PDA

View Full Version : The Dope on the Dope!

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-j1Q0zeHo0&feature=related

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LMAO! Everytime I hear the Republican obstructionists whine about taking their country back, LMAO, hirlaious, back to what, back to BUSH! Back to the Republican Policies that put this country into the deepest ditch we've ever been in?

Back to launching wars on lies, and cutting taxes and then borrowing the country into impotence by spending like drunken sailors and still failing to get bin Laden?

Back to the taxcuts that cost us five trillion dollars in revenues?

Back to the planted W.H. male prostitute reporters, the politicized DOJ, the five million missing e-mails, the strange fires in the VP office, the deep sixed memos warning of the impending terrorist attacks of 9/11, the white washed 9/11 report, the terms like food challenged, to hide the hungry children.

LMAO, yeah, lets let the Republlicans take us back to the good ol' days, the day's that led us into this colossal pit Obama is trying to dig us out of. Yep, lets just let the genius righties on here spread their lies about what happened, how it happened, why it happened, and who is at fault.

Or we could go back even further, all the way back to the Clinton Administration, when we avoided foreign quagmires, focused on our real threat, bin Laden, and al Qaeda, helped millions of Americans to a better life, had a tax structure that kept the budget under check, a surplus, a growing economy and job market, oh, but say what????

Republicans were obstructing the country back then, too????

Oh WOW, I remember that, they were calling Clinton a liar who was wagging the dog when he was trying to go after al Qaeda and other threats around the world...real threats...

They were trashing both Bill and Hillary, blowing forty million dollars digging, digging digging, till they came up with a BJ between consenting adults.

They were doing the same damn things they are doing right now, trying the best they could to distract the country from the REAL ISSUES WITH LIES AND SLANDER.

Gee, last poll I saw had only 17% of the electorate calling themselves Republicans, LMAO, yet we can sign on here and see the posts full of BS, as usual, about how Democratics are in trouble, and how Obama, whose approval ratings are still no where near as low as Reagan's were during the Reagan recession, yet this is supposedly the deepest recession in history, predicted to last a decade By Bush and Paulson, if we didn't give them 800 billion dollars...

gee, you mean that didn't fix everything? Oh WOW who would have thought it?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Job losses are slowing, GDP is showing gains, REal Estate is making some progress, job hemoraging is slowing, the market numbers are showing gains, Americans are paying off their debts, Builders are looking for land to develop, and we've managed to keep the states from throwing hundreds of thousands of police, teachers and firement out of work.

But gee, Republicans want to go BACK, they want to take their country BACK, then they wonder why they get called knuckle gdragging neanderthals for blocking everything we need to do to created a better future for AMerica...

I say F. the Republicans, Mr. President!

G.

pooltchr
11-09-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm disappoint5ed. From the title of the thread, I thought you were going to post something about our former cocaine using president!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I guess when they say back, they mean " back to the future ", the dark ages of Dick and Dickless, better known as "The King and I"
It's going to be at least 7 more years, I'm afraid before the regressive party has a chance against the progressive party. Old wounds healing slow, an all that

Gayle in MD
11-09-2009, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess when they say back, they mean " back to the future ", the dark ages of Dick and Dickless, better known as "The King and I"
It's going to be at least 7 more years, I'm afraid before the regressive party has a chance against the progressive party. Old wounds healing slow, an all that
</div></div>

One would think it would be much longer than that, given that Republicans are still chantingg the same ol' policies which put us into this mess in the first place.....

They have nothing left except their religious freaks, the rural, uneducated, racist, sexist wannabe dictators, who think their religious ideology is The War For All.

The make me sick! Same fools who voted for Bush. What more needs to be said.

G.

pooltchr
11-09-2009, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's going to be at least 7 more years, </div></div>

or three....

Steve

wolfdancer
11-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Gayle, I love it when you talk dirty to them....it kind of quiets the place down, as the wheels start spinning... "hey we don't allow no wimmen folk to talk to us like that"
They probably have you strung up in effigy over on brand X,or Area 9, whatever they call it...it's definitely a scifi, or polfi? site.

LWW
11-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Maybe less ...

LWW

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess when they say back, they mean " back to the future ", the dark ages of Dick and Dickless, better known as "The King and I"
</div></div>

Only the nutcases would think Bush will ever be anything more than in the top five, worst presidents in our history, a real commentary to the judgement of the RW nutcases we have to put up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtnE4C9Gv5U&feature=related

The one unforgivable act, never forgiven by history, is to send the country to an un-necessary war. To do so on lies, is worse than unforgivable, it's treason.

End of story....as Q and I like to say, LOL...
G.

pooltchr
11-10-2009, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

End of story....as Q and I like to say, LOL...
G. </div></div>

Yes, that particular comment is the sign of a closed mind.

"I said it, and that makes it true, and no further discussion will change my mind"

Steve

Qtec
11-10-2009, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I said it, and that makes it true, and no further discussion will change my mind"

Steve</div></div>

Q.....LOL

pooltchr
11-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks, Q. I would have thought it pretty funny as well....if it wasn't so sad to see someone not interested in learning anything new, or even considering other ideas.

Open minds open doors. What do closed minds do?

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I said it, and that makes it true, and no further discussion will change my mind"

Steve</div></div>

Q.....LOL </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I know what you're thinking! WHAT a hypocrite! A man who refuses to acknowledge every fact that you have put in front of his face! A true Weapon of mass obstruction, personified!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
BTW, ever heard of this book....

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/september112009/911_truth_9-11-09.php

pooltchr
11-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Dearest Gayle.
That comment was about YOU....but you knew that.

Steve

Gayle in MD
11-11-2009, 10:02 AM
You idiot! Q, was laughing about YOU, of all people, to talk about a closed mind!

What a F-en jerk!

pooltchr
11-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Ohhhhhhh. A little overly sensitive these days, are we????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
ouch !!! that had to hurt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I have the idea,that about 3 or 4 people here, seem to think,
IMO, that once they <s>right</s> er, write it down, it becomes
"Gospel".
AND, the real icing on the cake....if we/I don't read their posts
" we be missing out on a chance to edjukate ourselves "
AND then your interest is piqued enough that you tell yourself, well, ok, just this one time...but it's then WTF? and where is
that ignore button?