.

jayalley
11-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfdancer
11-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Right...no pun intended...now, you are my #1 ignored person.
I don't need no censor to tell me what should be triple X rated, or not. So you can brag about that to your classmates?

pooltchr
11-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Why would someone who considers this site to be "polluted" choose to spend so much time here?

If I found myself in the middle of pollution, I would find my way out.

Steve

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 12:48 AM
kudos for you....but don't you remember calling me stupid, and stupid stupid as as stupid does.....I'm too dumb to leave, besides as the other reel smart peoples liken yerslef says, I take my orders from Gayle.
Or I could just be spying here for the ALCU