PDA

View Full Version : A sterling idea

wolfdancer
11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Another great idea from me!!!
The ignore feature was/is a great feature, saved me from developing ulcers at this young age. BUT, Wouldn't it be great to be able to prove with a simple added app.feature, upon inquiry, whether one read, as claimed by lww and company, their "really important posts"......
or avoided reading the drivel?
Be also really, really ...nice, if one could find out by inquiry, how many times someone read their own post. I get suspicious when I see a post from the "Special one" 2000 views, 5 replies, all to himself....

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 02:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another great idea from me!!!
The ignore feature was/is a great feature, saved me from developing ulcers at this young age. BUT, Wouldn't it be great to be able to prove with a simple added app.feature, upon inquiry, whether one read, as claimed by lww and company, their "really important posts"......
or avoided reading the drivel?
Be also really, really ...nice, if one could find out by inquiry, how many times someone read their own post. I get suspicious when I see a post from the "Special one" 2000 views, 5 replies, all to himself.... </div></div>

I have no inclination to read their posts. The only time I see any of it is when someone quotes their drivel.

I still read Bobby, Dee, Q., Sack, Dick, Martin, Max, Hondo, where is Hondo(???) Sonoma, when he shows up, and yours, and that's about it.

After cancer, avoiding the ugly, comes pretty natural. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 03:06 AM
I got the lot of them on ignore, but do check in on them, while they sort out who is their #1 poster and leader of the pack.
You ain't missing much, and it must be particularly irritating for lww to know you ain't reading his tripe. I may have to go over to AZB, to get the full report.

LWW
11-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Your infatuation with me is troubling stalker boy.

IOW your great idea is that you wish you could prove yourself to be telling the truth when everyone knows you aren't.

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got the lot of them on ignore, but do check in on them, while they sort out who is their #1 poster and leader of the pack.
You ain't missing much, and it must be particularly irritating for lww to know you ain't reading his tripe. I may have to go over to AZB, to get the full report. </div></div>

I believe the post that was e-mailed to me was the only one of his posts I've ever read. I see enough of his delusional "Facts" when others here quote him.

A Narcisscist, suffering from delustions of granduer, living in his "No where land."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 01:25 PM
"he's a real nowhere man, living in his....."
I like it, good one !!!!

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 04:50 PM
damn, he done listened in on our private thread, an.......as I've mentioned before, any mention of him,good or bad ... and he gets teary eyed, seeing his own name in print.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, he done listened in on our private thread, an.......as I've mentioned before, any mention of him,good or bad ... and he gets teary eyed, seeing his own name in print.
</div></div>

Yeah, well, I recall all the way back to teenaged years that the trouble rousers crashed some people's parties, and ruined good clean fun for everyone else. That's what the right remind me of on this board.

First they prove they are unable to debate like adults, causing the intelligent people around here to ignore their juvenile slurs, insults, lies and ignorance, then they presume to paint our complete disinterest in them into the self promoting idea that they have won because sensible people don't want to be bothered with their ignorance and illegitimate claims, and lack of debating skills.

They leave no alternative for reasonable people, but to be ignored, then they stamp their little feet like toddlers, and continue to yank on your pant leg and my skirt hem, " Whah Whah Whah, Look at me, watch me! Read me! Answer me!"

Some idiots don't stay away from intellectual gatherings where they aren't wanted, and don't qualify to enter. So they just crash the party, and set off their stink bombs, only no one give a flying F. what they think, or what they write...

Typical of juvenile egomaniacs....they think the world revolves around them...narcisscists....but they're the ones who do all the stalking on here, so it's clear who is following whom.

G.

pooltchr
11-10-2009, 10:15 AM
If you don't like it here, nobody is making you stay.

Steve