PDA

View Full Version : A Lesson 4 Republican Knuckle Dragging Neanderthal

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnVOsQSDbQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TZIlA0okJs

Republicans are hoping to prevent a recovery. One step is to block HCReforms which will reduce costs over the long haul, just as they seek to block investment in clean energy, freeing us from dependence on foreign oil, and yap about the financial moves which will force energy corporations to invest in clean, renewable energy.

Republicans, want the country to FAIL. Their supporters do not understand why we must spend money NOW, and when it is time for the second stimulus, they will be screaming about spending, after having spent us into the very disaster which we now must spend to reverse.

And now, more proof that those who are now spewing BS and outrage over the necessary spending at this time, are too ignorant for words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF6k9oghQ4A&feature=related

Recall, Carley Fiorina ran her company into the ditch! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Obama passed the biggest tax cuts in history...NO ONE expected this financial disaster to be over in less than a year. No ONE thought the job market would recover quickly, but rather gradually, over a period of years, through stimulus, and jobs from stimulus, rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, solving the fiscally unsustainable rise in health costs, energy costs, and ending huge tax cuts for the millionaire/billionaire top five percent.

In order to have any credibility when discussing this subject, one first has to acknowledge how deep down the debt hole we were to begin with, the severity of what we were facing at the end of 2008, thanks to Bush, and Republican tax cuts, while prosecuting wars, leading to massive borrowing, and a weakened economy, less able to deal with the crash....Republicans will NEVER admit to any of that, and expecting a turn around in jobs, this soon, is sheer stupidity!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.

LWW
11-09-2009, 10:47 AM
<u>&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TzXkRdKvo&feature=related)</u>
FOR A TRANSLATION
OF THE ABOVE POST.

LWW

pooltchr
11-09-2009, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Republicans, want the country to FAIL.

G. </div></div>

No, we want the country to succeed...which is why we want this administration to fail to destroy it, as they are attempting to do!

Get your fact straight!

Steve

Sid_Vicious
11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
The loony tunes about all this Gayle is that "some people" of supposed IQ levels will still deny the facts of improvements after seeing these(I doubt they even listened), and still defend Bush and his failures causing all this current mess. For the life of me, I find that as seriously ignor(ant) for their denials, and just plain unpatriotic towards the nation's future health overall. Gayle, I've told you on several occasions that when Bush was elected the first time, I wasn't happy, BUT I instantly supported him from that moment on because I hoped for good things for the country, and everyone's support made more sense than to WISH for failures. If I had been wishing for his failures, I'd still be hung over from the cool aid he fed. It just surprises me how Americans here can't realize that they are not part of the solution by being wishers for failures. I gave Bush his chance from day-1, yet about day-2, etc. it was obvious I was foolish to not trust my instincts about the man all during the first campaign. Still, it just makes sense to still support any new president once the votes have been counted in his favor.

BL has to be really happy seeing how his plan to divide our country is still working. I just never would have believed that there were so many goofballs like these wishing for America to fail. sid

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
This is an odd coincidence...I just mentioned Carly in a post about pool,or a pm (I have a short term memory problem) maybe 10 minutes ago.
A young pool player, an engineer mentioned he was out of a job, and I told Bill Smurtz, a former member here, and an engineer for HP. Bill got him a job, and all was going well until Carly engineered the merger between HP and Compaq, which made the kid's job redundant. As the stock plummeted, that made Carly redundant, as well. I think she is in the newspaper business now, and has her own route

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 10:16 AM
[quote=Sid_Vicious]The loony tunes about all this Gayle is that "some people" of supposed IQ levels will still deny the facts of improvements after seeing these(I doubt they even listened), and still defend Bush and his failures causing all this current mess. For the life of me, I find that as seriously ignor(ant) for their denials, and just plain unpatriotic towards the nation's future health overall. Gayle, I've told you on several occasions that when Bush was elected the first time, I wasn't happy, BUT I instantly supported him from that moment on because I hoped for good things for the country, and everyone's support made more sense than to WISH for failures. If I had been wishing for his failures, I'd still be hung over from the cool aid he fed. It just surprises me how Americans here can't realize that they are not part of the solution by being wishers for failures. I gave Bush his chance from day-1, yet about day-2, etc. it was obvious I was foolish to not trust my instincts about the man all during the first campaign. Still, it just makes sense to still support any new president once the votes have been counted in his favor.

BL has to be really happy seeing how his plan to divide our country is still working. I just never would have believed that there were so many goofballs like these wishing for America to fail. sid [/quote

Yeah, well I was never in support of Bush, because of the unprecedented actions taken by the Supreme Court, and because his brother, and katherine Harris, completely threw the FloridUH election, and hence, Bush lost, and Gore won the popular vote across thsi country, and should have been our president.

But given that I am a loyal American, after 9/11, I decided to put my trust in the POTUS since I, as the rest of the country, didn't think he would stand up in the Middle Of A State Of The Union Address, and lie to the country and the world.

That made him a treasonist, and when a President lies the country into a war, that remains the most important thing about him for eternity. Buth when eh does so, and then follows that treasonist actions with numerous other illegal activities, it becomes clear, that Bush is the worst President in our history, and hence, it is folly to give any credence to those peole who voted twice for the chimp, and to this day, try to defend the most treasonist administration in our history.

It is not a coincidence, that they have been so easily brain washed by the same unamerican leaders who paved the way for the current disastrous legacy from Bush, which Obama now must reverse, and that the same people who supported Bush's treasonist actions, want obama to fail, even though that will ring down the entire country.

What is absurd about all of it, is that they haven't learned a damn thing about their own poor judgement, and that they call themselves, "Patriots" while attacking Obama, during one of the most threatening times in our history...and given that their own party, and their own votes, and their own illogical ideologies, led us into the abyss we now struggle to climb ouf ot, they are truly the height of ignorance, unamerican. and deserve to be completely ignored, as we have ample proof that their ideologies failed.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is an odd coincidence...I just mentioned Carly in a post about pool,or a pm (I have a short term memory problem) maybe 10 minutes ago.
A young pool player, an engineer mentioned he was out of a job, and I told Bill Smurtz, a former member here, and an engineer for HP. Bill got him a job, and all was going well until Carly engineered the merger between HP and Compaq, which made the kid's job redundant. As the stock plummeted, that made Carly redundant, as well. I think she is in the newspaper business now, and has her own route </div></div>

She's just another crook, making her way on the backs of the grunts in this country. I find her repulsive, as I do most of the Republicans, and all of their cronies, the crooked, corrupt, unamerican, greedy corporate fascist pigs...

G.